Sakura and Irene

Loving You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 May 2018

 

Sakura, a 24-year-old girl was running through the massive crowd holding a bouquet of flowers. It was a convocation day of her favourite person. The one she has crush on.

 

“Irene!”

 

Sakura waved her hand towards a young girl who was wearing a dark blue graduation robe while holding a scroll on her hand. She looked so happy as she talked with her friend. However, her smile disappeared as soon as she saw Sakura. Sakura rushed towards her and gave her the red roses.

 

“Congratulation on your graduation!”

“Thank Kkura,” Irene replied with a cold face. Irene is Sakura’s friend and they had known each other since they were kids. Irene is two years older than Sakura.

“You are now a doctor!”

“Hmm,”

“Irene? Are you okay?” Sakura asked.

“Yes, I am,” Irene was faking a smile.

“Rene, let’s go celebrate, shall we?”

“Kkura, I’m sorry but I’m going out with my friend later,”

 

Sakura pouted her lips. She was upset.

 

“But I have a surprise for you!”

“Sorry Kkura, I need to go,”

 

Irene patted Sakura’s head lightly before she went away to greet her friend. Sakura sighed.

 

“I guess it’s a lonely celebration again,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura sat alone in the Italian restaurant. She booked the whole restaurant to celebrate but it looked like she will be celebrating alone again. Sakura, the heir to M Corporation is so rich that everyone wished to be with her. However, Sakura only like Irene and she wanted to marry her. Sakura knew Irene did not like her the way she likes her, but Sakura believe that one day Irene will fall in love with her.

 

“Hey, are you alone again?”

 

Sakura smiled as she saw the person who sat across her. It was Lee Chaeyeon, a good friend of her since high school. Chaeyeon is the restaurant owner and the same age as her. Chaeyeon knows everything about Sakura, including Irene.

 

“Jjaeyeon, she won’t come,” Sakura leaned her head on the table.

“Saku-chan, maybe she is busy with work,”

“No, she is out with her friend,”

“She has her own plan, I’m sure she will call you again later,” Chaeyeon tried to comfort her friend.

 

Sakura raised her head and leaned back on her chair.

 

“Do you think I annoy her?”

“No, you did not,” Chaeyeon shook her head.

“She is so cold to me; does she know how much I like her?”

“Don’t think like that, she must have her reason, and you know you guys are going to get married soon right?”

“I know, that’s why I’m giving her space, our wedding is two months away,”

“You have nothing to worry then, she will be yours,” Chaeyeon assured.

“You really know how to comfort me, this is why I love you,” Sakura reached for Chaeyeon’s hand.

“You are my best friend Saku-chan, I will always be here for you,”

“Give me some food, I’m hungry,”

“Okay,”

 

= = = = =

 

The music was loud in the club and everyone was dancing on the dance floor. It was a graduation party for the doctor after 5 years of hell studying their brain out. Irene was sitting at the corner, drinking the red wine. Her eyes were locked on the tall girl in a black dress who was coming to her. The girl took a s eat next to her.

 

“What bothers you?” She asked as she took a sip of her drink.

“Two months left until I marry her,” Irene said.

“Congratulations,”

 

 Irene put her glass down and grabbed that girl wrist, forcing her to face her.

 

“Seulgi, I don’t want to marry her, I want to marry you, I love you, not her,” Irene stated.

“Then don’t marry her, marry me, I’m always here,”

 

Their eyes met and the tension rose. Irene slowly let Seulgi’s wrist off and leaned back.

 

“You can’t, right? Because your dad wants you to marry her. If you will not marry her, no money for you,”

“Seul, run away with me then, let’s go somewhere far,” Irene proposed an idea.

“Rene, your dad will find us no matter how far we go, you know that well,”

“What am I supposed to do? I don’t want to marry her when I love you,”

“Just marry her, it’s the best for you,” Seulgi said.

“How about you? How about us?” Irene asked.

“I will go, I don’t want to ruin your life,”

“Seul,” Irene called, soft.

“It’s the best for us both,” Seulgi caressed Irene’s cheek.

“Will you come back to me?”

“How can I come back to you when you have someone else?”

“But I can’t live without you,”

“Just do it, for the sake of your family, and yourself too,”

“Promise me you will come back,”

 

Instead of answering, Seulgi pulled Irene for a hug. She Irene’s hair lightly.

 

“I will always love you Rene,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was the night before Irene wedding. Irene was lying down on her bed. She stared at the white ceiling. Her mind was thinking about Seulgi who disappeared two months ago. Seulgi left the next day and Irene had no idea where she went to. For the past two months, Irene avoided Sakura. All the wedding preparation was done by Sakura alone. Irene kept telling Sakura she was busy so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter