Chapter 11

You need to come home( longer more full version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking again after making love Lay stretches out and notices Suho is not in the bed with him. He looks around and listens and hears the sound of the shower running as he smiles and quickly jumps of the bed from their love making  sneaking into the bathroom to see his fiance in the shower humming a little tune.

Opening the glass door he steps inside kissing the shoulder of his lover as Suho looks over it towards him. "Sorry if I woke you but I'm so excited to tell the others about our news. I hope you will forgive me for not being in bed when you woke" Suho turns around in his lovers embrace as all Lay can do is smile at the beauty he is holding in his arms right now. "hey don't worry about that" he leans closer kissing his lover softly on the lips. "Are you in pain sweetheart?" Lay searches his lovers eyes as Suho just shakes his head. "Just a little but the warmth of the water is helping plus I also took some pain medicine when I woke" he pulls Lay closer to him as they are both under the running water now. "I'm so lucky to have you, thank you for coming home to me" Suho says feeling rather happy that the water is falling down his face hiding his tears he hopes.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come home to you, I promise from now on I will make more of an effort for us" Leaning in closer he kisses Suho on the lips softly as the water falls down them both. "Lay I love you so much" Suho looks into his lovers eyes as Lay reaches up brushing the wet hair off his lovers face. Leaning his head back  Suho closes his eyes to his touch. Leaning forward Lay kisses his lovers exposed neck making him giggle and look back at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter