Chapter 9

You need to come home( longer more full version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚠️ Warning a little ⚠️

Arriving at the hotel, Lay jumps out of the car and hurries around the other side to help the man he loves get out of the car. Sneaking in through the back entrance of the hotel they bumping into the hotel manager. "Sir I have your room ready and no one knows you are here. Here is your key and please enjoy your stay" he hands over the key and steps out of the way as Lay and Suho hurry towards the lift pressing the button for the top floor. 

"Come on baby" Lay says to Suho as he holds his hand tight while he opens the door to their room. "Lay, baby I have missed you so much" Suho blushes as lay closes the door locking it as he drops their bags and starts to walk towards Suho with a cheeky smile on his face. "Lay what are you doing?" Suho blushes stepping back a little making Lay laugh. "I won't throw myself at you sweetheart, I want to make our evening special first" Lay says slipping off his shoes wanting to grab his lover in his arms and kiss him all night long but after being away for so long he doesn't want to push his luck. "I have ordered dinner which will arrive any minute now" Lay picks up the bags as he nods for his lover to go ahead of him into the bedroom. 

"Omg did you really sort all this out for us?" Suho covers his mouth in shock at the beautiful sight in front of him. "Yes of course I did" Lay says as he places their bags on a chair and wraps his arms around his lovers waist kissing the crook of his neck making Suho hold his arms. "Its beautiful and you didn't have to do all this" Suho feels his tears and all his emotions come to the surface and pour down his cheek. "Hey no no don't cry baby please" Lay now faces his lover and wipes his tears before leaning in for a kiss. in to the kiss and touch of his lover Suho pulls away catching his breath. "I've missed you so much" he lays his head onto his lovers forehead linking both their hands together. Just as they are about to finally get lost in each others eyes and make love for the first time in what feels like forever a knock on the door breaks them apart. "Its dinner" Suho smiles looking at his boyfriend as Lay lets out a sigh letting go of his lover to answer the door. "Your food sir" The waiter smiles rolling in the trolley carrying their food. "Here is a tip, now make sure nobody disturbs us for the rest of the night" Lay smiles as he hands money over to the waiter making him leave the room. 

"Do you want food or what I have for you?" Lay pulls his top off over his head revealing his torso making Suho bite his bottom lip and feel shy all of a sudden. "You know i want what you have" Suho l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter