Loving You Again

Loving You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura woke up when her phone alarm rang. She had been sleeping for 12 hours because of jet lag. Sakura went to Africa as her first country destination to travel since Eunbi insisted her to go there.

 

“Sakura, rise and shine,”

 

Sakura showered and prepared herself to go out. She checked her phone and noticed some misses call from her dad.

 

“He must be worried,”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon agreed to not contact each other during Sakura’s trip. Chaeyeon told Sakura that it was better to give each other some space.

 

After breakfast, Sakura drove her car to a primary school about 3 hours away from the main city. The school is small, and there were only about 15 students running on the field. Sakura parked her car and walked towards the school. She smiled as she saw the two girls walking towards her.

 

“Kkura!”

“Irene! Seulgi!”

 

Irene and Seulgi greeted Sakura and invited her inside. Yes. Irene and Seulgi are not dead.

 

= = = = =

 

“We had been ordered to kill Seulgi, so the two of you please move aside,”

“No! If you want to kill her, then you have to kill me first!”

“We want to make this fast so move,”

“Just kill me! I don’t care anymore!” Irene hid Seulgi behind her.

 

The three men signalled each other.

 

“If you said so!”

“WAIT!”

 

Eunbi stood in between the men and Irene.

 

“No one should be dead here,” Eunbi said.

“Move aside or I will have to kill you too,” The leader warned.

“How much did my dad pays you?”

“3 million dollar,”

“I will triple your pay, let us go and fake Irene’s death,” Eunbi offered.

“Do you have that much money?”

“I can wire you the money but tell my dad that my sister and Seulgi are dead, plus if you kill them now, I won’t let you off,”

 

The three men put their guns down.

 

“In an hour or else I’ll be back,” They said.

“Sure,”

 

The three men left the club. Irene grabbed Eunbi.

 

“What are you doing? What do you mean by faking my death?” Irene questioned.

“Unnie, both of you, move away from here and never come back, I will book a flight for both of you so leave the country tonight, I will settle the rest,”

“Eun,”

“Trust me, this is the best for us,”

 

Eunbi arranged a private flight for Irene and Seulgi to flee from the country. After that, Eunbi hold a fake funeral for both Irene and Seulgi. Eunbi also met Sakura and told her the truth after Sakura blamed herself too much after that incident. Nobody knows that Irene and Seulgi are alive other than Eunbi and Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

 “How is life here?” Sakura asked as soon as she sat with Irene and Seulgi.

“As you can see, we both work as a doctor in this school and help all this people,” Irene answered.

“Both of you talk, I will make coffee,” Seulgi excused herself.

 

Irene waited until Seulgi disappeared before she turned to Sakura again.

 

“I never see you smile this much,” Sakura stated as she noticed Irene does not stop smiling whenever Seulgi around.

“Well, I think I like my life now,”

“Much better without me?”

“Kkura,” Irene felt bad for the girl in front of her.

“I’m joking, I’m happy that you are happy, this is how it should be right from the start, I’m sorry I force you into that stupid marriage,”

“No. I should be honest to you. It was my mistake also,”

“That was the past, I am still mad at you for lying to me,”

“Owh, come on, I don’t want to do that, but you know-,”

“I know, I’m just playing around with you,” Sakura laughed.

“Meanie kiddo!” Irene ruffled Sakura’s hair.

“I’m not a kiddo!” Sakura fixed her hair.

 

Seulgi entered with a tray of coffee and sat with them.

 

“Thanks, Seulgi,”

“No problem,”

 

Sakura took a sip of her coffee and asked, “So, when are you both getting married?”.

“Well,” Irene turned to Seulgi.

“I’m waiting for Irene to propose but I think I need to do it myself,” Seulgi replied.

“Hey! You told me to wait,”

“No, I did not!”

 

Sakura just laughed as Irene and Seulgi started to bicker. Sakura could not deny there was a bit of jealousy inside her, but she ignored that feeling she realised, Irene is happy with the person she loves, Seulgi.

 

“Kkura, how is Chaeyeon? Didn’t she come along with you?” Seulgi questioned now that she realised Chaeyeon was not with Sakura.

“We decided to give each other some space,” Sakura revealed.

“Why?”

“I need time to forget everything that happened to me, it is hard, so I decide that maybe I need some time alone,”

 

Irene looked at Seulgi. Seulgi signalled Irene to say something.

 

“Kkura, listen to me,”

“Yes?”

“Chaeyeon, she loves you more than you know. Let me tell you a secret,”

“Secret? About Chaeyeon?”

 

Irene nodded.

 

“Chaeyeon, back when I used to ignore you, Chaeyeon always come to me and nag me. She will shout at my face saying that I do not deserve you. The night before I marry you, Chaeyeon texted me, asking me to take care of you and never leave you because she will be leaving for good. The stubborn me that time ignore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter