Chapter 7

All Eyes On Me Now | ATEEZ Hongjoong

Still being annoyed after what happened at the company, now Hongjoong got really pissed. But he removes the thought away after checking that his other belongings are still in its place and nothing's missing. He clicked his tongue while turning on his laptop. A while later, he binge watching some youtube tutorial on music producing. None of them really tell the viewers about how the tools work, and even they did explain it, he can't really get the grasp of those tools used.

"Aishh if it's like this how can I pass the evaluation?! ," he cursed out fretfully. He leaned his back on the chair and stare at the ceiling. The obsolete ceiling getting more dirty the longer he stare at it. /Ah I need to get out of here fast!/

The time has passed quickly while he arguing with himself and taking note at the same time. He just hoped that his research is right so he won't disappoint Eden. His stomach grumbled indicating the need to fill him in. He finally exit his room after he went back since noon heading to the kitchen.

He found Seonghwa taking out a food container from the fridge, it looks like meat? "Oh Hongjoong, are you just gonna have dinner?" Looking from the container to his eyes, Hongjoong nodded lightly. "Then join me, I'm about to have one too."

Both of them sit on the chair across each other. Seonghwa opened the container and Hongjoong look in shock, it is a raw meat, the color is bright red, looking fresh and so appetizing, must be expensive, he thought in his head. "Dig in~" his thought got cut after Seonghwa give him a pair of chopsticks.

As hungry as he is, Hongjoong took the chopstick and pick up a piece with it putting it in his mouth. It tastes heavenly, never crossed his mind that he will eat this kind of meat in his life. "Wah this is so good! Where did you buy this?" he asked excitedly. Seonghwa smiles at that, "Got it from someone I know, it's not for sale though. Glad that you like it."
After eating some more devouring it slowly, San comes in looking happy at the view. "Meat, meat, meat! I want!" Hongjoong eyed him weirdly, /this weirdo/ He then felt a churning on his stomach causing him to moan in pain mentally. He felt really sick and stand up abruptly slamming his chopsticks down and left the room.

"What's wrong with him?" San asked while still keeping his eyes on the meat on the table while his lips hungrily. "I thought he likes it..." Seonghwa said into the air. "Well, it must be his first time  eating it, that's reasonable." San said ready to dig in.
 

After doing his business in the toilet, Hongjoong went back to his room. As usual he passed the tall man's room that's currently open. He didn't really care though but the guy suddenly hissed and smash his headphone on the table. Hongjoong heard him throwing every curse words out there when Yunho turn his back and met eyes with him all of a sudden. He flinched right away and proceed to his room quickly, he's quite terrified by the sharp look from his big eyes, if a look could kill...

He heaved a sigh while leaning his back on the door of his room. "Oh I didn't see Mingi today? No wonder it's so peaceful here..." He went back to his laptop playing the video he paused before. He didn't do a lot today but strangely it drains his energy, all these research must come in handy tomorrow or he'll be stressed out even he hasn't started yet.
 

Calling it a day, he turned off the light and get ready to sleep hoping everything will turn out well for tomorrow. He think back about the dinner he spent with Seonghwa, he didn't even say thanks for the food, maybe he'll treat him later when he has made money. 
 

 

"Hey, wake up dude." Hongjoong opened his eyes to San leaning on the desk of his room. "San?" his brain hasn't registered what's  actually happening, why is he in his room? didn't he lock his room before going to bed?

"You, you shouldn't be here. But no, I won't force you to leave. Living with psychos, you won't live the same, you will gradually change and become a monster, like... us?" he said seriously finishing it with a smirk. "Ah! And thanks for the headphone, I kinda "borrowed" it while you're away," he grins wide which tick Hongjoong off. So it's him? He broke into his room, this jerk really!

Hongjoong is getting fully awake and tried to take San out of his room but he beats him to it. He put both of his hands on Hongjoong's shoulder pulling a close proximity between them. He leaned closer to the side of his face whispering into his ear, "Get away before you lose to him." Hongjoong didn't get what he mean by that but it gives him chills down his spine. He's about to open up his mouth asking what did he mean to say but the vibration from the device laying closely next to him take him back to reality.

"Another weird dream? Gosh what's wrong with me, this place is really..." he rubbed his eyes with both of his hands and just notice the thick beads of sweats on his temple. /Did my mind playing tricks on me? San, why did he... this all aish!/ he grunts mentally while messing around with his hair. He get up to get ready, he need to freshen up so all these thoughts will disappear, well he wished.

He get out of his room to see San on the other end of the corridor. Seeing him already gives him fright, now that he even appeared in his dream too, he really don't know how to act around him anymore. But still, avoiding him is the best choice. But what if his dream is trying to tell Hongjoong something, who is he reffering to in his dream? /"Get away before you lose to him./