CH 4.1

What was left of our love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am very sorry it seems that the previous CH did not updated correctly here is the final part tell me in the comments what you think of the ch

-----------____________---------------____________

Saturday night in the parking lot of his school. Seungri didn't know that someone could make him feel so special with just one warm look, with an innocent peck, or just by feeling Jiyong's fingers lovingly tucking his blonde hair behind his ear.
Everything was going so well between the two that it was like a dream except for a few people that Seungri preferred not to think about, the boys and girls at school loved to see the couple parading through the hallways between classes and were always nice to them.
Jiyong was everything Seungri could want and more a gentleman from wherever you saw him. In the three weeks they had been dating, the now redhead had been attentive and sweet with Seungri so much that sometimes the blonde felt that he had to try harder and leave his shyness of side and be the perfect boyfriend that Kwon Jiyong deserved and the truth is that Seungri thought that he was improving a lot by doing charming gestures like other boys at school  and no Seungri was not copying Kang Daesung one of the most loved boys in YG for his cuteness and great sense of humor but sometimes it was difficult for Seungri to be surrounded by so many intelligent, beautiful and wealthy  people and although Seungri knew that he was not unattractive and thanks to his intelligent brain he had achieved a well deserved scholarship in YG and was somehow popular it was difficult to compete with his thrift store clothes or sometimes to pretend that he had a bad stomach and didn't have an appetite so her mom didn't have to distribute what little they had at home between Seungri's lunchbox and her little sister Hanna.

There were short moments in which a voice inside of his head told him that this was not his place or his school and that the golden boy who stole his breath every day with his adorable smiles was not for him and although Jiyong's presence almost always drove that voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter