Cupcakes?

Destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grand Opening Day

 

 

Byul’s POV

 

 

I was mindlessly staring out the window while drinking my water when my phone started to ring from the kitchen island as bringing me back to reality. I picked it up to see that it was Wheein who was calling.

“Hello?”

“Morning boss! we’re on our way to your apartment!” Wheein said from the other line.

I could hear the sound of the rails from the background. She must be on the train. Wait. We?? On the way here???

“What do you mean you’re on the way to my apartment?? and who’s we??” i asked frantically. It was currently 9 AM in the morning, i had just woken up 20 minutes ago.

“Me and Hyej. We’re gonna tag along with you to the Grand Opening” she said nonchalantly

“I don’t remember making such plans Wheein-ah”

“May weeeeeee pleeeeease tag along with you, the most beautiful woman in the world” she asked, her tone laced with playfulness and sarcasm. I heard giggling in the background who i’m assuming would be Hyejin.

“Or you could just get your drivings licence Pup.” I sighed as i heard her snicker “Fine. Better buy me breakfast before you get here. I’m gonna take a shower so if i don’t answer, wait outside.” i said as i made my way to my bathroom.

“Yes ma’am. Coffee?”

“Coffee.”

After 30 minutes, i was now dressed in a silk light grey blouse tucked into a striped grey fitted pants. As i was finishing up my makeup i heard the doorbell rang and sure enough, as i opened the door there stood Wheein in her all-black outfit, black oversized t-shirt tucked in some black skin-tight pants paired with black sneakers. Next to her is Hyejin, wearing khaki cargo pants with a white long-sleeved turtleneck paired with a pair of black heels making her a little bit taller than Wheein.

“Breakfast and Coffee delivery for Miss Byulyi!” Wheein grinned as she raised a brown bag which i assume is my breakfast.

I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Hyejin. “Hey Hyej! So happy to see you again” I said as i gave her a short hug “You too! thanks for letting us tag along”

“I didn’t have a choice since SOMEONE, not naming names, didn’t inform me sooner” i said as i moved aside to let them in while glaring at Wheein

“Yeah yeah, you should be used to this by now” Wheein said as she walked to my kitchen and placed the food on the kitchen island. I sat beside Hyejin on one of the stools as Wheein sets the food and drinks in front of us.

“So what time does this event start?” Hyejin asked as she was cutting up pieces of her pancakes

“At 1 PM, but we have to be there at 12 PM” Wheein answered

“Yup, which is why it baffles me why you’re here before 10 AM in the morning” i said while taking a sip of my coffee.

“Don’t you enjoy having breakfast with your bestest friend in the whole entire world??” Wheein said with a tight smile making her dimples more prominent and her eyes barely open.

“I don’t see Seulgi around here” i said casually

“WHAT! HOW DARE YOU! I CANT BELI-” she started raising her voice. She’s so easy to rile up especially when it comes to me referring anyone else as my best friend. She’s so clingy with me when it comes to that topic, I can just imagine how clingy she’ll get once she’s official with Hyejin.

“Calm down, don’t be so jealous” i said simply “Hyej, do you see what you’re getting into?” she shook her head and giggled, she just kept eating and didn’t answer me

“I’m not jealous FYI. But just to state facts i’m your only best friend. case closed.” she said scoffing “Anyways, Hyej why don’t you tell Byul how you’re considering the whole modelling thing?”

“You are??”

“I mean i want to try it, see how it goes. Maybe i can do some of those photoshoots you were offering during my free time?”

“Free time? You have those??” I jokingly said to her. Hyejin is a choreographer. A busy one at that, her schedules were just as hectic as ours was. Her off days were sporadic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter