It's Hurt when no one knows you're hurting

What You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stare at the ceiling of my room. Alone.

My hair still wet after cold shower just now. It's so refreshing and help me to be numb. 

 

There's a void in my heart that's hard to explain. I let out a long sigh.

 

It's been 5 years living together with other 8 girls. But since last year, I'm moving on a new room after a little renovation made by PD nim in our dorm.

 

It's just so tiring nowadays. With the comeback. Even I really miss ONCE but we didn't have any choice due to this pandemic COVID 19.

And with all this things going around in my head and my heart that I perfectly hidden. I just can let it out when I'm alone.

 

I roll my body and reach for my phone at the side table.

TWICE on Running Man right now. I just stare at my phone. My mind keep wandering to her.

I'm thankful she's going back and make us complete as nine. But still there's something that make my heart ache everytime I see her.

 

Yes. Her. I did have a crush on my members from Japan. 

Myoui Mina.

I don't know when it start. But I never intended to tell anyone.

Until that day..

In early time of our debut. I am roomate with Momo.

There's one day when Momo going out with other Members. It's during Cheer Up promotion if I remember it right. I choose to stay in my room. Feeling under the w from  along tiring day doing volunteer work with my sister.

 

There's a soft knock on my door. And in a seconds I saw someone enters my room.

I raise my head and see Mina standing at the door.

 

" Mina, i thought you join other members?" I said.

She just smile and said " Nope.. I just trying to finish a lego set that I bought yesterday. Do you want to join me?"

 

"Sure" I replied back.

I sit straight and follow her along.

I sense Mina is restless when I accidentally hold her hand and whenever I getting close to her.

 I just shrugged it off. Focusing on the LEGO.

 

"Jeongyeon unnie~" her soft voice enter my ear.

I look at her but when I turn around to look at her, her face is really close to me and I can feel her breath.

I'm froze. 

She looks up and her eyes captivate me. I don't know when and how but I feel her soft lips on mine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter