Chapter II

His Sunshine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the moment he stepped out of the school grounds on the last day of high school, Baekhyun never once guessed that he would ever see Chanyeol again. It was like he vanished from his life, like he was never there.

Yet there he was. Standing in a black leather coat with his hair swept back, and a gorgeous smile on his face. He looked more handsome than ever before.

"You've met each other before?" Director Choi says, glancing curiously between them.

"Ah, yes. We've seen each other here and there before." Chanyeol says, chuckling. The sound made Baekhyun's stomach twist, but he tried his best to ignore it. 

"Well, you both can start whenever you feel ready." Director Choi turns and disappears through a side door, leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol alone. As if it wasn't uncomfortable enough.

He jumped when Chanyeol sighs, turning around and looks directly at him. "Baekhyun. It's been a long time."

"Y-Yeah, it has," Baekhyun says, looking up. He hated the way his voice trembled, he just hopes that Chanyeol didn't notice it.

"Let's start, shall we?" Chanyeol says, looking away. Baekhyun nods, knowing fully well that Chanyeol wouldn't see it.

Great job, Byun. Just fantastic. You're an intellectual.

As they got into their positions, Baekhyun despised how good Chanyeol looked. And how he couldn't stop staring. His heart was beating so fast and if it weren't for his years in the acting industry, Baekhyun was sure that he would've melted in a pile of goo right then and there.

Chanyeol's affixed glances were enough to make him hot all over, and he couldn't focus at all.

Pushing the bothering thoughts into the back of his head, Baekhyun took a deep breath and started to say his line. "You don't love Soomin as much as I do. Just give up and go find someone else, because she's mine."

Baekhyun slightly panicked when he looked at Chanyeol, the man's eyes had a tint of anger in them. When he realized that they were already acting, he made a mental note to compliment Chanyeol's acting skills later.

"Who told you that you loved her more than I do? You don't even act like you like her, let alone love her! I've been by her side all my life and you're not about to take her away from me." Chanyeol scowled, folding his arms.

Baekhyun scoffed, eyeing Chanyeol up and down. "You're not fit to be with her. We all know she's better off with me, not you." Baekhyun says, putting on wry expression. Chanyeol stepped closer, leaning down and staring at him.

If they weren't acting, Baekhyun would've been beat red. But they were, so he tried hard not to. Even though his heart knew that it was going to jump out of his chest. "You should just go back to being a childhood best friend and leave the rest to me."

Chanyeol softly pushed him back, making Baekhyun surprised. Despite being caught off guard, he stood his ground with a stern face. Before he could say anything else, a voice jumped in.

"AND CUT!" With that, Baekhyun took a deep breath, and his gaze drops to his feet. 

His head was slightly spinning, shutting his eyes to keep his head from flying. Applauses were heard through the room, making Baekhyun open his eyes to see Director Choi with a big smile on his face.

"I have to say, through all my years of directing, I've never seen something so real-looking as that! Good job to the both of you." Director Choi commended them as he approached them, and Baekhyun just smiles to be polite.

Glancing over, he sees Chanyeol talking to a small female with a hard expression on his face. Averting his gaze, he sees Yixing walking towards him wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter