Chapter 12

You need to come home( longer more full version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am so nervous but excited" Suho smiles up at his lover as he snuggles into his chest while they both hold hands in the back of the car. "No need to be nervous, you know they all love you" Lay smiles at his lover before kissing him on the nose. Suho smiles looking at their linked hands as he studies the ring not believing that the man of his dreams and true owner of his heart asked him to marry him.

"Ok we are here, you ready?" Lay waits for a moment as he watches Suho take a breath "Yes let's tell them our good news" he smiles as they both climb out of the car heading up to the dorm.

"My stomach is doing summersaults" Suho stops right outside the door feeling so nervous to tell the others. "Baby you will be fine I promise you" Lay opens the door and guides Suho inside making them both look around seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol asleep on the sofa all cuddled together.

"They looks so cute together" Suho whispers making Lay walk over and gently shake them both to wake them.

"Who died, what's the panic" Baekhyun jumps up with a fright making Suho and Lay laugh at his rosy red cheeks and messy hair. "We have some news, let's get the others" Lay says making baekhyun scream at the top of his lungs. "FAMILY MEETING" he smiles after looking at Lay and Suho covering there hears as Chanyeol puts his hands over Baekhyun's mouth to shush him up.

"The the hell baek did you need to shout so loud?" Sehun joins them plopping onto the sofa looking rather tired himself. "OK ok we are here what's with the screaming" Chen says as he and Minseok join them.

"I'm going to rip his voice box out" D.O shouts while walking down the hallway putting his top on with Kai rushing behind him trying to stop him.

"Wait don't kill him yet, we have some news" Suho smiles watching all s sit down to look at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter