Will this gonna be Mine?

What You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months we hadn't make a comeback. Thanks to the Covid 19 attack. I do feels irritated at first. But when I think about it again, I'm just thankful that all people that I love is happy and healthy.

 

There's this one afternoon, Jihyo asks us to gather in the main hall.

When we all gather around, I just pick the farthest spot from them. Silently focus on what Jihyo saying.

 

"Okay girls, PD nim just tell me that he'll gonna give us a comeback in June. And he give me a guide to our new single..Do you guys wanna hear it?"

 

" Jinjaaa???" Almost everyone squealing and I just let a small smile.

 

"Just play the guide song already Ji.. don't be a dramatic queen"- Nayeon unnie said.

"Jeez.. you're no fun Nayeon unnie" Jihyo said while stomping her feet and turn on the Bluetooth speaker.

 

Jihyo play the music and my ear catch the bop tempo and also this make me excited as I know, this kind of song is not like other album.

 

I automatically pray that PD nim will give me a lot more line. Before this he said " Be patient, I'm going to get a nice song and show to the fan that you're my lead vocalist & you're voice is soothing."

#hopefulpray

"Ok guys.. let's go NOW. PD nim had waiting for us.

"Wae wae....?" I asked.

" Aigoo jeongyonie, are you spacing our before this.?We need to meet PD nim for part distribution.

I got excited when I think of part distribution. The song is catchy and not cute concept like what TWICE being known before.

*****************************

After meeting with PD nim, we go to eat and going back at dorm.

I excuse nyself saying I was tired and my neck is ache right now.

I lock the door and slumped my body to my bed.

**Flashback**

"Okay.. that's the part distribution for this title song..any questions?" PD nim asked.

I have a war in my mind whether I should ask for more line. I look around, my members seems happy. Busy chatting with each other about the song. Especially "her".

PD nim said, there's a lot of interest towards her right now. That's the reason why he give a lot of focus to her and at the same time to make sure she feels needed in this comeback.

 

"Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter