~3~

Unlikely...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin made sure to peer out into the hall after the last encounter with his hostile demon neighbor. He didn’t want them to get into something that could either of them in trouble. These days any demon causing any trouble was taken in and held because the murders continued to happen almost daily despite the angels taking precautions.

 

After the last murder being outside of his best friend’s apartment building, Jungkook was crashing at his place for the past two days, Both had been busy with work in their different shifts and hadn’t seen each other, especially since Jimin had been promoted, so the time spent had been nice. Jungkook laid on the recliner chair in the corner of the room passed out while they watched tv.

 

After seeing Jungkook fast asleep, he decided to order in so they could eat something. Ordering a single pizza for them, he sat back and went over his paperwork that needed to be filled out for the next day.

 

A while passed when he heard a knock. He got up with his wallet and opened the door ready to pay when he was met by a very uncomfortable delivery boy and Taehyung.

 

“Why do you have only one? I ordered three!” Taehyung questioned the man, annoyed. The man trembled.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sure your order is on the way, I knocked on your door by accident, I’m sorry, sir,” The delivery man apologized profusely. Jimin gave him a kind smile to try and diffuse the situation.

 

“Thank you for this delivery. Don’t mind him, he’s always hostile, he’s probably worse because he’s hungry,” Jimin laughed. Taehyung growled and the man quickly handed Jimin his pizza. Jimin paid him, giving him a larger tip than normal to try and compensate for the pear he had to be feeling.

 

“Yo, what’s taking so-” A voice bellowed from Taehyung’s apartment before the man appeared in the doorway. His dark brown locks shone in the hallway light, his black eyes looking over at the delivery man before resting on Jimin with curiosity.

 

“No pizza?” the man asked, no doubt annoyed. Taehyung shook his head, an angry glare being shot at Jimin.

 

“Sorry, Namjoon, angel boy ordered too, that’s his. This idiot of a delivery boy couldn’t tell the dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter