Two Years

Loving You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, I found Kang Seulgi,”

 

Irene’s heart beats fast. She searched for her jacket, put it on and rushed out of the house. She drove her car to the location her sister sent her. It was a location of a night club. Irene parked her car and rushed inside the club. The music was loud enough and there was lots of people inside. It looked like the club just opened since Irene never saw it before.

 

“So many people,”

 

Irene walked through the crowd on the dance floor. Irene scanned around and she froze when she saw the familiar person standing at the counter, serving drinks to the customer. She was smiling as she handed the customer their drink. That girl was wearing a white shirt and her long hair was tied up into a bun.

 

“Seul,”

 

Irene wanted to run to that girl and hugged her, but she did not. She just stared at Seulgi. There was tears in her eyes. Irene could not deny, she missed that girl badly. Suddenly, someone pushed Irene and she fell.

 

“Go away if you don’t want to dance,”

 

Irene slowly get up, but she was pushed again.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

Irene did not answer. She stood again and turned to the voice who was asking her. She stunned.

 

“Seul,”

“Rene?”

 

Irene did not know what goes into her mind that time. She heard the voice of her dad threatening to kill Seulgi as soon as she saw Seulgi.

 

“This is a mistake,”

 

Irene ran away, rushing out of the club. Seulgi ran after her.

 

“Rene!”

 

Irene crossed the road to her car. Seulgi stopped as there was car in the way. Seulgi waited until the road was clear but she was late. Irene left. Seulgi returned to her club.

 

“Boss!”

 

Wendy, one of Seulgi worker approached. Seulgi owned the club. She quit being a doctor a year after she left Irene. She travelled abroad for a year, made some big money before she decided to come back to Korea and opened a club. Seulgi did that, with hope that she could forget Irene.  

 

“That woman earlier dropped this,”

 

Wendy then handed Seulgi a bracelet.

 

“Thanks Wendy,”

 

Wendy bowed and went back to work. Seulgi looked at the bracelet. It was Irene’s necklace. The one Seulgi gave her on her 25th birthday.

 

“You still have this,”

 

= = = = =

 

The next day, Sakura woke up early and prepared breakfast for Irene. However, when she went to wake Irene up, Irene was not in her room. Irene had left to work. Sakura sighed. The night before, Irene disappeared before dinner and came home late. When Sakura asked her, Irene told Sakura she was tired and locked herself in the room.

 

“It’s a lonely breakfast again,”

 

Sakura went back to the kitchen and stared at the food on the table. Her appetite lost. Sakura wondered why Irene was so cold to her. They were married and live together but it did not feel like they were living like the other couple did. It was more like she was living with a friend rather than a spouse. Sakura sometimes thought that Irene was setting a border between them. Sakura then went back to her room. Sakura felt horrible as she had no friend. She could not remember her past. The only thing she remembered was she is married to Irene. Sakura tried to recall her memory but her head hurts whenever she tried. Irene herself was not helping Sakura with her memories. Irene never talked about the past. The only thing Sakura had was a picture. A picture of her and someone who she did not even recognize. Even Irene would not tell Sakura who was it.

 

“I’m going out,”

 

Sakura changed into a white shirt and jeans. She walked on the street. There were not many people around. Sakura was not going to the office as she did not feel like going to. Sakura strolled around the street. She took some picture and enjoyed walking alone. Just then, she noticed a girl, with a mid-length hair who seemed familiar across the street. She was walking with a bouquet of flowers, heading to an Italian restaurant.

 

“Wait!”

 

Sakura crossed the road and entered the restaurant. She scanned around, looking for that girl, but she was nowhere to be found.

 

“Can I help you?” A tall girl greeted Sakura.

“Have you seen a girl with a bouquet of flowers here? She just came in!”

“I’m so sorry, I don’t see one,”

“Ah sorry, my bad,” Sakura bowed to that tall girl and walked out of the restaurant. She turned back to look inside the restaurant, but the girl was not in sight, “Where did she go?”

 

= = = = =

 

“Unnie, you can come out now, she is gone,” Wonyoung, the tall girl called Chaeyeon who was hiding in the kitchen. Chaeyeon came out, still holding the flowers.

“She is g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter