Chapter 10

You need to come home( longer more full version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with the biggest smile on his face Suho reaches his arm out to find his lover is not there. Quickly he sits up in the bed feeling his heart about to break till he looks in the direction of the doorway to the bedroom seeing Lay standing there in just his underwear smiling at him with two cups in his hand. 

"Good morning beautiful" Lay smiles as he walks over towards the bed taking a seat on the edge as he hands one of the cups to Suho. "I thought you left without saying goodbye" Suho sniffs as he lowers his head to wipe a stray tear away. "No my baby, I am going no where" Lay curls his finger under Suho's chin lifting it up so he can look in his lovers eyes. "Hey no more crying beautiful ok I'm here now" Lay leans in closer and kisses Suho on his soft delicate lips making him blush. "I see I can still make you blush after all this time" Lay says putting his cup down on the bedside table as he moves closer making Suho lay back. "Wait my coffee will spill "Suho says through laughter as Lay takes it from him and placing it on the table as he starts to climb over him kissing his neck and making him laugh again. "I love how you laugh, I have missed it so much" Lay continues to kiss his lover sending moans out into the room. " Are you still sore from last night?" Lay question his lover as Suho's face begins to turn red. " I am a little but I don't care" he quickly pecks Lays lips as he tries to hide his face under the blanket.

"Don't hide from me baby" Lay gets up from the bed and pulls the covers off throwing them to the floor leaving  a Suho in shock on the bed trying to cover is man parts. "MMM now that's a sight to see in the morning" Lay jokes as he crawls up the bed leaning over his lover as he kisses up his chest to his lips. "I want to make love to you again but I am afraid your too sore for me" Lay searches his lovers eyes as Suho reaches up cupping his cheek. "Make love to me then" He bites his lip knowing how it affects Lay when he does that. Lay lets out a little growl as he pulls apart Suho's legs making him giggle at how animal like his lover is. "I love you so much Suho and I have missed these mornings of us waking up together" Lay kisses up the inside of Suho's thigh making him catch his breath. "I have missed you too Lay more then you could ever imagine" Suho feels his emotions take over as Lay decides now is the time to comfort his lover and not push him into having right now.

Laying down beside him Lay grabs the blanket pulling it over them both as he makes Suho snuggle into him. Suho rests his head on his lovers arm as he plays with his lovers hand linking their fingers. "Why did you stop?" Suho lays on his tummy looking at his lover who is smiling from ear to ear. "I stopped because I could sense you where getting upset and making love wouldn't be right just now" Lay leans up kissing his lover as Suho just smiles back "Thank you"

"How long have we got till you go back?" Suho tries to hold back the tears asking the question he has been avoiding since he saw his lover arrive yesterday. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter