Pack?

Finally Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was cold, dark and he was bleeding and hurt. He was on the run, trying to save his life from the humans when the situation couldn't possibly get worse, he ran into a wolf, just great!

He had been startled from cooking his bunny by the ruckus outside his cottage. Angry yelling people calling him all sorts of names and screaming profanities but he was just a harmless soul. A quiet and small vampire whose words were the only thing that stung and his glare sent shivers down your spine. They trashed his tiny home and set it ablaze. They dragged him out and beat him until he had had enough. He barely escaped with several broken ribs, a sprained ankle, a bullet in the leg and bruises that would no doubt turn blue the next day.

He had stopped to catch his breath with his aching lungs when he caught the distinct scent of a werewolf nearby. Jihoon immediately braced himself for another battle, even though he was beat down he wouldn't go down without a fight especially against a wolf. It was no secret that werewolves and vampires did not get along but since the times were rapidly changing they were forced to get along on many occasions. During the war fifty years ago that had gone for years. Humans versus supernaturals, of course supernaturals were guaranteed victory but some betrayed their kind and aided the humans thus causing a huge change in the war. A truce was called after both sides had faced casualties. The peace has been maintained since then but there are some who don't respect it. Jihoon lived in a secluded village all by himself. He got along with the villagers but there was some prejudice against him. He was shocked that they would turn their back on him so easily. A stray vampire had killed one of the villagers and disappeared, when the body was found in the morning some saw it as an opportunity to get rid of Jihoon. So he was framed for the murder. His body took too long to regenerate since he survived mostly on animal blood. Human blood was sacred to him, the villagers made sure of it. They would no doubt burn him at the stake or something if he dare tried.

He made eye contact with the wolf who was a mere boy with light gray hair and didn't even flinch at the sight of Jihoon. When the boy, who didn't look a day older than seventeen made an advance Jihoon instantly growled. His small but sharp fangs glowed in the moon as he kept hissing to intimidate the wolf a little. He could hear the footsteps of the villagers getting closer, what kind of fate was this? Jihoon scowled. Was he destined to die at such a young age by the hands of either humans or a werewolf? Even if his life was ty he still cherished it.

When the shouting and yelling grew closer Jihoon made the decision to run. He could only run as far with a sprained ankle and a bullet wound, he fell to the ground wincing in pain. This is it, he was going to die. Strong arms suddenly pulled Jihoon up and he saw the wolf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter