Namjoon

kpop fantasy world

Today was his free day. He had only wanted to go to the sea, walk on the beach and study sea creatures. In the morning he first went to Kook like everyday. Namjoon had to make sure Kook got up, feed him breakfast and send him to his work. Than he went to the beach. First was warm up and a little bit of running. Than he ate something and sat down on the sand. In afternoon he went for a walk and was lucky to meet some fisherman who kindly took him on his boat.

It was very nice day, sea was calm and he could see far down. Colourful fishes, jellyfishes, sharks and others were swimming around, playing and trying to find some food. The air was also calm, sun was shining pleasantly. Namjoon bent down and touched the water.  But the fishing boat got too far from the coast when it started to blow hard and in minutes it started to rain wildly. Joon and the fisherman were not strong enough to paddle back to the coast. The sea played with their boat as it wanted and at the end when they were already too tired to fight it anymore, they got turned upside down. Joon was drowning even though he was good swimmer. Other man was nowhere to be seen. He was already giving up closing his eyes when something cold toched him. Namjoon saw only pink and then he was out. When he come back to himself, he realised he was back up on boat together with the fisherman, heading back to Army. It was odd because it should have been outflow by then. He looked at the back of the boat and he thout he saw something pink but only for a second and then he saw diamonds underwater but than it was gone.

Back in Army he rushed to Kook. He much needed his best friend, talk to him and calm down a little bit. But he colided with some faun on his way. For it to be more bad he had met the same faun in Kooks place and then again at Hyunas bar at the eavening. Also Kook was skeptical about his story. Namjoon always believed there was something better, more special for him. Maby somewhere in depth of the sea waters. He had read all books about fantastic creatures and wanted to meet one.

The next day he begged Kook for his assistance and by few days he had new pair of flippers for swimming. He was so redy to discover.