Losing You

Loving You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Because I still love you, Saku chan”

 

Sakura moved forward towards Chaeyeon. She did not know what she was feelings. Everything mixed around. Her love for Irene, how she felt towards Chaeyeon, Irene’s betrayal and Chaeyeon still love her after two years. Everything was confusing.

 

“Jjaeyeon, I hate you,” Sakura hit Chaeyeon’s right chest repeatedly.

“Saku chan,”

“I hate you; I hate you; I hate you,”

 

Sakura leaned her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. She slowly wrapped her hand around Chaeyeon’s waist.

 

“I hate you for leaving me, I hate you,”

“I’m sorry Saku chan,” Chaeyeon Sakura’s back.

“I’m going to let her go, I don’t want to hurt her anymore, so please don’t leave me,” Sakura said in tears.

“I won’t leave you, I swear,”

“Promise me you will stay with me,”

“I promise you, Saku chan,”

 

The rain gets heavier but Sakura and Chaeyeon were still in each other embrace, in the middle of the street, to comfort each other.

 

= = = = =

 

A few days later, Irene received a divorce letter in her office. Sakura left their house after that incident and she moved back to her dad’s house. Irene tried to contact Sakura, but Sakura would not talk to her. Sakura ended everything.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Irene was surprised to see the person at the door.

 

“Eunbi?”

 

Eunbi entered Irene’s office and sat across Irene. Eunbi is Irene’s younger sister that rebelled against their father. Eunbi lives abroad and only visited Irene occasionally.

 

“What are you going to do now unnie?” Eunbi questioned her sister.

“Eun, I need your help, our dad will kill Seulgi at this rate,”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Protect Seulgi for me, keep her safe while I try to look for a solution,”

“It will be hard, dad might be losing his mind if he finds out about this,”

“He will and he will kill Seulgi first, I need to talk to Sakura about this,” Irene was getting worried.

“But Sakura won’t talk to you,”

“I have no choice,”

 

Irene packed her stuff and rushed out the room. She saw her dad coming down to her office so Irene took an alternative way to escape the building. She drove her car fast to Sakura’s house.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon were strolling around Sakura’s garden in Sakura’s mansion. For the past few days, Chaeyeon visited Sakura everyday to make sure she was okay. Sakura pretended that she was okay but deep inside, she was broken badly.

 

“So, Saku chan, how is your day today?” Chaeyeon broke the long silence between them.

“I sent the divorce letter, waiting for her to sign it,”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry, I made this decision, so I need to face the consequences,”

“As I said before, I will always be here with you,”

“Thank you Jjaeyeon,”

 

Sakura stopped walking and turned to Chaeyeon.

 

“Jjaeyeon, about your feelings,”

 

Sakura paused and Chaeyeon suddenly felt nervous.

 

“I’m not sure about how I feel towards you, I don’t want to hurt you, so I-,”

“Hey, you don’t have to think about that. I am fine with us being like this, just like the old time, even if you do not love me the way I love you, I understand. But I want you to know that no matter happens, I am here for you,” Chaeyeon confessed.

“Jjaeyeon…,”

“You are my best friend Saku chan, as long as you are happy, I’m good,”

“Thanks,”

“Now, can you smile for me?” Chaeyeon requested.

“Like this?” Sakura curved a smile and they both laughed after that.

 

From a distance, Irene was looking at the pair.

 

“She finally smiles again,”

 

Irene walked towards the Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

“Kkura,”

“Irene?”

“We need to talk,” Irene said to Sakura.

“I will leave-,”

“No Chaeyeon, you stay too,” Irene blocked Chaeyeon from leaving.

“What do you want to talk about? I make it clear I want a di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter