Yoongi 2

kpop fantasy world

Since Jin blackmailed Yoongi not even three minutes passed and Hyojong run inside and hugged Yoongi around his neck with tears. "Yoongs .. he .. he. " 

"Slow down Jongs and breathe. Now tell me what happend"

Hyojong seemed to calm down a little bit and told him how Jin threatened to kill all of his little girls if he didn't come with him to the town of humans. He could have predicted that they weren't going alone. Hyojong was their third brother. The three of them were inseparable. Until Jin sneaked out and didn't tell them anything. Today they are going to find out what did he saw in that dangerous and prohibited place. 

The ride was just two hours by unicorn. The sneaking part was as easy as Jin predicted and suddenly they were free. The stories that his father Yunho told him about Army weren't true at all. It was clean with a lot of flowers, nice big houses and big castle. He could even see small temple in mountain above the town.

Yoongi was not surprised at all that Jin knew exactly where he was going. They crossed some streets and stopped before red gate. Jin just opened it and went inside. It was really beautiful. On the right side there was small garden with some  bushes, tall grass and many flowers. Next to that green garden was also stone garden with big stone on top of which was small hole with water for birds. The stone was covered in moss looking like waterfall. Definitely the town was not scary at all. But Yoongi was not as thrilled as Hyojong who acred like bee flying from one flower to other and talking to them. He really was one of their kind not like Yoongi. 

Jin was already getting impatient holding the door opened for them. "Hey come already you two!" 

Once inside it was small but cosy bar with a lot of red colour. But he didn't have any time to look around. At least 10 people come to Jin and greeted him. Than came beautiful lady and took him to sit down to more private area and Yoongi didn't have another option but to follow. 

They were inside already some time and Jin was still talking to that lady. She had dark curly hair, long red nails and beautiful dress also with red and black colors. He suspected that this bar belonged to her. Hyojong on the other end didn't say anything whole time. He was just looking at Jin and that woman. Yoongi was bored honestly so he decided to go to bar and buy some drink. Officially he shouldn't even know what is alcohol but again Jin gave him sometimes bottle of some. Now he wondered how he didn't notice Jin going to town before. 

Apearantly there was also main programme with singer. When that woman, before talking to Jin, announced singer IU all the men in bar just went completely silent. Indeed her voice was heaven. Yoongi sat at a bar next to another big fan of IU and drank his tequila. 

At the end of a performance boy next to him started to create love poems about her to his friend. Both were tall and masculine and good looking if you asked him. That friend, Namjoon, advised his friend Kookie to just talk to her. Maby she will accept drink. That Kookie boy was freaking out but tried it nonetheless. His speach was hella awkward and she just gently turned him down. Than she went stright for Jin. It was so obvious  that she liked him. And Yoongi just wanted to make a little fun of poor kid.