Heosok

kpop fantasy world

Hoseok was alone in the tower. His master Junsu went to forest to find some herbs. It was the perfect time to try his cup divination skills. So he made tea and started his reading. He couldn't believe what he saw. There were Gemini but three of them. He had never heard of something like that. He tried card reading than. In his past there was just magic and child in meadow. His present cards were learning, waiting and journey and his future contained water, nature and fire. It didn't make any sense. Than he almost jumped out of his skin, his master coughed above him: " what did I tell you about your own future?!" 
"Sorry Junsu, I just wanted to try out my abilities." Hoseok started to make excuses. 
"But you are not allowed to read your own future." Junsu seemed angry, but Hoseok knew it was just outside, Junsu couldn't be really angy at anyone ever. " Ok if you must know i will tell you one thing. In this month someone will come here and they are going to ask for difficult potion. I will send you with them to collect all the ingredients and brew it. That is your chance to single yourself and make your own business. So i hope you will use this next couple of weeks left to study and perfect everything you know so far." 
Hoseok was a little bit confused and also really sad. He didn't expect to leave his master in near future, he would gladly stay with him whole life. His master seemed to sense his feelings and he smiled. " Don't worry my son you are very clever and  brave and iam sure something great awaits you."