Please Handle This

What You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up when my phone never stop ringing.

I Pickup the call without opening my eyes.

"Yeoboseyo" I said with my groggy voice.

"Jeongyeon, have you wake up? Can you come to company and meet me around 11am?" I heard PD nim said with a serious tone.

 

I woke up and sit straight looking at the clock on my bedroom wall. It's 8.50am now.

"Okay PD nim..arrasoo"..I replied back.

*****************************

The air condition in PD nim room makes me shivering. I zipped my jacket and adjust my cap.

PD nim seems to have serious talk. I think it's with broadcast company. As I heard several times PD nim talk about music show that just ended yesterday.

 

After he hang up the phone. He come towards the coffee table and sit in front of me. Taking her freshly brewed coffee, sip it a little.

 

I nervously wait for him to talk. This is the second time I being called alone by PD nim.

The first time is when I decided to dyed my hair bright green during What is Love promotion period.

He strongly disagree with my decision and ask me to change the colour as it's not suit my face according to him.

"How's your neck?" His voice make me look at him and stop my mind from wandering 

"Ahh it's a lil bit better I guess. I had another appointment this afternoon at 2pm. There's several test they need to carry out." I look at PD nim. He put a smile but I know, he's contemplating to said something. 

 

"Is there anything wrong PD nim?" I ask.

 

"Look, Jeongyeon, I believe you have an idea why I call you today" He get up and take some files from his work table.

"Unfortunately I don't PD nim"..

"Don't you see what trending yesterday night and even still trending now? Something related to you of course." He pass the file to me.

 

I open the file and saw several article with the main #respectjeongyeon as the focus.

 

Scanning and skimming to all the articles. 

There's a lot who demand for my fancam in the music show. - I'm touched

There's also article about ONCE who bash "Jeongyeon stan" for being loud and make an issue about no fancam of myself.

Another article about other fandoms make this issue as the laughing stock.

 

I close the file. 

This is what I'm afraid of. ONCE fight with each other. And I am the reason. 

"I want TWICE to be history. I want TWICE to be forever.."

I don't want this kind of thing will make our bond as members and also bond with fans get tarnished.

 

I take a deep breath. Rise up my gaze to PD nim.

"I'm sorry PD nim. I had no idea this kind of thing happened. I slept early last night".

"Jeongyeon...the broadcast company seems upset. I admit, I personally agreed with them to not uploading your fan cam. I'm sorry I don't get the time to explain this to you. It's because I'm worried if fans and public will notice your stiff neck and knows about your health condition. It's may hindered the comeback this time around. We can't let that happen. We don't want them to focus on  another health issues of members. You know what I'm talking about right?"

 

I nodded eventhough I still face pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter