Chapter III

His Sunshine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The obnoxiously loud ringing phone woke Chanyeol up.

He groans, taking the phone and sees that it was a call from Chorong. He waits for it to stop buzzing, and when it does Chorong only calls him again. 

"What?" Chanyeol asks, sounding exhausted as hell. Which he was.

"Get up! You have a minute to get down to the lobby. NOW!" 

Chanyeol pulls the phone away, muttering a few "Okay."s before hanging up. He sits up in his bed, seeing his reflection in the mirror. A hair tousled, tired-looking Park Chanyeol stares back at him. Grunting, he gets up and was heading to shower when he stops and stares at the picture on his bedside table.

A picture of Baekhyun, smiling brightly on that day they all went to Jongin's summer house during high school. Feeling sick to his stomach, he puts the photo frame face down, not wanting to look at it. He should probably put that photo back in the drawer, where it was and always will be.

Thinking about Baekhyun and that ridiculous smile of his, Chanyeol continues his original idea to go to the bathroom. It had been a week since he saw the boy again at the drama audition, and nothing about him has changed at all. Still the sweet and cute Baekhyun that he knew.

Once knew, anyway. If only he stayed the hell away from Chanyeol though, it'll better for everyone. Safer.

Putting on a hoodie, Chanyeol grudgingly makes his way to the door of his apartment. He grabs a mask and his keys, closing the door behind him. The day was busy, with employees catering left and right to most of his apartment's residents.

Looking around, he sees Chorong with her arms crossed, looking at her phone. Chanyeol approaches her, wondering why she woke him up so early in the morning.

"Chanyeol! I called you like six times, where were you?" Chorong nagged when she sees him, uncrossing her arms. Chanyeol shrugs, which makes her frown. 

"Probably still sleeping. Anyways, what's up? Something important?" Chanyeol sighed when Chorong links her arm between his with a bright smile. "Come on, I'll tell you over coffee."

While half-listening to Chorong's numerous news, Chanyeol looks down at his coffee and wonders why some people prefer coffee over tea. Tea was obviously much better and sweeter than a bitter and weird tasting coffee.

"...President Yang said that..."

But it must taste nice for some people, since so many people like drinking it. Why though? Most are really bitter.

"...what was his name again? Hm..."

Did he like drinking coffee? Did Sehun or Jongin like drinking coffee? Probably not, but maybe they did. Maybe he just didn't know about it.

"...was it Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol looks up, seeing the smirk on Chorong's face. There was a hint of amusement in her eyes, making him scoff. "What? Did I say something wrong, Chanyeol-ah?" She snickered, making him roll his eyes.

"No, Chorong, you didn't say anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter