~5~

Unlikely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin woke up with the lights above him making his head feel like it was going to explode. He shielded his eyes with his arm and groaned. His whole body was sore.

 

“You up?” a voice asked. Jimin slowly uncovered and squinted his eyes at the figure sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed. Taehyung gave him a small smile. He had several bandages on him, an especially large one across his throat. The pale hospital gown looked too peculiar on him compared to his usual dark apparel.

 

“What the hell happened?” Jimin asked, throat dry and scratchy. 

 

“The killer, he attacked us and the cops got a hold of him. His name is Kim Seokjin, a mix between angel and demon! How crazy is that?” Taehyung replied.

 

The memories flooded back into Jimin’s mind. 

 

“Yeah, after he attacked you in the alley he told me he wanted to kill angels because they had killed his demon father for being with his angel mother.”

 

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek and looked away. His mind seemed to be busy.

 

“You actually survived?” Jimin asked with a surge of concern as his final moments before he passed out caught up with him. Taehyung chuckled.

 

“I told you that I’m tougher than I look, however, it’s because of you that I survived,” Taehyung admitted quietly. “You used what little power you had left to restore the life that I was losing. The doctors are worried about you.”

 

“Why?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter