Happiness

Destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day ~

 

Byul’s POV

 

Ding. I heard my phone ring letting me know there's a text message. I parked my car in front of Wendy’s store and checked my phone, the text was from Wheein asking me where i was and if i was on the way. Knowing her she’s probably running late. I let her know that i’m already here and that she should text me when she’s on the way.

I got out of the car and looked at the store in front of me. It was still in under construction, there weren’t any signs or any indication that it’s going to be a patisserie. It probably around sixty percent of the way done but the overall foundation of the shop was pretty much there.

As i was admiring the view i heard the front door open and out came Wendy greeting me with a warm smile.

“Hey you! you’re early, i’m still finishing up on some of the products” she said approaching me and giving me a quick hug

“Yeah i like being early and no worries take your time. Wheein’s probably late anyway” i smiled back at her

“Well don’t just stand there! Come in!”. We walked inside the shop and i took in my surroundings. The overall aesthetic was very cohesive. The inside walls consisted of exposed brick with decorative accents of black and white. It was chic and hip at the same time. This for sure will be a place people will go to when they want that ‘instagrammable’ artistic photos.

“Do you want some coffee?” She called out from behind the counter where there was already a Barista section completed with a full Espresso Machine set up.

I nodded politely “Sure, a latte would be great thanks”

While she was making the coffee i went back to my car and grabbed my camera and other pieces of equipment. I set up one of the ring lights inside the shop to do some test shots, taking photos of the decorations and even the unfinished construction area. I also took some pictures of Wendy making the coffee, in case she wanted them for memories.

She must’ve felt that my attention was on her “Ew, not me! i’m not very photogenic” she grimaced as she turned around with my coffee in hand “One latte for you” she said as she reached it out to me

I shook my head and showed her the photos i took of her “me and my camera begs to differ” i grabbed the coffee from her hands and handed her my camera.

I saw that there was a slight smile appearing on her lips as she was going through the photos.

“See! My camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter