CH 3

What was left of our love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am very sorry that it took so long to update this chapter but my computer broke and I just managed to fix yesterday with all that is going on in the world.

Garlyy, Klaviatoorka, Karina1284, Saroosan, AleenoAdiba, Sakuramoi and Emmick thank u so much for upvoted this ff of mine, lots o love =)

Btw my grammar is still terrible. Angie

 

 

.

One more night passed while Jiyong was lying on his bed watching a beautiful girl getting dressed, one more of the many who left his bed every night, one more that he would forget in the morning. Hell, not even at this moment could he remember her name which was again Silvia Sheyla maybe it was Sandra yes that sounds correct, or isn't?. Well in the end that was the least important thing tonight, it was her eyes that earned her the VIP pass to Jiyong's hotel room, those beautiful brown eyes so similar to him. But never the right shade, never the same brightness or tenderness. The innocence was probably lost a long time ago in them but if Jiyong was drunk enough and squinted his eyes, the biggest Kpop star of the world could fool himself just for this night and it was his beautiful golden-haired boy who was next to him, it was an adorable and haggard panda who repeated how much he loved him over and over again while Jiyong penetrated that warm body, in the end, it was the name of that incarnated angel that Jiyong shouted inside of his head while reaching the of his pleasure. 

But it wasn't him and it wasn't pleasurable and he wasn't happy and life wasn't fair because things weren't supposed to be this way and everything was wrong and nothing made sense. It was never him.

 

"Jiyong Are you crying?"

"No and should go now"

...................

 


Seungri had made a lot of good decisions in his short life but have allowed Jiyong to be his friend it was by far the best.
Two months had passed since that rainy day in the high school parking and Jiyong and Seungri had become the best of the friends where Seungri was by no doubt Jiyong would be by his side always making him smile with not so funny jokes and fond eyes. The orange headed boy was so sweet to the blonde always trying to help him even with things that he didn't need help.

Jiyong really was very different from the first impression that the blonde had believed a few months ago, away from being a smug and cocky rich boy, Jiyong was a cute teenager fun to be around very talented and incredibly smart.

There was only one problem - a tiny almost insignificant but troubling problem - and it was that Seungri was finding it increasingly difficult to stop his cheeks from flushing every two minutes or to make his heart stop beating so fast every time the orange-haired boy sat next to him at recess.

Seungri was not a fool he knew very well what was happening to him although it was the first time that he felt like this his internet search had cleared up all his doubts.
No Seungri was not dying, no heart problems in sight and thank God his blood vessels were working efficiently, although maybe the result of his Google search was no better than the other options, Seungri was hopelessly and ridiculously in love with Jiyong but it was not his fault not at all if someone had to be blamed that would be Kwon Jiyong yes Kwon ing sweet shinning eyes Jiyong yeah yeah.

Let's be honest from the first moment Seungri had no chance the panda could bet his round ears on this and how to resist those seductive feline eyes of Jiyong or that smile that somehow seemed to grow even more every time he saw Seungri every morning and if Riri could put his shyness aside for a few seconds and admit it almost whispering (hehehe) the delicate caresses that Jiyong made on the nape of his neck or on his panda ears (which seemed to happen without the carrot-haired boy noticing) had become his truly sweet weakness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter