Chapter 6

Chains

The news spreads so fast.. 

"Singto Prachaya found dead inside his condominium.

Media ,both local and foreign, are gathering outside the hospital where the body was taken. Co-actor and on-screen couple,Krist Perawat,  seen going out with medics. 

What happened? We send our deepest condolences to his family"

~~~~~~

Krist was taken back home to his condominium.  He was escorted. He couldn't walk anymore..  All he did was to cry..  Cry his heart out.. 

The love of his life...

Gone..  Forever... 

It was not suppose to be like this... 

If he man up.. If he was brave enough.. 

None of this would happen..

His beloved Singto would still be in his arms.. 

His happiness.. His life.. 

All gone.. 

Many people tried to talk to him.. To ask what happened..

All his answers are the same.. 

"It's all my fault."

~~~~~~~

Days gone by without Singto,  Krist became worse..  He wouldn't talk to anybody.. 

He wouldn't eat unless he was force by his manager or P'Jane. 

He wouldn't sleep..

The only time he'll fall asleep was after the long hours of crying and once he wake up.. He will start to cry again..

Today is just the  same.. Krist staring at his phone.. Looking at a Happy Singto smiling at him..

He remembered the day he saw the messages on Singto's phone.. Those threats.. Those accussing words..  

Not just for him but for his father as well..

He opened his social media account.. 

Trembling,  he started to type.. 

"So are you happy now? Are you all finally happy now? 

You all took away someone who is really special to me.. 

You all took away my happiness,  the reason why I'm still smiling.. 

You all took away the reason why I am Krist Perawat today...

You all took away the reason for my hardwork

You all took my life.. My love... My Singto..."

He posted it. He doesn't care anymore.. He has no reason to be afraid anymore..

The person he wanted to protect is gone..

Because of him...

Because he was afraid..

"Is this how you felt? Is this the reason why you left me?" he muttered as he all those times Singto ask for them to come out in public but he always decline. 

He cried harder.. If he was not to ambitious.. If he think of them now than what they will be in the future.. 

Things would be different..

He would still have Singto beside him..

Telling him jokes that are not funny but he would smile at...

Telling him about his day.. About his dream.. 

Telling him how much the latter loves him..

~~~~~~~

Krist was now infront of his boss.. He was called after he posted that message on his account.. 

He is being ask to take it down but he declined..  He won't take anymore orders from anyone.. 

They can no longer tell him what to do.. 

He was mad..  He walk out of the room..

 

He won't tell anymore lies... He won't.. He did this before and it took his happiness away from him...

He went down the lobby to go home.. There are fans and reporters waiting outside.. He walk out not minding anyone.. 

He was being ask..  Questions which he doesn't know what to answer... 

Suddenly a reporter block his way. 

"Krist.. Is it true?  Are you really in a relationship with Singto before this.. Is this the reason he took his own life?" 

Krist look at the reporter with hurt visible on his eyes. 

"Yes.. I love Singto more than brothers.." he look at the fans who is listening to him.. 

" He ended everything for me..  Because I am a coward..  I am selfish.." he cried.. 

"also... He is being assaulted online.. Sending him and his father death threats..  Receiving dead animals from unknown senders.. He took it all.. I never knew.." you could hear everyone was in shock about the information.. 

"I am sorry but I need to go." with that..  He walk away from everyone.. 

~~~~~~~

It is almost a month now when Singto left him and Krist became so distant to everyone.. 

He stopped all his work and Isolated himself from the world..  The world where he knows he won't get to see Singto again.. 

He lost a lot of weight.. He didn't care about his image anymore.. People started to say bad things about him but he doesn't care.. 

Nothing can hurt him more.. They already took away his reason for living.. 

He was walking towards the place where he first confess to Singto.. 

~~~~

He is now at the famous Rama VIII bridge where they shot the last scene for Sotus...

The place where he first confess his feelings for Singto.. 

He look at the night sky..  How he miss the latter so much... 

"I will see you again soon Sing..  Where we won't have to hide anymore.. Where we can be happy and open.. Where I can see your smile again..." he smiled.. 

He look one last time on his phone.. 

"Wait for me my love.."

 

~~~~~~~•••••~~~~~~~~

 

Cliffhanger... Is this the end?