Chapter 4

Chains

Screams.. He could hear someone screaming his name.. 

He tried to search for it but he can't find... 

The scream is fainting as he approach where the sound is coming from.. 

He is sure.. That is Singto's voice..

"Singto!  Singto!  Where are you!? Singto!" he shouted hopefully the latter will hear him

He hurried as he search for him in this darkness.. 

He stopped as he look at the person infront of him...

Tears began to fall as he saw his beloved Singto, lying down there lifeless and lying in a pool of blood. 

He tried to go to him.. He knows he is walking but somehow he is not able to get to him.. 

Suddenly people started to show up.  

"You brought this upon him" New said angrily. 

' I'm Sorry Phi. '

"You don't deserve him" Tay mentioned

' I'm sorry Phi. '

"You can't protect him and you call that love?" P'Jane appeared angry. 

' I'm sorry Phi. '

"What did my son do to you? I thought you love him?" Singto's father appeared. Crying.

' I'm sorry '

~~~~

Krist suddenly woke up.  A worried Bank looking at him. 

"Are you ok?  You are crying and saying sorry to everyone.. You are even calling on Singto's name"

'It was just a nightmare.. It was just a nightmare' krist thought as he look at Bank. 

"bad dreams.. Sorry for worrying you.." 

"We need to go to the company today.  They will discuss about a new episode for your show with Singto."

His heart skip a beat.. He will be with Singto again..

He fix himself up immediately..

How he miss the older so much..

~~~~~~••~~~~~~

Singto is on his way to the company with his manager.. 

He was told about doing a new episode with Krist for their show..

He is thinking how he will face the younger.. 

He is not ready.. Last time they met was too painful.. 

They arrive at the company where fans are waiting for him.. 

He smiled at them.. Trying to be happy in front of them. 

Suddenly he felt something hit him.. Everyone screamed as he try to wipe his face.. 

Blood...

Singto froze.. 

~~~~~••~~~~~

 Krist just arrive at the company when he saw the seen. 

He went out of his car and run towards the culprit tagging her down.. 

Anger building up on him.. 

He look at the culprit. 

"Why! Why are you doing this!?!" he yelled. 

Everyone suddenly look at him.. 

Guards arrive taking the culprit from Krist.

Before they take her,  the woman shouted "this is not the end of it. We will kill you Singto!  We will not let you have Krist! He is not gay!"

The woman was taken away and Krist rushed to Singto to check on him.

He tried to wipe the remaining blood but Singto look away. 

Krist tried not to show he was hurt from the older's action. 

Singto hurriedly walk inside as he wipe his face.. Terrified at what happened. 

Krist talked to the fans and assure them that everything will be fine.. 

He then too,  walk inside the building. 

~~~~~•••••~~~~~

He tried to catch up with Singto but he didn't see the latter. 

He went up to the meeting. 

~~~~

Both of them are infront of their boss discussing what they will do on the next episode,  Krist is glancing at the older.. His heart aching seeing those puffy eyes.. 

He knows Singto cried cause he heard it while going to their meeting. 

*Flashback*

Krist walk through the hallway..  He was suppose to go to the comfort room but he heard cries from the inside. 

He listened closely to check who it is.. 

"first my car..  Then.. Why?.. What did I do wrong to them P'Jane. I am leaving Kit alone.  Is it not enough?" 

Krist froze..  It's his Singto who is crying..

He walk slowly to the meeting room. Feeling worse than before. 

*end of flashback*

 

"Krist are you listening?", Krist look in front of him and just nod his head. 

He didn't understand anything that was discussed.  He is focus in looking at Singto. 

"Well that's it for now.  We will have another meeting for update for this." everyone stand up as they bid their boss goodbye. 

"Can we talk?" Krist bravely went to Singto and ask the older. 

Krist nudged him to follow him. 

They walk into a small room.  

"I heard you earlier.. This is not the first time right?" he ask looking at Singto who is looing at him as well. 

"Yes but why do you care?" the older asked back. 

"We are still together right? We promise to tell each other if there is a problem." Krist answered. 

"Why would I keep a promise,when you can never keep yours." Singto look at the younger,  trying to control his emotion.

"I can handle this fight alone Kit. I won't drag you into this.. For the record, you might want to answer your own question.. Cause as far as I remember. We are nothing but friends right?" 

Singto's words hit like knives.. Each one is piercing his chest. 

"I will leave now.  I have other important stuff to do than this."

Singto walked out of the room. 

Krist was left there.. Staring at the empty spot of the younger earlier.. 

How he wanted to answer the older but was to scared.. Scared that everything will fall into pieces and they might not be able to take it.

 

~~~~~••••~~~~~~

Update!! 

 

I might add up another chapter after the next chapter.. 

 

😁😁😁