the butterfly effect [pt. 4]

the butterfly effect

✈︎ Warnings: semi public , ing, , (oral), exhibitionism, , slight degradation, slight , slight begging

 

You didn’t know how you managed to sleep, but when you woke up, your eyes were hurting and a harsh migraine was pounding on your head like a ton of bricks. Your throat felt like the desert, dry and painful, and your lips cracked as you swallowed your saliva. Immediately, you stumbled out of bed, hair sticking out unceremoniously and drool drying out on the corner of your lips. Your footsteps thudded against the wooden floor heavily, and when you reached your restroom, you winced at the reflection staring back at you.

You’ve had your fair share of meltdowns, but you rarely cried. Even when your grandmother passed away, you barely shed a tear. The most you could remember was during 10th grade, when your pet dog passed away from cancer, and you cried so much that your mom had to run out and buy ice cream for you. However, when you went out with Chaeryeong the next day, she could barely see the sadness in your eyes. You moved on so quickly that you thought, , I’m superwoman.

But the girl in front of you was different than the memories you harbored, shattered glimpses of the person you knew. Red eyes, pale skin, chapped lips; there was some sort of darkness in her eyes, baggage you couldn’t seem to fathom. She was like a blackhole, spiraling down an endless pit that made her feel so much more of the agony.

You looked at her, and then you realized that she was you, the broken version of you.

You ducked your head, pulling your gaze away from the mirror. The hangover hanging over your head was enough pain to bring your mood down the whole day. You didn’t need your horrid face to make it any worse.

For the first time in a long while, you took a cold shower to wake your body up, but your eyes were still puffy from crying yourself to sleep. Desperately needing an ice pack, you left the confines of your room and headed towards the dining room, only to be surprised to find your parents both lounging on the couch, drinking their cup of coffee.

Your parents were rarely home, especially on Saturday afternoons. Your mom would mostly probably be in a different city for some show, while your dad travels for work. To see them both at home together is the rarest occasion, and you always make use of it because you don’t know when will be the last time you get a family gathering. You suddenly wondered if they heard you crying in the middle of the night.

“Oh, sweetie! Surprise! We got you a cake because we haven’t been home and you must be feeling lonely,” your mom jumped up and cooed, moving forward to hug you. Well, I guess that’s a no. When she pulled away, her brows creased towards the middle. “Honey, why are your eyes so puffy?”

You quickly made up a lie at the top of your head, “Watched too many Korean dramas.”

“You should sleep earlier, darling. It’s not good for your brain,” your dad grumbled as he shut his newspaper. “C’mon, let’s all have breakfast together.”

“What drama was it?” your mom nudged you as you headed to the dining table. “Crash landing on you? I agree, it was great. Even at my age, Hyun Bin is just so fine, isn’t he?”

You’ve always looked forward to talking with your parents, but today was the worst day they could pick for a gathering. Your mood wasn’t the best, and you didn’t really didn’t want to talk to anyone. Instead, you hummed, hoping she would get the gist that you just weren’t feeling it.

But your mom didn’t even bother to glance at you, chattering away as she sets the table up. You felt a lurch of resentment deep in your stomach, a nagging feeling that tugged on the strings of patience you had. It simmered into reality when you grabbed your ice pack and slammed the freezer so hard that it shook against the wall. Your mom paused, glancing at you worriedly, “Is the fridge broken?”

No, but your daughter is.

“I’m going to go up,” you quipped, feet bringing you away from the dinner table in a fit of rage. Something deep inside you wanted them to react, wanted them to ask, wanted them to worry you for once, pay attention to you for once. You wanted them to stop staring at their phones or live in their own worlds. You wanted them to remember they had a daughter.

But it didn’t show up. Your mom only chirped happily, as if nothing was wrong. “Alright, dear. Oh, and if you could, please invite Mr. Byun over for dinner today. Since we’re both free, we thought today would be perfect! I will text you his number, alright?”

By the time she was done, you were up the stairs and marching straight towards your room, making sure to slam the door for emphasis at how irritated you were. You probably would’ve never acted that way if you were feeling like the normal you, but right now, you felt so neglected. You wanted a comforting hand that no one in this household could seem to grasp. Instead, you were faced with layers and layers of self-absorption. It was an itch that turned into pain, carving down your chest into your beating heart. You became hollow.

You rarely felt lonely because you’ve gotten so used to their disappearances. But today was one of those days you wished you had a normal mom and dad and makes you breakfast and sends you to school, takes care of you when you’re sick, and comforts you when you’re down. You so desperately wanted that.

In the end, you wallowed in your sorrows, hopeless, as you placed the ice pack over your swollen eyes. After a few minutes, you finally got the courage to look at your phone, not surprised to find a flood of messages of Chaeryeong, and one from your mom. The number blared through your screen as you clicked on it, and the same thudding feeling you feel every time you hear Baekhyun’s name or see his face occurs.

You hated it.

But your fingers moved on its own, seeking the warmth he gave that no one else could. You clicked on it, and the number rang a few times before a melodious voice wafted through your speakers, “Hello?”

You paused a little before clearing your throat, “Baekhyun?”

The line crackled and you could hear rustling noises in the background as he spoke in disbelief, “(Y/N)?”

“I got your number from my mom,” you quickly told him, afraid that he got the wrong idea. You then realized that sounded horrible too and stuttered, “I-I mean, she gave it to me. She asked me to ask you if you were available for dinner tonight, because of my math results.”

“Oh,” you could visibly hear the tension lifted off his shoulders as he hummed a reply, “I can make it. Why didn’t she call me herself?”

Because she’s lazy. “She was busy.” The lie came out of your mouth a lot easier than expected.

“Alright then. I’ll see you tonight, princess.” There it was, his form of endearment that made you uncharacteristically rattled. You couldn’t really understand what it was about him that made you giddy, but the sadness that ate you up miraculously disappeared into thin air. You forgot what happened yesterday, didn’t remember why you were sad. Instead, you looked forward to seeing him again, hoping that it would make you feel better.

Without even knowing it, your happiness became dependent upon him.

“I’ll see you too, Baekhyun,” you mumbled into your phone, your lips forming a small smile.

image

You took your time making yourself look presentable. You ignored the conscience inside you, whispering to you the obvious reality that Baekhyun was just a fleeting distraction, that it doesn’t justify his nonexistent feelings towards you.

He had been one who gave you the warmth you needed. He was the one to make you feel cherished and loved. No one has ever done that to you before.

But you also ignored the devil inside of you, secretly knowing that you would be even more broken than you are now, that Baekhyun could ruin you to the depths of this world and you wouldn’t care.

Opting for a cute, flowy dress and extremely minimal makeup, you head downstairs to help your mom prep for dinner. Just as you were about to set the table up, the doorbell rang, signaling Baekhyun’s arrival. You rushed to open it, abandoning your work without a second thought. When you flung the door open, your heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, looking awfully dashing and fashionable. Even though it was a plain button down and some knee-short pants, you found him absolutely attractive. You waved at him shyly, “Good evening, Mr. Byun.”

He raised an eyebrow at your form of address, and you pouted, pointing backwards to signify that your parents were there, so you had to be polite and use his official title as your tutor. Baekhyun’s lips lifted into a smile and he patted the tops of your head endearingly. “How was your day, (y/n)?”

“Not the most eventful,” you admitted, but you stopped talking about it and quickly changed the topic whilst pulling Baekhyun into your house. “My mom wanted to thank you for helping me out a lot with math, and she cooks the best mac and cheese so she wants you to try it out.” You left out the fact that you were the one who suggested dinner and closed the front door. “Also, they’re rarely both home and this is the first time in a few weeks that my parents are available, that’s why it’s so sudden. Sorry about that.”

Baekhyun shrugged, following you to the dinner table, “It’s okay. I was not doing anything, really.”

“Ah, Baekhyun, it is so nice to finally meet you,” your dad stood from his seat and gave him a firm shake. “I’m impressed with your expertise. My daughter has never gotten a mark with the number 9 in front until you came along.”

“Oh, no sir. It’s definitely all on her. If a student doesn’t want to learn, then a teacher is useless, essentially,” Baekhyun shot you a look, one that only you understood. A red flush crept up your cheeks and you looked away, afraid of getting caught.

Your mom quickly ushered Baekhyun to sit down next to your seat. “Come and taste my famous mac and cheese! I don’t cook this for anyone so you should be honored you could take a bite.”

“Most definitely,” Baekhyun was a sweet-talker, that is, smiling and complimenting your mom a lot. He wasn’t awkward in front of your parents, making sure to engage in their conversations often and laughing if they ever tried to make a joke. You saw how well he adapted to your household and wondered what it would be like if he was actually your significant other. How amazing would that be?

“(y/n)?”

You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to face your mom, who couldn’t seem to stop smiling. “Yeah?”

“We’re just asking how you’re feeling about graduating soon,” your mom reiterated. “Baekhyun told me you’re still not sure what you want to take in university.”

“Didn’t we agree on Finance?” Your dad frowned, and you stilled at the thought of it. You didn’t like anything to do with Business, and you vaguely remembered your dad mentioning it, but you didn’t think of it too much because it wasn’t something you liked.

You shrugged, poking your food, suddenly uninterested. “I thought you were just giving me options. I still have not made my decision yet.”

“Your dad really wanted you to choose Finance though, sweetie,” your mom continued to urge. She even had the guts to turn to the guy sitting next to you. “Don’t you think it’s a good idea, Baekhyun?”

You were about to retort when Baekhyun surprisingly spoke up without hesitating, “I think whatever major she picks will be best suited for her. I know a lot of students who listen to their parents’ wants and end up unhappy with their career option, so it’s okay to be confused right now.  It’s better if she takes some time and thinks of what she really wants to do. Besides,” he turned to face you, an endearing look plastered on his face. “You still have time before you really declare your major. Take it easy.”

Your dad looked quite uncomfortable, shifting in his seat restlessly and tugging on his tie. Your mom simply laughed it off and propped her head on her hands, changing the topic. “Well, Baekhyun, what did you study?”

“Actuarial Science, sir,” Baekhyun was still polite, nonetheless, smiling and taking a sip of his tea. Your dad proceeded to ask him a lot of unnecessary questions about education and you zoned out, uninterested as you help your mom tidy the table up. When you stood to bring your tableware to the kitchen, Baekhyun actually followed you to help you out. “Let me help you with these.”

Your heart squeezed softly at how caring he was. Both your parents were oblivious towards you, but he was the one who realized that the piled plates on your arms were shaking because of how heavy it was on your weak hands. You sent him a look of gratitude, following him to the kitchen as your parents headed towards the living room.

“Thank you, Baekhyun, for standing up for me,” you finally told him as you started scrubbing the plates while he rinsed them clean.

Baekhyun shook his head. “Nah, it’s something I had to do. I don’t think it’s appropriate for parents to force their ideologies on their kids.” He hummed as you passed him a bowl. He looks at you a little curiously. “I know your parents are rarely home, but are you close to them?”

You suddenly didn’t know how to answer that question, the idea of intimacy confusing you. “I try to spend time with them when they’re home.”

“No, but are they close? Do they ask you about your life, how you’re feeling, what you like, what you need?” Baekhyun asked, gazing at you. “Because to me, it seems like you are all very… detached.”

You huffed, figuring that there’s nothing wrong with opening up to him. The only person who knows about this is Chaeryeong, so it feels weird to talk about it with Baekhyun. But you trusted him, and you’re fine with him knowing. “As you can see, they are rarely home, so we don’t interact that much. I still try all I can to be happy whenever they’re around, but it gets tiring when all they talk about is themselves, you know? I used to strive for good grades just to please them and make them notice me, but I got lazy when I realized it was momentary, so that was how my grades dropped.”

“Have you ever talked to them about it?”

You paused in the middle of lifting a dishware, remembering how you mentioned it before, but they only told you to stop whining and focus on your college applications. The devastation on your face and your silence was enough of an answer for Baekhyun and he shook his head. “Difficult, huh?”

“I know they’re busy and they earn money to fund me, but sometimes I don’t want the money. I just want them to spend good, quality time with me instead of their phones,” you muttered, making sure to turn around and see if they were listening in. But then you scowled, spinning back to face the sink. “They wouldn’t even care if I got kidnapped, seeing how I left the house multiple times without alerting them at all. They don’t even bother to check up on me in my room.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, shutting the water off and patting his hands dry. “Is that why you’re never scared of us getting… caught?”

“Kind of,” you shrugged nonchalantly, oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun was eyeing you with a little glint in his eyes. You were too busy wiping the wet plates to put them in their respective cupboards. “They don’t really care about me. They’re in their own worlds.”

“What about now?”

“I don’t—,” you turned around to face him, only to gasp at the proximity of him against you. You held onto the counter behind you as his face peered down on your innocent ones, and you could feel his warm breath fanning the tip of your nose. You gulped, unsure of what he was trying to do, “—know.”

“Do you want to play a game with me, princess?”

Baekhyun’s voice was low, tantalizing, beckoning you to say yes. His arms ghosted over the silhouette of your body and you shivered towards him, a telltale sign of your attraction for this older man. Something deep down screamed at you to reject him, to push away, but your heart thudded against your chest with anticipation. Your fingers were clammy from the excitement, and the flush on your cheeks said otherwise. You were hooked. “Yes.”

There was a dangerous sparkle in him as he turned around to see if your parents were there, before pulling you towards a much more hidden corner and lifted your hips up to put you on the counter. Both of you were out of sight, but if your parents came into the kitchen, they’d spot you immediately. When you thought that it was such a horrible idea, Baekhyun placed his hands on each knee cap to spread your legs wide. That one simple touch zapped up your spine and you pulled him towards you, forgetting what that danger felt like. He took his bottom lip in between his teeth as your dress fell open, revealing your throbbing .

Baekhyun hummed when he spotted your pink lace . “Take off your pretty underwear for me, baby.”

You hooked your fingers on the waistband and wiggled out, and Baekhyun pulled it off your ankles before pocketing it. You immediately frowned, “You can’t take it. Those are my favorite.”

“I promise to return it.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, circling his hands under your dress to touch your bare skin. You shivered, bracing your arms over his shoulders as he grazed your whole body softly without lifting your dress up. As soon as he roamed your backside, he chuckled, “No bra, huh? You’re such a naughty little one.”

“I didn’t think I needed—oh,” Baekhyun latched his mouth over your clothed , flicking and with his tongue. You pulled the hem of your shirt up to feel more of him, but he held your hands down and continued to assault your bud. “What if.” . “Your parents.” . “Come in?” Flick. “You don’t want them.” . “To see you .”

“Baekhyun, oh ,” you bit your lip to prevent from too loud. You were thoroughly aroused, your wet with desire for Baekhyun. You squeezed your thighs around him and scotted forward, bucking your hips over to rub at his jeans. The pleasure that rocketed up your spine sent you crying, and you paused, realizing how loud you were.

But Baekhyun didn’t stop. Even when you heard your mom ask you what’s wrong, his hands were still squeezing your mounds, tongue ghosting over your covered s. “Answer her, baby girl,” he muttered as he latched his mouth on your neck and started to . “Don’t be too obvious.”

“I-I’m fine, mom,” you stuttered, with Baekhyun now squeezing and twirling your s in between his fingers. “I’ll be there soon!”

Your mom gave you a quick shout of ‘alright!’ and you sighed out in relief, finally able to focus on your distraction, and that was Baekhyun’s fingers. You desperately wanted to feel him and started to rock your hips, your wet humping over his bulge. Baekhyun was grunting softly, but you were experiencing so much pleasure, the rough texture rubbing over your and stimulating your , and you lifted your hand to cover your mouth as you moaned, speeding up. Baekhyun followed your pace and covered your lips with his, both of your tongues dancing around each other messily as he squeezed your , pulling you even closer towards him.

You didn’t think ing would get you off, but the pressure around your stomach told you otherwise. Baekhyun, too, was groaning and grunting against your mouth, simultaneously biting and on your bottom lip. You felt your coming in as you sped up, mewling and whining softly against his lips, teeth clashing and hands gripping his hair tightly. Baekhyun sensed it, too, and fumbled with his fingers to rub your , pushing you off the edge.

It came crashing down on you and you gritted your teeth, biting down on Baekhyun’s lips to prevent you from crying out. Baekhyun was still moving, riding your out as he, too, felt a peak and squirted all over inside his boxers, body shuddering from the intensity of it. He buried his face in your neck as he grunted, muffling out the sounds. You were breathing heavily as you smoothed his hair down, giggling at what just happened. Out of all the things, you weren’t expecting to ever get down in your kitchen, but you could certainly check that off your bucket list.

Baekhyun instantly pulled away, smoothing down your dress and pushing his hair back. He raised an eyebrow at you, smirking. “How was that for a quick fix?”

You blushed, feeling the adrenaline rush die down as he stares at you, a mixture of emotions swimming in his eyes. Maybe you were feeling vulnerable, or maybe you were too caught up in the moment, your feelings exploding like the flames. So much was going on inside your head that you felt the need to say it, needing to confirm your feelings. “I like you, Baekhyun.”

You had a sliver of hope inside of you. Of the many times he rejected you, only for you to come crawling back, you hoped he saw the sincerity in your actions. You just didn’t want to give up. But as you looked at his crestfallen face, the emotions shutting off in his eyes, and his arm falling limp, you knew you’d never get him. Your efforts were futile, leaving you torn.

All you wanted was confirmation; with your feelings, with your love for Baekhyun, and with his. You realize you’re not the one to change him. You don’t think you could ever.

Baekhyun sighed out loud, running his hands over his face, “Princess—,”

“Please, leave,” you didn’t need him to give you excuses, knowing full well how idiotic you were for never reading the signs. “Just go, Baekhyun.”

He pursed his lips, as if he was contemplating to stay. But in the end, he took his coat and left you sitting in the kitchen, and you could vividly hear him say his goodbyes to your parents before exiting the house.

Again, you hope he stayed. But he didn’t.

image

You didn’t know what time you fell asleep or what time it was, really. You just suddenly heard your phone ringing on your bedside table and cursed out loud. Your nose was stuffy and your eyes were bloated from all the crying, but when you saw the caller ID blaring on your screen in the dark night, you stilled.

Out of all the people, you never would’ve thought Baekhyun would be calling you. Casting a look at the top of your phone, you realize it was 1 in the morning, and he was calling you. After last night’s incident, this was out of the blue, such an impossible manner that it made you think of horrible, horrible things. Was he caught up in a dangerous situation? Or something abominable? As much as you wanted to push him away, you couldn’t do it in this situation.

You picked the call up, heart racing as you spoke, “Hello?”

“I didn’t know you were going to pick up,” he spoke then, sounding completely fine and not out of order. You let out the breath lodged in your throat and was about to berate him, but he continued rambling, “I wasn’t expecting you to pick up. I didn’t think you’d pick up. Why did you pick up? Don’t pick up other men’s calls other than mine.” He was quite inconsistent with his words, a little all over the place. It made you frown. What was he doing?

You hear soft music in the background, not too loud, followed by the clinking of glasses. “Where are you, Baekhyun?”

“Why are you not answering my question? Why did you pick up?” he demanded, sounding rough and husky.

You gulped, “I was worried about you.”

“Why would you be worried about me? I hurt you. I wouldn’t worry about myself. I don’t think I am worth worrying,” his voice trailed off into a soft mumble, and your heart clenched at the sadness in his voice. Why were you doing this to yourself? He was the one who broke you, so why were you going easy on him? “Princess, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Baekhyun,” you sighed. “I’m going to hang up.”

“I really want to see you, princess,” he muttered. “I’m an idiot. But I can’t. I cannot do relationships.”

You were about to end the call when you heard someone else talking in the background. “Sir, would you like another glass?”

“Shut it, I’m talking to my princess,” Baekhyun fired back, and then you realized he was in a bar, probably quite drunk and the reason why he was incoherent.

You were out of your bed before you knew it, thudding across your room to grab the dress you wore just now and change into. Putting him on speaker, you asked, “Baekhyun, where are you?”

“In a bar. I’m trying to forget about a lot of things.”

You guessed right and took your purse, switching back to handheld as you crept out the door quietly. “Do you think you can tell me which bar you’re at?”

“You’re going to come here, princess? You want to see me after the I put you through?”

You paused in your steps, halfway down the stairs when you realized what you were doing. You didn’t think too logically, simply worrying about his safety and how he’s going to go home. Even after the pain, you’re still running back to him.

But he’s drunk.

He can take care of himself.

But what if he drives?

You shook your head and proceeded down. “You said you wanted to see me, didn’t you?” Stealthily, you grabbed the car keys hanging beside your front door and left the house, locking it before you bound down your porch steps. “I’m going to go see you, so tell me the bar you’re at.”

“Happy Bar,” he mumbled, and you remembered that it was in Gangnam, just a few blocks away.

Silently apologizing to your mom, you unlocked her car and crept in, revving the engine. “Okay. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

“I can’t believe you’re coming here. Why would you come here?” Baekhyun was still babbling, so you hung up to focus on the road. You have a driver’s license, but your parents were against buying you a car until college, so you had to resort to stealing now and then. Besides, they never noticed.

You arrived in no time, rushing to the front door and taking your ID out to the bouncer. He looked at your attire, rid of makeup and wearing a babydoll dress. You didn’t look old enough to enter the bar. But your ID looked so real that he allowed you in, and you cheered slightly at the sheer luck you had.

As soon as you entered, you were faced with a ton of couches in the middle, and a long bar at the end of the room. There, you spotted the familiar back of a person you know so well, sure that it was Baekhyun. You glide quickly through the main floor, reaching him in no time. Tapping his back, Baekhyun turned to see who it was, stunned to notice that it was you. “Princess?”

“C’mon, let’s get you home,” you patted his arms, pulling him. “You’ll have to walk though. I don’t think I can carry you.”

“Why are you here? I thought you were lying when you said you wanted to come,” Baekhyun’s face was flushed, but he didn’t seem too drunk as he stood, probably a little sobered up from the time you took to arrive.

“I couldn’t leave you to fend on your own, Baek,” you sighed, helping him go around the throng of people and out of the bar. He was steady on his foot, but his eyes were bloodshot and wavering back and forth, almost like he couldn’t focus properly. You drag him towards the curb where you parked your car. “Here, get in the car. I’m going to take you home.”

“I can drive—,”

“You can’t drive, Baek.” You grabbed his shoulders, raising an eyebrow. “You’re intoxicated. If someone caught you, you’re going to jail.”

“My car—,”

“You can always come back to take it tomorrow. Now, get in my car,” you shove him into the passenger seat and Baekhyun surprisingly complied, letting you know his address before keeping quiet as you drove off.

It seemed like Baekhyun sobered up even further, because by the time you were at his apartment complex, his pupils weren’t that shaky anymore. He also stopped talking aimlessly, He gazed at you, lips tilting a little. “Thank you for sending me home.”

You really wanted to just leave, but you haven’t gone to the toilet for a few hours and your bladder was screaming at you. “Can I use the toilet first?”

Baekhyun blinked, clearing his throat before nodding. “Yeah, of course.”

The both of you rode the elevator up in silence, your head casted down to stare at your feet while Baekhyun hummed a tune. When it dinged to a halt, you quietly followed Baekhyun to his apartment.

You weren’t expecting a spotless, clean, and modern look to a single man’s house, but his apartment was cozy and simple—the true depiction of Baekhyun. It had huge windows that allowed light to stream through, sleek white couches right smack in the middle, and marbled counters in his kitchen. Baekhyun quickly showed you the guest restroom, and you did your business as swiftly as possible, feeling much lighter than before.

