Chapter I

His Sunshine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dreadful afternoon as the brunette in a long, navy coat, wrapped up his last scene, an outdoor shooting during mid-winter was something Baekhyun hated the most, the temperature dropped drastically in the cause of one night, and to make matters worse, it was a late-night dating scene.

His lips were starting to crack from the cold weather and his stomach was rumbling almost inhumanly. His partner was taking her sweet time to get this scene finished, what exactly was her problem?

The seconds ticked by, and before Baekhyun could cry out in frustration, the director's voice chirped in, thank God, and says "Cut! Okay, that's it, thank you for your hard work!"

Applauses surrounded them as Baekhyun bowed his thanks to all the staff, his cheeks almost frozen. Thankfully Yixing stepped in and slipped a heating pad in between his hands.

"Thanks, Yixing," he says, offering a smile to his manager. Yixing smiles back, walking beside him as they make their way to the car parked ridiculously far away from the film locations.

Sensing Baekhyun's distressed mood, Yixing says, "President Lee wished me to tell you that he is very pleased with your results this month and had the attention of giving you anything you desired but before that, he was hoping that you would consider a series that would raise your reputation even more."

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks mid-way, his face turning dark and murderous. Another acting gig? 

"Now, Baekhyun, let's not get annoyed now, shall we? We all know that President Lee loves you the most out of the three of you in CBX, he just wants to give you more spotlight."

That statement prompted a scoff out of Baekhyun. "I know that, almost everyone in the company knows that, but I just want a break for God's sake. Is that so hard to understand?"

"I know," Yixing sighs. "But this upcoming drama has every actor dying to get their hands on it yet here you are, not wanting the chance to act in it."

Baekhyun had been on the stage for four years, alongside s in the group CBX, quickly gaining popularity, him especially, and Baekhyun was getting painfully tired of all the attention. 

After a few more minutes of Yixing persuading him about the drama, Baekhyun breaks down and finally agrees with a heavy heart. Arriving at their dorm, he collapses on the couch, feeling half dead.

"Finally home?" Minseok's voice made him open his eyes, the man looking over him with a glint of amusement in his eyes. Baekhyun shook his head slowly, making Minseok chuckle before sitting at the seat beside him.

The smell of ramen suddenly filled the room, and a loud grumble of Baekhyun's stomach makes Minseok laugh. "Do you want some?"

He jumped up in excitement, nodding vigorously. Jongdae steps in the room, holding two bowls in his hands. He hands one of them to Minseok, catching the betrayed look in Baekhyun's eyes, quickly saying, "Your bowl is in the kitchen. I only have two hands, you know."

Without another word, Baekhyun jumped over the couch and almost runs to the kitchen. The smell wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter