[Press 3] My Prince

Just Dial 143 [2020]

Dara’s day ended with full of annoyance and disappointment.

Full of annoyance because of Jiyong , the man with the deep calm voice, and full of disappointment because she doesn’t perform well today that the general manager threatened her.

Dara and Jane met at their favourite café  since they were high school. Jane comforted her friend after what happened that day with their general manager.

“Dara please don’t worry, I know that thing do not always happen to you. I know you are always doing your best. Just look at you, you are already the over all in-charge for the Customer’s Service Office after 8 months in the reception.” Jane comforted her.

“Ah… Yeah… I think so” Dara answered in a sad tone.

 

Flashback I (Phone Conversation)

J:             So, your name is Sandara Park, nice meeting … I mean calling you!

 

D:            What do you want?

 

J:             Sorry if your boss yelled at you. I really annoyed you, sorry.

 

D:           Really? You’re apologizing? Oh Thank you! At last! You finally realized that you’re annoying but mister I think your sorry has no use

               since my general manager threatened me alrea—

 

J:             Your voice sounds cuter when annoyed.

 

D:            ---

 

J:             Are you angry? Uhm sorry I have something else to do.  I’ll call you again ok?

 

---end dial tone---

 

End of Flashback 

 

“—and he was asking if we can buy gifts for his grandparents because … hey Dara are you listening?”

Dara suddenly came back to herself.

“Ah Yes, of course Jane… I’m listening, carry on” Dara told her friend.

Jane touches Dara’s forehead to check if she was sick and asked why she seems lost in her thoughts.

“Jane , just keep talking” Dara requests to her friend.

“But Dara you are not listening” Jane said.

Dara told Jane about someone calling her during work. Jane was surprised and suddenly laughs at her friend.

“HAHAHAHAHA Of course there will be always calling you at work. You’re working for customer’s service duh, do you have a brain prob—”

Wait! Jane! I’m not done yet… Someone called but he was not getting any reservations or business with the hotel instead he keeps on complementing my voice and asking my name” Dara told her friend.

“He?? So he’s a guy?? Congratulations Dara! Finally you have an admirer? a stalker? but if he looks like an actor he will be an admirer and if not he will be definitely your stalker!” Jane teased.

“Jane, I just want to know if I should continue talking with this stranger” Dara asks.

“Well Dara it’s up to you. Just give yourself a chance.” Jane told her.

Dara was confused with what her friend said about giving herself a chance.

“I know you can’t still forget him Dara” Jane said.

“Him? Who?” Dara asked.

“Your Prince! Dara had you already forgotten?” Jane answered.

Dara’s eyes suddenly looked gloomy as she remembered that person.

“No! why should I forget him … that guy… my  prince”