Wonwoo

Finally Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A prank gone wrong worsened the situation between Minghao and Jihoon. Minghao really tried to approach Jihoon to apologize but the vampire always hid behind Seungcheol or flew away to his room. Jun, fed up by his closest friend's whining decided to turn into Minghao when he was entertaining Jihoon one night. The vampire squeaked and hid inside his blankets. Jun felt so bad afterwards and Jihoon refused to leave his room without Seungcheol. 

The last thing Seungcheol wanted was for Jihoon not to trust them. He really wished everyone would get along so he tasked everyone to try and get along with the vampire one at a time. Wonwoo would be first after Jun. Of course Jeonghan and Soonyoung put up a fight but Seungcheol reasoned with them. They were overbearing most of the times so he didn't want to overwhelm Jihoon. According to the alpha, Wonwoo seemed to be just as 'emotionally constipated' as Jihoon, whatever that meant. Somehow for Wonwoo it was way easier than he thought. 

It was a Saturday evening and mostly everyone was fast asleep. When Jihoon flew past Hansol and Seungkwan's room he heard little tv noises but he didn't bother to check. Seungkwan was a no go area for Jihoon. He was bored and didn't have anything to do. Jun could no longer entertain him because it was messing up his sleep schedule.

Jihoon found himself in the study. He looked around in awe at all the books, a prickling feeling made him turn his head quickly. It was Wonwoo glaring at him under the desk lamp light. If Jihoon had a heart he swore it would pounding out of his chest at that moment.

"Oh it's just you." Wonwoo sighed. "Sorry for scaring you."

"I'm sorry for intruding I'll just go." 

"No it's okay. I was just studying for an exam. I could use a break."

Jihoon slowly walked towards the table avoiding papers fallen on the floor. He didn't think Wonwoo would appreciate if he stepped on them. Seungcheol had asked him to try and get along with the others. Jihoon wasn't good with people and it made things worse that he was a vampire but he was going to try.

"So what do you do?"

"Why does it sound like we are in a job interview?" chuckled Wonwoo rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jihoon apologized and looked down on the floor.

"I'm studying for a doctorate in History. If I'm gonna stay with all these weirdos then at least I should know a lot about them."

"Oh that's smart. How did you end here? If you don't mind me asking."

"Seungcheol raised me. Apparently I was abandoned in some river or something and he was going for a swim and he heard me crying." Wonwoo said.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"You really like apologizing." he laughed. Wonwoo seemed a bit scary to Jihoon because he was always so serious. It was kind of a shock to see how kind and sweet he was on the inside.

"I'm s..." Jihoon trailed realizing what he was about to say. It only cracked Wonwoo up even more.

"My story is okay if you compare it with the others. Shua hyung has the saddest one out of all of us. Then Seungkwan and Seungcheol hyung." Wonwoo shook his head. Speaking about their pasts brought back many bad memories.

"Everyone smiles though so you would never guess their suffering." Jihoon murmured.

"True. What about you? Why were you being chased?" he asked.

"They said I killed someone. My fangs have a tough time tearing through raw meat so I couldn't pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter