Chapter 3

Chains

It has been two days since Singto was discharged and still the news is still a hot topic.. 

Reporters are still asking about the incident.. Fans are worried and is asking about what happened.. 

Singto is reading through fans messages when he opened one message.. 

"Leave Krist alone. He is not gay and stop making him one. 

We will not let you seduce him! Peraya is over!  Stop acting anymore! 

He deserves a woman who can give him kids not someone like you! You won't make him happy! 

Just disappear from his life!"

 

Hands trembling.. He scroll through messages..

Messages from that day..

That day when Krist broke him.. 

Hate...

Disgust.. 

He can't take it..

The words are like knives.. 

Stabbing him one by one.. 

One even mentioned his father.. How he would regret having him as a child.. 

He close his phone and cried silently.. 

He heard the door open but he didn't care.. P'Jane knows and he is the one who supports him the most.. 

"Sing... " those voice.. 

He look up and saw the man who broke him.. 

"What are you doing here Kit?" he tried to wipe his tears away. 

"Are you crying?" the younger ask. 

"Why do you care?" the older answered. 

"Leave now. You got nothing to do here." 

Krist felt the coldness on the older's voice. 

"I just want to talk. To check on you as well" he answered. 

"We got nothing to talk about.  You made it clear right? We are nothing but friends... You..  Your girlfriend might misinterpret again.." Singto said trying to hold back his emotions. 

"Sing.. You know I would never.... " he was cut off by the older "Never what? Never hurt me? Never lie? Never let me cry? Tell me..  Cause those promises means nothing now" 

Krist look at him..

Those eyes that look at him lovingly before.. 

Now it only shows hurt and pain. " I never intended to say those words.. I just want to protect you..  Protect us... " Krist walk closer to the younger.. 

"Protect us or protect yourself?" Singto said.. Coldly.. 

"Sing you know I would do anything to protect us. Our love... Our happiness... " he tried to convince the older.

"Our love? Our happiness? You've done nothing but break me.. NOTHING! " Singto had enough.. 

"More lies.."  Words that keep repeating inside the older's head right now.. 

Krist felt worse.. He knows he had hurt Singto but never..  He never doubt his love for the other. 

" Are you doubting my love for you?" he answered. Looking at Singto, hoping that he would see through Krist's eyes the sincerity he is showing. 

"Love is just an understatement now. I cannot doubt that.. 

 

But...

 

Are you willing to let go of everything for love? For me?" Singto retorted.

Silence... It was that moment where Krist can't open his mouth..

 

He wants to tell Singto that he wants to fight.. He wants to prove the latter wrong..

 

But fear.. Fear is consuming him... 

 

"You can go now. I got my answer."

Singto walk towards the front door and open it.. 

Krist walk towards the door.. He tried to hold the older's hand but Singto retreated.  

 

His heart pierced..  The coldness is killing him.. He was about to leave when without thinking he hold Singto's face and kissed him on the lips.. 

Singto stood there..

Frozen.. 

Heart is racing.. 

He miss it.. 

Krist let go of the kiss and walk out of the room.. 

No words.. 

He didn't say anything cause he felt that he might hurt the older more.. 

Singto closed the door and he fell on the floor..

He touched his lips and cry.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Days turn to weeks without a word from Krist. Singto knows the latter was busy but he himself wishes for Krist to man up like how he confessed to him before. 

The doorbell rang.

Lately he has been receiving gifts from fans since his birthday is near.

He opened the door and saw a box infront of his doorstep. He look around but saw no one. 

He check the box first and saw the greeting card and a letter for him. 

He then picks up the box and brought it in his living room. 

A faint disgusting smell suddenly fills his room.

He grabs the letter and read it. 

Singto, 

This will be the last warning we will send you. Leave our Krist alone. Don't try to mess with us. 

-anonymous

 

Singto throw away the card.. 

Scared..  He tried to open the box..

He screamed as he sees what's inside the box.. 

A dead cat.. Organs are scattered.. Blood still fresh.. 

~~~~~••~~~~~

Something to lessen the tension..  

This is going to end soon.

How was it so far?