When you came out, you said a quick ‘thank you’ to Baekhyun and was about to leave the door when he suddenly grasped your wrist, tugging you towards him. He then hugged you out of nowhere, squeezing you tight against him as if he was afraid of letting you go. “Baekhyun—,”

“I’m an , but everytime I see you, I imagine your sweet voice calling my name, writhing below me, pleasuring me with your innocent eyes. Your mouth around my , god,” he cursed, pulling away to look at you. Desire pooled over your nether regions at his words, completely captivated.

But you shook your head, realizing the cycle you were in was unhealthy. “I need to go—,”

“I know you want me, princess,” he grabs your s over your dress, grunting when he doesn’t feel a bra. “You’re such a temptress. You make me go crazy.’

“Baekhyun, wait—,” you let out a wanton moan as he slips his hand under your dress and rubs your clothed . It was undeniable that you had some sort of longing towards him, even though your heart ached at the understanding that Baekhyun could never be yours. But you still yearned for him with every fibre of his being, reacting to him so ferociously.

“Baby girl, so ing wet for me,” he breathed out, the smell of alcohol hitting your nostrils. Baekhyun looks at you, face flushed and a very vulnerable look casted in his eyes, before he slams his lips against yours, pushing you back towards a hard surface. Your head smacks the glass windows behind you and you let out a wince, and Baekhyun takes that chance to indulge in your mouth, lapping and at your bottom lip. This is wrong, but… but this feels too good. Too immersed in his lips, you didn’t realize that he pushed your underwear to the side and inserted a digit inside of you, sliding in easily. You pulled away from him, letting out a moan as your back arches into him, a clear sign that you still want him as much as the first time.

Baekhyun grumbled, “You’re still so responsive, baby.”

“Only for you, Baekhyun,” you murmured as he started to pump his fingers, making your hips rock for more friction.

Baekhyun lets his fingers do the work, filling you up completely with three of his digits as you loll your head back, grasping at the corners of the ledge you were sitting on. He hums in satisfaction, mouth latched on the side of your neck as his lips trace down your collarbone, into the space between your s. Your walls clenches at the thought of him touching your s, and he sighed out softly, “Take your top off for me, sweets.”

You didn’t hesitate to remove your dress, discarding it on the floor. Your s perked at the cold air, but it lasted for a while as Baekhyun immediately started to on your sensitive bud, making you mewl at the double sensation hitting your body, pooling over your stomach. You whined when Baekhyun removed his fingers, only to gasp when he bent down and ripped your underwear. You were about to shoot him a remark when his lips trailed up your folds, making you buck your hips, needing more. You bit your lip at the sensation as Baekhyun continued to lap up your , arms shooting up to pinch and play with your s.

You unconsciously spread your legs out even further, crying out when he uses his fingers to tease your , rolling and pressing on the nub. You roll your eyes back, breaths coming in pants as your rips through you, making you shudder all over.

But it seemed that Baekhyun was not done with you, yet. He stands up to remove his articles of clothing and your eyes roamed all over his bare skin, the contour of his taut abs, and the line that trailed down towards his manhood, dripping with precum. You gulped when he took a random cloth from the couch and motioned for you to stand up. “Let’s have a little fun,” he drawled, his voice dropping a few tones. Automatically, your heart started to thud as you realized what he was about to do. He spins you around to face the window that overlooks the skyline and the bright city lights, and pulls your arms forward to tie them together. There was nervousness you weren’t quite sure of, but the pooling around your tells you enough that you were excited for what’s going to happen.

Baekhyun circles his arm around you from behind, tugging and pinching your s. You mewled, arching your back. “Baekhyun.”

“Put your arms on the glass for me, princess.”

You snapped towards him, stunned. His apartment building curved like an arc, and if anyone opposite of them was to look through their windows, you were quite sure they could see you, all of you. “But—,”

“Isn’t it exciting, baby? The thought of people seeing us having so much fun, wishing they were with us,” he purred, hands dipping down to rub your . You shut your eyes, the pleasure rocking through your body once again as Baekhyun guides you towards the window. You stare out, heart slamming against your chest as Baekhyun pushes you, your arms lifting up to support your body weight. Baekhyun pulls your hips towards his thick meat and let his fingers graze down the curve of your back, all the way down the middle of your and over your sensitive folds. You jut your out with a moan, hands gripping each other as he feels your slick folds once again. A low grunt escapes his lips. “You look so pretty, buttercup.”

You were getting too impatient, needing to be pleasured, needing the desire. “Please, me, Baekhyun,” you begged, head turning to gaze at him. “Touch me. Do something.”

“Such a for me, aren’t you, baby girl?” Baekhyun positions his over your , and you move to feel him rubbing over you and whined. “So eager to take in all of me. You’re such a sweet little one,” he groans out as he s into you, filling you up all in one go. You shuddered, the pain hitting you as your walls clench over him, causing Baekhyun to moan. “You’re so tight, baby, so good for me.”

“Move, please,” you urged, needing some sort of friction. He obliged, moving his hips to meet yours as you moan at the sensation that filled you up. With every push, you slam against the windows, the cold glass grazing against your perked s, and you desperately pulled at the binds on your hands, wanting to touch yourself. But Baekhyun kept slamming into you, and your toes curled at the zap of pleasure hitting your spine. Baekhyun’s throbs inside your , your cries of desire rocking him into a state of bliss as he grunts with every of his hips. You rolled your hips, arching even further to take in more of him, drawing him in. As he hit your G spot, you swear you saw stars in your eyes. “, Baekhyun!”

You didn’t care that anyone could be staring at you, getting so well-ed by your math tutor. It was so dangerous, but also so liberating at the same time. Baekhyun moves one arm from your hips to twist and flick your , and you moan as he groans out, “Oh, yes, baby. for me, sweetheart.”

When you feel Baekhyun’s hips stutter against yours, a clear sign of his impending , you squeeze your walls once again, and he comes inside of you, a slew of curse words escaping his lips. His hand falls from your s to rub your , stimulating your own as you clench your fists and lean against the glass to hold your bearings straight. You moaned as you came for the second time, shaking and trembling so hard. Baekhyun instantly went over to hold you up, simultaneously untying the bind on your wrists. Your arms fall slack as he carries you towards the couch.

You leaned back against the velvet fabric as the high rolled off your body. You could feel the fatigue hitting you, but there was an aura floating over the both of you, one that resembled extreme discomfort. You looked at Baekhyun, who was wearing his boxers and shirt in an awkward manner. He has always been confident and secure, but today, he looked out of place. Maybe it was the distance between the both of you, or maybe it was the realization that you were clouded by so much desire it became difficult to think rationally. Maybe it was the fact that Baekhyun was not whispering sweet-nothings to you, like he always does. Maybe it was your gut feeling.

But an epiphany fell upon you, one that made you nauseous and dizzy. Even if he made it so clear to you that you were never an option, you still came back to him like a desperate . Your heart clenched in humiliation because of how easy it was for you to fall for him, over and over again. And the ed up thing? He was the one clawing back to you, and you gave into him wholeheartedly.

You jumped up from your seat, feet wobbling to grab your dress and underwear. You fumbled to put them back on, red in the face and uncomfortable. Baekhyun let out a protest, “You must be tired. You can—,”

“I’m going to go home,” you quipped, taking your keys and feet bringing you towards the front door in hopes to get away as soon as possible, out of this mess. As you gazed at Baekhyun, you knew deep down you didn’t just like him. You loved him, as stupid as it sounds. You truly thought you put your heart on your sleeve at that moment, falling head over heels for someone so unreachable. If he beckons you, you’d always come back. You knew it.

So you did the only thing you could, and that was to run away.

As you left his apartment, tears streaming down your eyes, something curling in your stomach reminded you of the disappointment that wrapped over your feelings, suffocating you. You wanted Baekhyun to come out, to call for you and bring you back. You wanted him to tell you how much he regretted his decision and wished for you to come back.

You think you heard a door open. But you were delusional, because as you spun to take a look one last time, you didn’t see anything. No Baekhyun, nothing. Just you and your lonely self.