Anger?

Finally Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungcheol did not say anything and just went to his bedroom. He observed the damage on Jihoon's body and sighed. The burns were healing slowly, Wonwoo was right. The poor vampire must have had quite a scare. There was a knock on the door, it was Minghao. He looked crest fallen and guilty.
"Hyung..." he started.
"Can you tell Mingyu and Wonwoo to come help me set up the bed?" Seungcheol cut him off. "Let's talk about this later."
Minghao shuffled out of the room and did as Seungcheol asked. It was kind of awkward in the living room as the others expected Minghao to have been scolded with the way he was behaving.
He slumped to the couch and sighed.
"Is he angry?" Chan ever so sweetly asked approaching him.
"He looked... Disappointed. That look hurts me more than anything. It would have been better if he was angry." Minghao said.
"Cheer up haohao." Jeonghan said, he was back with Seungcheol and heard from Mingyu what transpired earlier. 
The room was all set around two in the afternoon. What was Seungcheol's walk in closet before was now an actual room with a bed. The mansion no longer had enough space since every one was a different species and all the rooms were occupied. Downstairs was the living area, kitchen and dining room. The other three rooms were the witches layer, Hansol's storage room and the recreational room. There was also an indoor swimming pool and a studio they all used sometimes. The study belonged to Wonwoo, the books he had in there were far too many. Upstairs were the bedrooms. Jeonghan shared with Chan since they were the same species, Soonyoung intruded every now and then. He finally stayed with them since his species was the closest to theirs. Seungcheol ended up giving all three of them the master bedroom. Hansol stayed with Seungkwan, their arrangement was a little weird with Seungkwan occupying the bed whilst Hansol recharged on a chair. Jisoo shared with Seokmin, Minghao and Jun shared with Mingyu. Jun was the only one who used the bed anyways because the other two couldn't stay human for too long. That is one of the other reasons why they did not attend school. Wonwoo taught them every now and then. He and Seungcheol were the only ones who didn't share with anyone, that is before Jihoon came.

"Hyung here's the healing medicine you request ed." Jisoo said handing a bowl to Seungcheol. "Seeing those bruises and burns I doubt it will work though." he shook his head. Only him, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Wonwoo were present in the room. They were discussing on how to tread with Jihoon.
"We can't just give him blood!" reasoned Jeonghan.
"Yes we don't know how he will react to it but should we just leave him to die?" asked Wonwoo in a calm tone.
"If he does turn out to be dangerous we can always hex him or Seungcheol hyung could bite him." suggested Jisoo.
Seungcheol vigorously shook his head no.
"When I found him he was being chased by humans. If he wanted he could have killed all of them but he didn't. I sensed the fear of death in him and the desire to live. I don't think I can kill him if it comes down to it." He said.
"Who's gonna give him blood obviously Seungcheol can't because he's a wolf and he could kill him." said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter