CH 1

What was left of our love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO  I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG SO THIS IS MY ATTEMPT TO WRITE AGAIN IS A SHORT CH I AM RUSTY AND MY GRAMMAR IS STILL TERRIBLE, IF YOU READ THIS FF PLEASE HAVE A VERY VERY OPEN MIND AND REMEMBER MY ORIGINAL LANGUAGE IS SPANISH AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FF IN THE COMMENTS =) ANGIE

 

If Bae had to name with one hand each difficult thing to be the manager of his best friend Jiyong AKA the biggest star in Asia, there are few things that come to his mind perhaps the hustle and bustle of his schedule, the few hours of sleep between one plane and the other, miss his girlfriend Hyo Rin practically all the time but if there is any reason that it would take first place this would definitely be having to run every five minutes to meet the requests of G Dragon's self-proclaimed girlfriend, Kiko Mitzuhara and it's not that the girl was entirely detestable maybe the words  superficial conceited and whimsical  would suit the model better or maybe it was all a prejudice of Youngbae because the person who should be next to Jiyong was someone less smug not a celebrity and definitely not a woman even if that person's curves would make anyone who saw him from the back doubt.

Things were not as the five best friends had imagined them long ago, two years ago to be more exact.
But if Youngbae concentrated really well and kept the noise around him  away, he could still see himself surrounded by his four friends, or rather his four brothers, that life had given him when he joined his first year in YG high school. under the shade of a tree with Youngbae reviewing the new Ipod that his parents had given him for his birthday, Daesung making jokes to the joy of Seunghyun his favorite hyung and a little further locked in their own bubble, in their own world of smiles internal jokes and endless loving glances were Jiyong and Seungri as always joined at the hip.

Everything was planned, in a few months after finishing school they would enter the same University together, Seoul University.
Seunghyun will studyArt, Daesung Communications while Youngbae studied Music with Jiyong and Seungri, everything was planned, the five friends could see their future together being successful and taking care of their families even with the innocent idea of ​​buying a great land somewhere and build four houses where they would live next to each other, and they would see their children grow while the friends aged with the passing of the happy years and above all always together.

But all those dreams were gone the day Seungri disappeared from their lives, without giving notice,  from one day to the next leaving his friends confused and a broken Jiyong.

 

"Good concert Ji, as always" said Bae as he handed a towel to his friend to wipe the sweat off his face being immediately interrupted by the entrance of Kiko to the dressing room

"Ji how is it possible that I have to find out the news of my boyfriend through the press, it is as if you did not care about my opinion or if I was  invisible or I don´t know something like that" Kiko said before sighing "well the important thing at the moment is that I want to confirm that the press is wrong, it is not even necessary to read more than one or two magazines to know how stupid and false these news are, I mean who would abandon an exciting career of just two years and having just released the album best seller in the world only to return to university and study with hundreds of miserable good for nothing,  just thinking about it makes me wanna laugh" finished th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter