Chapter 2

Chains

Singto woke up that evening with a pounding headache,  he remembered being in his living room.. 

"Why am I on my bed?  Is it just a dream? Am I asleep the whole day?" He thought. 

He grab his phone hoping for a message from the younger.

"Is he busy?" he said as he get out of his bed. He went to his living room and looked at the table. "It's clean,  was it really just a bad dream?"

 

He opened his television to check on the news while he try and get something to eat. 

"Krist Perawat on the real score between him and his co-star Singto Prachaya"

Singto froze. "Friends.... Nothing but friends.."  those words. He went to his couch and listen to the news,  the food was forgotten. 

"Hello everyone, I just want to clear this issue. Me and P'Sing are just friends,  brothers to be exact." 

Friends... Those words again.. Singto finally remembered.. He is not dreaming.. Tears started to fall again..

"The kiss was for our fans.. We know how they miss us so we did it.  We know the fan is following us and we want to give them what they want." 

Lies.. Singto knows Krist is lying..  They are not aware..  They didn't see anyone.. 

Trembling... He continue to watch..

"about this morning, I went to see him cause he is not well. I just brought him food and medicine then left."

Lies.. They spent the night together..

Singto felt heavy on his chest.. "Why?  Why is he doing this?" 

His headache is getting worse.. Breathing became harder to do.. 

"Please stop this. I am currently dating a girl right now and this is affecting her. She knows my work but she is not used to this kind of issues."

Those last word stab him like knives..

Friends... The word keeps echoing...

Disappointed? Betrayed? Alone? 

He felt his world slowly falling apart. 

Was it suppose to be like this? Hiding in his room? Hiding the reality?

Tears keeps on pouring.. 

He grabs his phone and dialed the younger's number. He needs to know..  He must know..

Voicemail.. 

He tried again.. 

Voicemail.. 

His vision becomes blurry.. Body is starting to numb but he didn't care.. He must know.. 

He dialed again..

Voicemail.. 

He tried for the last time.. 

Krist picked up his phone.. 

"Kit... " his words where cut off.. "P'Sing call you later..  I'm with my date right now.. "

Singto lost it. He dropped his phone and cried.. Cried hard silently..  Not letting the younger now that he is hurting.. Not letting Krist know that he is breaking.. 

He heard the front door opened but he is loosing it.. 

The last words he heard was his manager shouting his name.. 

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Krist turned off his television.  He sighed as he look outside. He didn't want to do it but he knows this is what's best. 

Yet he felt stupid..

Those last words.. 

 

Lies... He knows that he only has Singto and no one else but he.. He had to..  For them to be safe.. Even if it meant sacrificing his happiness.. His life.. His Singto.. 

 

Someday..  Someday we can be happy.. Out of the eyes of the society.. Where they can hold hand in hand.. No worries.. No fears.. 

A loud thud woke him up from his deep thought. 

He pick up his phone and saw the caller. 

"Singtuan"

He was about to answer when it got disconnected. 

Suddenly fear consumed him.. 

"He already saw it.. He already knows what I've done"

"I need to be firm.. I need to lie.."he whispered

Another call..

Gathering all his courage, he answered the call.

"Kit" his voice.. "P'Sing call you later.. I'm with my date now"

Silence... That deafening silence.. He knows his Singto is hurting..  He knows he is torn but he have to do this.. 

He was about to disconnect the call when he heard P'Jane shouting. 

"SINGTO! WAKE UP! SINGTO! " cries..  All he hear where P'Jane shouting and crying..  Begging for someone to help them.. 

"Hello! P'Jane!  P'Jane" he shouted.

Guilt..  Slowly crawling up his body.. 

 

He did this.. 

He hurt him.. 

He broke him to pieces.. 

 

Krist beg and beg..

 Beg for someone to hear him.. 

 

A few minutes pass and he heard people.. He heard words he can't understand..  

He waited.. Hoping for someone to notice him.. 

"his blood pressure is too low..  We need to take him now!" 

Those words hit him.. He drop on his knees..  His Singto..  

Crying..

Hurting.. 

He prayed..  Prayed that the love of his life will be fine

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

How was it? Sorry for the chapter.. Hope no one would curse me on this..