~2~

Unlikely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours had passed by when Taehyung finally had his apartment somewhat organized. His bed and furniture were placed, a few essential unpacked, the rest of the boxes and bags stacked against the far wall. He was exhausted and slumped down onto the black leather couch.

 

He laid collecting his thoughts. As much as he was tired, he hadn’t eaten and was starving. He knew he needed to get some groceries for the apartment. Groaning and forcing himself up, he found his grocery totes and grabbed his keys. 

 

He as he closed and locked his door, he turned to see his neighbor making his way up the stairs. What was he doing coming home at four in the morning?

 

He made his way past the angel, roughly rubbing his shoulder into the other. He was about to head out the door when the annoyance called after him.

 

“You know what? Just because you’re a demon doesn’t mean that you don’t have to have manners. I already apologized for earlier, quit it!” 

 

Taehyung snickered and turned around to face the foolish little angel who dared to yell at him.

 

“I can act as I please. I don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to like me. Get over it,” he smiled cooly. Jimin grimaced at the demon below him.

 

“I didn’t say I wanted us to like each other, but don’t be so hostile!”

 

Taehyung smirked and shook his head, amused at the backbone that the angel didn’t show earlier while cowering against the wall. He swiftly climbed up the stairs and stood face to face with the angel. Perhaps he needed a reminder.

 

Taehyung kept getting closer until the angel had backed into the wall. A small glimmer of fear fashed across the smaller’s baby blue eyes. Taehyung wet his lips and locked his black orbs into the other's, arms crossed in front of him.

 

“I suggest you bite your tongue, are you stupid or something? You’re…” Taehyung Taehyung said, pausing to eye Jimin up and down, “Going to tell me what to do? Thank you for making me laugh but no need to pull this little act again.”

 

Jimin tried to stay composed, not wanting to cower from him again. He was now a powerful angel of life and after the night’s events, he felt more confident in himself.

 

“What makes you think you’re any better than me?” Jimin questioned quietly. 

 

Taehyung tilted his head and acted as though he had to think for a moment. He quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter