Buy My Freedom?

Rise Of The Phoenix
5
BUY MY FREEDOM?
 
 
 

BANGKOK, THAILAND. 6:30PM

The man watching the stage knew that dancing was a part of who he was, the stunning man who was dancing on the scene. It entered his life and has taken over his body.

The sensual music started, and he watched the other to slowly start to move his slim body to the music getting lost in it, making his mind completely blank. His art was his dance, to showcase the world his art.

 

Dancing, moving his body to the beat of the rhythm was his art.

 

He was like the brush and each and every of his smooth steps on the floor was like a painting a canvas. Whatever art he creates, comes deep from within his being.

The way his body moves so sensually around that pole. It made everyone who was looking at him to be captivated as if they were under a spell.

 

The way his mesmerizing brown eyes were sensual. His eyes were seductive just like the ocean, full of countless secrets and captivate you on the first sight.

 

The way he was lightly touching his own body, as he watched that, he felt some kind of ways but he tried his best to ignore it as he took a sip of his wine.

He was at a table hiding in the shadows watching the performance that was unfolding on the stage. He watched with disgust and a frown on his face as he looked over the crowd of people that was going insane over the dancing man.

They all looked at him like hungry wolves ready to jump on their prey and to devour him.

The whole crowd went insane about it. It was different from the usual crowd that he was used to. Instead of that, this crowd was full of men of all ages and some girls who were all throwing money at him.

He felt disgusted but he had no other choice. The man watching him from the distance knew that as well. From being a worldwide renowned star of one of the most famous boybands to now being a stripper of a private club, he knew it was degrading but he was forced into such a world.

 

Yes.

Ten Lee was now a stripper.

A sigh escaped his lips as he went behind the scenes, off the stage into a room. He sat down on the chair and just looked at his reflection on the mirror. He had a full face of makeup but obviously not too much.

The eyeliner made his eyes look more sensual and seductive.

The light lipsticks on his face and the foundation which made him to look like a beautiful porcelain doll.

After years of being an idol, he learned the way of makeup and he applied it in such a way which made it to look more natural.

In this new industry he was known as Chittaphon Lee.

No more Ten.

 

*********

 

The door of his room was opened harshly but he didn’t even flinched, and he just sighed and looked down without moving, “You ing ,” the voice of a man roared around the room, but he just looked down. He was forced to look up as someone grabbed him harshly by his hair and he winced as he looked at the white man straight in the eyes.

 

Ten was quiet but no fear was seen in his eyes.

He was already used to it.

 

With his hand still gripping harshly on his hair, he used his other hands to lift up his face by his chin harshly, “You have once more ignore a request of a client.”

The man said as he let go of Ten before punching him on his cheek which made him to fall down. He was just really calm and didn’t go argue or do anything.

But then he lifted his eyes to look straight at the white man, “Sam we already had this. The only request I had was that I would not please anyone by any other means.” his voice remains cold.

He was a dancer and a stripper, he let those people to touch his body, but he never had to get on his knees or the opposite. He didn’t downgrade himself to that extreme.

Sam just laughed a bit before grabbing Ten by his hair once more, “Oh I forgot to tell you. Me I can do whatever I want with you. I wanted this ever seen Heechul dragged you here.”

 

*********

 

After the disbandment, Ten just like Yuta was to go to his country, back in Thailand. Unlike Yuta, Ten had reached Thailand. But he got kidnapped by some men and was forced into the life of a stripper by none other than Heechul.

 

Why?

After what had happened to YangYang and what Heechul did, Ten got enraged.

He went to Heechul and beat the hell out of Heechul.

 

Don’t judge Ten by his fragile body, he was one hell of a fighter. He beat him nearly to death but fortunately the members of SuperM came and stop him on time. He had done so on the set but obviously away from the staff, but someone may have seen it and the information got leaked into a rumor.

The scandal exploded and SM had it with NCT. They leaked the news that Ten was someone really violent.

They also had the audacity to link him as well as some NCT members to ‘Burning Sun’ scandal but it was just a rumor, but that rumor created doubts in people’s mind.

 

But Ten Lee had no regrets in what he did.

No one blamed him for it.

 

But Heechul was known as someone who keep a lot of grudge and he had a lot against Ten as he was more daring than him. Heechul was an ally of SM, he was among those people who took advantage of the young rookies.

If any director said anything, the people would doubt.

But if its any idol who was known to be the kindest one then everyone will believe him. he had pretend to be a good guy to everyone for the world. So, if something happened and someone who want to act like a hero and reveal the truth, he would attack from the inside.

 

That is why they had to eliminate Kim Jonghyun.

He found out the truth and was boiling from the inside after he found out what had happened to Taemin. He went straight to Heechul and punched him and that was his mistake.

They set up his death as a suicide and made it more believable.

Kim Jonghyun was depressed but not to that extent, he loves his family too much and they both need each other.

 

Heechul was the one who came up with that set up.

He was worst than the devil himself.

Even the devil would not be this cruel.

Sam still grabbing him by the hair, he bended him down over the table. Ten tried to struggle away but Sam kick him on his leg with him making him bend down more, “Now I will have finally have my ways with such a pretty boy like you.” He chuckled a bit.

 

Someone cleared their throat.

 

Sam let Ten go and they both look at the door.

They saw the assistance of Sam who was someone called Mike. But next to him was someone that they do not recognize.

It was a man, tall, well-built, and handsome. He was in a straight posture and he was wearing a dark blue suit. His face shown no emotions and he was just looking at this two with no emotion on his face.

“Sam, we have a special client here.” Mike told Sam and the latter walked towards them while Ten emotionlessly dusted off his clothes.

The man in the suit was watching him carefully before his gaze went back to Sam.

 

“My name is Axel Wong. I am here to buy one of your workers.”

The room went dead silent.

Both Mike and Sam laughed a bit while Ten was looking at the guy and frowning a bit.

“Well sorry mate but we don’t really give away our worker like that. If you want to rent one, then go ahead but to buy one I don’t think that showing here in a suit would do the job.” Sam said while patting the guy.

“Give me your price.” He said once again with still an emotionless and cold tone.

“I don’t think you can afford –“

 

“I will pay you 5 million dollars for it.” Axel cut him off and everyone except Axel were shock. Axel was looking at the two Americans with a cold stance, he had the aura that he knew he was superior. His gaze and everything were really different. It was like he came from the high society.

“The person that I am looking for is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul.” He said looking straight at Ten.

 

Silence once again.

 

Ten frowned was mixed with confusion.

Sam opened his mouth to say something, but Axel beat him to it, “Prepare the contract. I want it done as soon as possible. An as for Mr. Chittaphon, you are to be on your way in two hours. I will send in the details later. Now if we can go to your office to sign the contract.”

“Excuse me but I do believe that I have a say in that.” Ten replied to this whole matter. He didn’t understand as to why someone would want to buy him. None of his loyal clients were that rich or would even go as far as to spend that much money on him.

5 million dollars was a huge amount of money.

Just how rich was that guy, but that Axel guy look more like an assistant. So, who was the person that wanted to buy him?

Axel send him a deadly glare as if telling him to stop talking and even him got the chills. For the first time since being here, a slight cunning smile appear on his lips, “Mr. Chittaphon I think right now its me who can tell you what to do right now.”

It was now 9pm, when Ten was furiously making his way at the place where Axel had told him to be at. Mike and Sam gave him away like he was nothing and he was honestly truly glad for that. He had in a way won his freedom, but he may have fallen into something way much worst.

He made a face as he thought the person to be some old kind of ert.

But Axel told him that he had to meet the person first and then he himself would choose whether he would want to work for the person or not.

He had nothing to lose, they promised him his freedom if he doesn’t want to. He was suspicious about it may even be some human trafficking. But why him? with that amount they can get more people than him.

 

Something is really fishy here.

 

Ten made his way to The Peninsula Bangkok hotel which was one if not the most luxurious hotel in the whole capital. Ten hate to admit but he was really nervous as he pressed the button to go up the elevator.

His anxiety was getting the best of him. Axel had given him the key of the room he had to go, it was on the top floors which holds only the presidential suite.

 

In what kind of mess did he got himself into?

 

He took a deep breath and gathered all of his confidence before placing the card and opening the door. He got inside, the room was just really beautiful and extremely luxurious. Even as an idol, he has never ever stayed in such a luxurious suite.

The room was dimly lit, it created an ambiance which made him quite uncomfortable.

On the table there was a folded note, he  opened it and there was only three words written on it.

 

“Put It On.”

 

He frowned and looked back at the table and he saw a red silk blindfold. Ten scoffed and shook his head in utter disbelief. But he just sighed and obeyed, he sat on the bed and exhale as he put on the blindfold on and stood straight on the bed, “Whoever you are, you are really messed up.”

He sighed, “I put it on,” he said in a mocking voice and scoffed a bit in the end.

Few minutes went by, he heard some footsteps. He tensed up a bit and felt really cold as there seems to be a sudden drop in temperature.

This was really weird.

 

*********

 

He heard the footsteps coming closer and closer to him. he got more tensed up as he felt the footsteps stopping right in front of him, “So I am not going to be part of human trafficking after all?”

 

No matter the situations Ten still tried to keep his savageness alive.

The man in front of him scoffed a bit.

 

Ten gulped as he felt cold yet soft fingers caressing his face. Although he could not see anything, he felt relax for some reason which made him more anxious.

It was like he was frozen as he felt his fingers going slowly from his cheek to his neck then he started to his shirt completely, but he didn’t remove it.

Ten suppressed a moan as he felt his palm caressing his body. He hated how it felt like absolute bliss although he could not see anything. He felt the man kissing his neck while his hand was caressing his body which started to make Ten’s body to feel really hot.

 

A moan escaped his lips.

 

The stranger then pushed him on the bed laying him down. He held his hands by his wrists over his head as he went from his neck to his lips. Ten was like on ninth cloud as the man soft lips met with his. He unconsciously started to respond back as his hands wrapped around the person’s neck.

They were in a hot make out session when suddenly the man back away.

They were both breathing heavily.

After few minutes, the stranger didn’t do anything else. Ten seem to have got the hint and he took out his blindfold and to look at the person who bought his freedom. He took it off harshly and start to glare at the person.

 

But his words got stuck in his throat.

 

The stranger was smiling at him, but he was not a stranger. It was someone whom he knew really well. The man chuckled a bit seeing Ten’s reaction, “Woah did I finally left the great Ten completely baffled?”

Ten’s eyes widen beyond belief.

It has to be some kind of bad joke.

“LUCAS!” Ten said in horror.

BANGKOK, THAILAND, 10:30PM

To say that he wasn't shocked would be an understatement. Ten was still sitting on the edge of the bed still in shock of what just happened. In one moment he was terrified of being sold to some old ert or worst to be sold in some human trafficking rings. 

 

But no, he was bought by his ex-boyfriend known as Wong Yukhei aka Lucas.

 

 

Yes , back in their idol days, Taeyong and Jaehyun were not the only ones hiding their relationship. 

 

But Ten decided to break up with Lucas because he didn't want anyone to get hurt. He sacrificed his love for the baby giant to save Lucas and the others. On the other hand, Lucas didn't want to give up on him, he told Ten that they would still make it work and that no one would get hurt but after Taeyong’s death, there were no more chances left.

 

Ten left Lucas with a small peck on his lips and a light caress on his cheeks and with the words, “You’re too young to understand. When you grow up you will.”

 

And now here he was sitting down on a chair in front of him with a slight smile on his face. He didn't seem to have changed much. How long has it been? 

 

They disbanded at the end of 2020 with each unit granted a final song.

 

They parted ways in the beginning of 2021 in January and were still in contact with each other being happy with their lives.

 

In the mid of 2021 they decided to meet again. But their meeting took a turn for the worst as they heard about the death of their leader, Lee Taeyong.

 

After this, it all went downhill for some of them. It was after this that they knew they would never escape the grip of SM Entertainment. That was also the time he got captured and thrown into the life of an exotic dancer and he had managed to escape selling his body. And he got saved by luck today this morning.

 

 

It's been 5years since.

Lucas aged like fine wine. 

 

 

They say that the eyes are the windows of the soul.

 

It was no wonder that his most noticeable attributes about Lucas would be his big beautiful eyes, back in the days they shone with happiness and innocence but now Ten falter a bit as he saw that they were now sharp and the innocence that once shone into his beautiful black orbs were gone and seemed to be shining with something sinister and malevolent.

 

His eyes were more intense, above them his long black satin eyelashes seemed to be glistening in the dark dimly lit room.

 

His features look more sharp, heck even his jawline looks more sharper. He was looking quite mischievous as lips were curled up into an evil smirk on his face.

 

He leaned a bit closer to Ten, his face just inches away from him. Ten could feel his soft warm breathing on his cheek. Ten’s lips slowly parted open in shock, he had met a lot of people throughout his life and he was someone who is not afraid of anything, not even of the directors in SM. They were intimidating but Ten always scoffed at this because it was just their power that makes them seem as such.

 

 

Ten was never scared.

But right now he was. 

 

 

The aura surrounding Lucas was terrifying, even Ten could feel it and he wasn't even trying to be intimidating. 

 

Ten felt his cold fingers on the tip of his chin as he suddenly lifted his face making their faces to be more closer. Now he could feel Lucas’ breathing hitting his lips. Lucas chuckled a bit, “You didn't change at all Ten.” He smirked.

 

His whole demeanor.

His aura.

 

This person cannot be Lucas. Ten didnt want to believe this.

 

The aura that would make people feel warmth and happiness was now gone and was replaced by a dark intimidating aura that would even send the monstrous demons from the depth of hell to fall on their knees and to bow to him. Ten suppressed his shiver as he unintentionally gulped a bit.

 

How did he change so much?

 

“You told me that once I grew up I would understand.” He opened his mouth to say something but nothing could come out of it. He was still in a state of shock. Lucas then closed the space between them as he pressed his lips gently against Ten’s ones and the younger’s eyes immediately closed at the contact. 

 

Ten’s was too shocked to even respond as he was still processing what was happening, Lucas leaned back and smiled a bit, “I am now 27 years old and I still don't understand.”

Ten opened his mouth to say something but then there was a knock on the door. Lucas frowned in displeasure, “Come in.”

 

The door opened and closed and there was Alex Wong who entered the room, “Oh Alex you are here. Have you done all the preparations that need to be done at home?” Lucas’ voice changed completely and he was like the businessman type although like Ten had noticed there was something more sinister to it but he kept quiet and was silently holding everything in. 

 

Alex nodded, “Yes everything has been completed.”

 

Alex then looked at Ten and a slight smile crept on his face, “So that’s the Ten you were talking about?” The man asked and looked at the confused man who was still sitting on the bed in utter confusion.

 

He looked at him from head to toe analyzing every of his features.

 

And it was just how Lucas had described him.

As beautiful as a porcelain doll with a strong character. 

 

Lucas smiled, “Yes that’s him.” Lucas then looked back at Ten who had been really quiet as if he wanted to say something, his head hung down, “Hey Ten are you alright?” Worries could be seen in his eyes and he lightly touched Ten’s face with his fingers.

 

 

*********

 

 

Ten’s eyes darted angrily towards Lucas as his eyes flickered with rage. He clenched his hand into a fist and hit Lucas hard on his cheek. The younger didn't even flinch and he just closed his eyes at the impact.

 

The Thai boy on the other hand was breathing heavily while gritting his teeth.

 

Alex’s eyes widened but he still kept his professional stance. Lucas on the other side was also wide-eyed as well at the sudden attack. He regained his composure and he turned his gaze towards Ten, he wasn't mad at Ten as he understood how the poor man was feeling. 

 

“Years. It's been ing years.”

 

His voice was full of venom.

 

“You disappeared for years and it's now that you appeared?”

 

Lucas sighed and looked at Ten gently, Ten could still see that the old Lucas was looking at him but yet it felt different but he couldn't control his anger towards him.

 

“I think I will just leave you both alone.” Alex said and left the apartment.

 

“Ten listen to me.” He said calmly and he could see that Ten was hurt. He tried to hold him, but Ten pushed his hands away and stood up, molten anger seemed to be stirring throughout his whole body.

 

“No” He shook his head, as the anger inside him sparked more.

 

“This time you need to listen to me. You came back acting like a hero to save me after you disappeared for I don't know how long!” He exclaimed furiously. 

 

“You didn't even come when…” Ten got quiet as tears started to brimmed in his eyes and he was breathing heavily, he was gritting his teeth trying to stop the tears from falling.

 

“When he..” Ten was stuttering and he couldn't even finish his sentence. His whole being was filled with a mixture of rage and sadness.

 

Lucas shook his head and closed his eyes exhaling before opening them. His black orbs staring into Ten’s one, “Ten please do not say that...” His voice weakened a bit and he wasn't ready to hear what Ten had to say next because getting an arrow being shot at him would be less painful than what he was about to say.

 

He was dreading it.

 

Ten’s eyes were now filled with sadness, “You didn't even appear at YangYang’s funeral.”

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE: