Special Chapter

You need to come home( longer more full version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later 

"Hey how are you holding up?" Baekhyun looks over my shoulder as I am standing in front of the mirror. "I am so nervous, I feel like I am going to burst out crying" I let out a nervous giggle as Baek turn me around to face him. "You look absolute amazing and Lay is gonna be one lucky man to have a nice honest decent man like yourself". I smile at him as I feel a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek making him wipe it away. 

"Are you ready to get married?" Chanyeol enters the room making us both turn to see him in his black suit. "Yes I am ready" I smile turning back to the mirror looking at myself one more time in my full white suit that we both decided we would both wear. "We better get going Lay is worried as you are 5 minutes late" Chanyeol smiles holding out his arm for me to take. "Well lets not make him wait anymore" I smile linking his arm as Baekhyun kisses my cheek before he leaves to take his seat with the others. "Thank you for giving me away, I know I could have asked my family but you guys are more close to me at the moment then my actual family are" I look up at him as he just smiles "We are your family silly now lets get you down that aisle before Lay comes looking for you". I take a deep breath, letting it out I nod as he starts to guide me out of the room and into the hall where I am due to get married.

Standing outside the closed door to the room I feel my legs start to shake and chanyeol seeing me tug on his arm places his free hand on my arm before winking at me "You got this hyung" he smiles just as the door opens to our family and friends waiting. "Chanyeol do me one favour" I look up at him stopping him from moving me down the aisle. "Of course hyung what is it?" he looks at me with a puzzled look as I smile. "Marry Baek please he loves you, make him smile like I am now please". I watch as he lets out a laugh "Don't worry I already have the ring in my pocket" he winks at me as I begin to feel double excited. "I am not gonna ask him at your wedding though as today is you and Lays day. Now lets do this". 

Walking down the aisle I see Lay turning facing us as we walk towards him. He has the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen making me blush as we finally reach him. "Treat him right" Chanyeol smiles as he hands me over to Lay. "You look out of this world, no words can describe how I am feeling and how stunning you look my baby" Lay takes my hand as we face the registrar.

I can't seem to take in what she is saying as all I can think about is being married to the one man I always wanted in this world and any minute now it is going to be official. "So would you like to say your vows now" I hear her as Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter