Chapter Four

The Switcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shhh," I tried to shush him, but Jongdae is that kind of person when something happens, he will run to tell. yay, lucky me.

He went hurriedly out of the kitchen, "Shindong! Shindong! There's a stranger in the kitchen, hurry up!!" I heard him saying. just great.

The kitchen is a place where only workers can enter into it, so if Shindong ever finds someone else in there, he will kick his out. I immediately changed myself again to me, at the same time Shindong entering the kitchen. he looked around confused about all the smoke. "Where is he?" he asked, "he was here, I swear!" Jongdae said, puzzled, wondering where the hell did the stranger go to.

"Jongin, did you see someone in here?" Shindong asked me.

"N-No! I didn't..." I'm terrible at lying.

"Are you making fun of me Jongdae?!... and where did all this smoke come from?!" he yelled at us, "I-it's just the oven, don't worry" I went nervously to the windows, opening them and waving my hands so the smoke will go. he looked at me suspiciously, "are you lying to me jongin? were you smoking in here?!" seriously, why all of them think that I'm smoking!

"No! I swear--"

"Just go clean the dishes, and Jongdae, go continue your job, quick!".

After they left me alone in the kitchen, I grinned. They almost caught me again...

 

"Sehun! my friend! you won't ever believe what happened to me these last days" I said excitedly, sitting next to him and giving him his pizza. He looked at me surprised, "what?".

"I don't know how to explain it to you!!" I smiled thinking about the nerve-wracking-and-exciting incidents I've been through. "just say it! what happened?" he grinned, ready to hear me.

"There's an old man--" I stopped, if I say to him what really happened, he'll mock me, I mean, I myself still can't believe that I have a phone like this, so, how will he!

I avoided his eyes, feeling awkward, "uhh... you know what, never mind". I looked around the apartment and saw Vivi, his beautiful-fluffy little dog, "oh, Vivi!" I went running to her, holding her in my arms, rubbing her fur. "let my baby down, Jongin, you didn't even wash your hands!" he said, looking at me skeptically, taking her away from me.

"where were you anyway, I tried calling you but couldn't, I'm hungry!" I looked at him, seeing him playing with his dog, lovingly. I pouted, "I changed my sim card, that's why".

"Oh yeah? give me your phone, I'll show you its advantages" he gestured with his hands for me to give him the phone, and I did after I took it out of my jeans pocket. "wow... this is beautiful" I nodded, grinning proudly. "where did you get the money from, jongin?" I looked away not knowing what to say, "uhh... just my savings, since last year...", He glanced at me "if you say so".

he explained to me about all the things I can do with this phone, pros, and cons. after a while, Sehun turned the phone to its back, "wait... there's something in here", he took out his small magnifier from the drawer, to see clearly. I started panicking, I was scared of him finding something relates to what was happening to me. I wasn't ready to tell him, reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter