Chapter 5

Chains

Singto went home as soon as he finish his photoshoot..

He ask his manager to not go with him as he wants to be alone this past few days.. 

He went inside his room as he silently cried in his bed. 

Another package of a dead animal sent to him on his photoshoot. 

'What should I do now?... Can I still stand this?'

Singto remembered his father calling him about people sending him threats.

Singto cannot take it.  Not his father.

He cried hard as he feel so alone. Alone and broken.. 

' What if..  What if I just... What if I end it tonight?... Will they be happy? If it's just me I can take all of it.. Not my Father' Singto thought as he look at the photo above his bed. 

A photo of him and Krist during their younger years.. 

The photo where Krist confessed to him.. 

He missed those days.. Where they can express themselves without people cursing them..  accusing them... 

How he wish they can be like that for real. To show everyone what love made them today... 

But he knows it's just a dream.. Cause people like him are not accepted..  

He grab his phone and dialed his dad.

His dad picked up the phone. 

"Hello son.. Why did you call this late?  Is there any problem?" his father asked. 

"I just missed you dad. I just wanted to hear your voice." he tried not to stutter aa he silently cry.. 

"I miss you too Sing.. Come home if your not busy..

 

oh and another thing..  I receive a package this morning..  When I opened it, there was a dead cat inside." Singto broke down as he hear his father. 

"Dad... Don't accept anything right now ok? I will try to go there when I'm free.. I love you dad." he said as hi father bid his farewell as well.. 

He ended the call and cried harder...  

He then dialed Krist's number. 

He wants to hear his voice for the last time. 

Voicemail... 

He dialed again.. 

Voicemail...

He dialed one last time... 

Voicemail.. 

"If you receive this.. I just wanted to thank you for loving me.. I know I said I will fight for us.. 

But... But I can no longer do that...

I love you Krist. Goodbye." he finished the voicemail. 

He went to his kitchen and grab a knife... 

He will end this.. His misery..  His father's misery..  Krist misery.. 

This is the only way they can live normal again.. 

Tears fall as he sat on the cold floor.. 

All this threats... 

All this hate..

All of this will be over.. 

He started to cut his wrist slowly.. 

Pain... The last pain he will feel.. 

Blood started to flow out..  Another cut.. 

He let go of the knife as he let his blood flow...

'This will be the last time I will feel this..

No more hate..

No more pain.. 

I will meet you soon mom..' 

 

~~~~~•••~~~~~

Krist came back bringing some food for him. He placed the food on the table as he walk towards the living room. 

He grab his phone as he check his messages. 

He saw missed calls from Singto.. 

"20 minues ago?" he mumbled as he check his voicemail.. 

He opened the one from Singto.  

"If you receive this.. I just wanted to thank you for loving me.. I know I said I will fight for us.. 

But... But I can no longer do that...

I love you Krist. Goodbye."

Those last words... Krist rush out..

'It can't be.. No.. He won't.. ' Krist mind was blurred as he rush going towards Singto's house. 

~~~

He arrive after 10 minutes as he rush towards Singto's place. He already called P'Jane, he was not with him.. He ask P'Jane to call emergency.  

 His hand shaking.. He tried to open the door using the spare key to Singto's place.. 

He opened the door and rush inside.. 

"Singto! Where are you?!" he shouted. 

He run towards the bedroom but Singto is not there.

He run towards the bathroom..  No sign of the older.. 

He run towards the kitchen and he fell on the floor. 

"Singto!!!!!" he screamed as he saw Singto sitting in a pool of blood. 

Cuts on the older's wrist. He crawled towards the latter as he cry..  His whole world falling apart.

"Please.. I beg you... Don't leave me... Please...  Come back to me.. I beg you...  Tell me this is just a joke.. Please...  Please..." Krist beg as he cried hugging Singto's lifeless body.. 

Few minutes later, the emergency team arrive. 

"Please.. I beg you...  Save him... Save him please.." he begged as the medics took Singto from him.. 

He look at his empty hands.. Singto left him... 

~~~~~••••~~~~~

I will hide myself now.. 

Last chapter?  Hhmmm..  Is it over?