Yoongi 1

kpop fantasy world

Yoongi was at it again he knew he can do it he just missed one small detail if only... . Than he heard footsteps it was already too late to hide everything. He mentally prepared for yet another monologue from his father. But the one who entered was his almost brother Jin. "Yoongi where have you been? I waited for you almost an hour in training grounds. You shouldn't be doing that experiment you know that your father hates it."

Yoongi just rolled his eyes " You do worse Jin"

Jin suddenly grinned it was creepy honestly " good that you are reminding me. We are going to the town tonight. "

Yoongi was confused: what town do you mean? We live in woods and we only have small villages, the biggest one is ours. Only if.." no Jin wouldn't.

"Of course i mean Army town what else. "

Yoongi was terrified. The Army town was a  big no. If they were caught he could even be sentenced to prison. "No way Jin don't joke with me. "

Jin just got closer to him and put a finger on his mouth. " Shh, we will just slip secretly and no one will ever notice anything. Don't worry it will be like always. "

Yoongis eyes went wide at that" what do you mean? Don't tell me you were in the town before Jin. "

Jin tried to change the subject but Yoongi just knew he was. So Jin talked him to his most dangerous advanture ever for the agreement that no one would speak of each other's secrets.