the butterfly effect [pt. 2]

the butterfly effect

 Warnings: , voyeurism, ion, oral (fem!receiving), dom!baekhyun, sub!reader

 

Your palms were clammy as the teacher called out your name to hand you your test results. With a jittery heart, you took the slip from her and quickly ducked towards your seat. It sat folded in your hands, the sudden fear of not getting a good mark creeping up your spine.

You heard a hoot from behind you and turned to see Chaeryeong peeking through your shoulders, trying to see what grade you got. You whined at her actions and flapped your arms to get her away. “No, you can’t!”

“You never freak out when you get an exam score! Heck, you don’t even care about them, so what’s the special occasion?” She fussed at you, a teasing smile on her face as she grabbed the slip from you. You didn’t have time to dodge before it was ripped out of your grip. Immediately, she read through it and dropped her arms on the table, a stoic look plastered on her face.

You winced, “That bad?” But Chaeryeong suddenly shrieked, causing heads to turn in your direction. You sent them apologetic looks and frowned at her. “What are you doing?”

“Tell me you didn’t cheat on this exam,” she gaped at you in disbelief. “Tell me!”

“I didn’t! Now give this back to me—,” you snatched it from her hand and read your grade out, only for your heart to drop at the sight of it. A large ‘92’ was written on it, and you looked up to see a wide smile, teeth and all, on Chaeryeong’s face, confirming that what you’re seeing is not a dream. “I got… I got above 90?”

Chaeryeong nodded, clutching your shoulders and giving you a good shake to express her excitement. “How did you do it? Spill your secrets!”

A slow smile crept up your lips at the realization that you did it. You got 90, which meant that Mr. Byun would do anything you want. Just the thought of it made your heart race, and a loud squeal escaped your lips. You didn’t really care that people were staring at you. You were hysterical. “I got 92! That’s like, 8 more points to 100!”

“Not going to lie, but you just sounded like a complete idiot,” Chaeryeong pointed out.

You, however, stuck your tongue out, your grin a permanent fixation on your mouth, b with so much excitement. “You’re just jealous I got such a high score.”

Very jealous. Now tell me your secret! Is it voodoo magic? Oh! Wait, don’t tell me…,” Chaeryeong leaned in to whisper in your ears. “Bribery?!”

You immediately smacked her head lightly. “You—,” you held in the curse that was about to roll out your mouth. “I seriously wonder why I have a friend like you.”

Chaeryeong pouted. “Y/N, please tell me your secret.”

“Even if I tell you, you can’t achieve this,” you flung your paper in the air like a flag, beaming brightly. Just as Chaeryeong was about to retort, the bell rang, signaling your lunch break. You jump up and grab your lunch box, humming happily to yourself, “I can’t wait to tell my parents what grade I got.”

You waited for Chaeryeong to grab her lunch and headed to their usual place while she sulked, “Ugh, I’m not looking forward to that. I always tell them to have low expectations on me but they always compare me to my sister who is way smarter than I am. Even if I get 92, my sister will get 99 and I will never be enough.”

“Advantages of being an only child, I guess,” you took a seat on the stairs overlooking the track field. There was a tree that shaded you from the burning afternoon sun and the soft billowing of the wind made you fall in love with this spot. As you were taking out your lunch, you felt a soft tap on your back and turned to see a boy standing behind you.

He looked flustered as he fidgets with his hands inside his pockets, “Hey, um… I know you probably don’t know me, but I’m in the next class, 4-2.”

“Oh, hello,” you waved at him with a friendly smile. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Um,” he stuttered, fumbling with his hands before he pulled out a folded piece of paper and his arms out at you. “I think you’re cute and so I wrote this letter for you.” He rubbed the nape of his neck as you took it from his hold. It’s not the first time that you got confessed to, so you simply thanked him and watched as he scurried off to his friends who were indiscreetly hiding behind a tree.

“Do you know that every time you get these letters and take them, you’re giving them false hope?” Chaeryeong asked, which she always says every time you fail to reject all these boys that have been giving you love letters. But you just didn’t have the heart to dismiss them right there, so you always take them without any intention of leading them on. It’s just the boys think a little differently, and some of them can get quite aggressive.

Like that one time, when one admirer of yours started to spread sickening rumors about you because you wouldn’t accept his love despite accepting his chocolates. Or that other time when you got a death threat for being a player. It never got to you because you know that you’re not that type of person, and Chaeryeong was always there to back you up. She is the more logical one, the one who thinks with her head and not with her heart. The both of you balance each other off, hence why you’ve been friends with her for so long.

You didn’t really want to talk about the letter and pocketed it somewhere, quite sure that you probably won’t read it. “I’ll tell you my secret to getting good grades as long as you don’t nag at me like my mom.”

“Deal,” she blurted out, not even thinking twice.

“If you really want to know,” you face her as you take a bite of your sandwich. “Do you remember when I told you I got a new math tutor?”

She widened her eyes, halfway through biting her kimbap. “Rue rean ih sha hewer?”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, Chae,” you deadpanned.

Chaeryeong hastily finished chomping on her huge bite and gasped, “You mean it’s the tutoring that helped?”

“Well, technically, it’s the change in a tutor that helped.” You emphasized, a soft pink forming on the apples of your cheeks.

Chaeryeong has been your best friend since diaper days, so it didn’t escape her eyes that you were blushing at the thought of Mr. Byun. “What is this I’m seeing? Are you crushing on your tutor?”

You groaned at the word she used, “Not exactly crushing. I just think that he’s very handsome, and charming, and so drool-worthy,” you sighed out, your eyes turning into crescent moons and a soft giggle escaping your lips.

Chaeryeong immediately frowned. “How old is your tutor?”

“28,” you quipped as if there’s nothing wrong with being attracted to an older guy. You saw the judgment in her eyes and clicked your tongue. “If you’re going to tell me that that’s weird, then I’m going to tell you that your small teeny tiny crush on Hyun Bin is weird too! And he’s 37!”

“Okay, okay!” she threw her arms up in defeat. “But, in my defense, although it really pains me to say this,” she huffed, a frown forming on her face. “I can never get Hyun Bin. Ever. But you,” she pointed at you accusingly, a playful glint in her eyes. “You can get him if you want to.”

I already did, you wanted to tell her, but you’re not going to voice out your ual fantasies to Chaeryeong. As much as you have no secrets between the both of you, there are some things meant to be left unsaid. So you shrugged nonchalantly. “Maybe, I don’t know.”

“Are you actually thinking of dating him?” she gasped, throwing her hands up to cover .

To be honest, it never occurred to you what a relationship with Mr. Byun would feel like. When the word ‘boyfriend’ rolled off your tongue, you liked the feeling that coursed through your veins, the adrenaline that rushed towards you.

But would he feel the same way?

You refused to think about it, acting as though it didn’t bother you. You hummed softly, “I don’t know. Not really. It’ll be nice, I guess, but it’s not a top priority or anything. He’s just super good-looking, you know?”

“Makes me want to see what this tutor looks like,” she pouted, sticking a lollipop in . “What’s he called?”

“Mr. Byun,” you turn to face her, cheeks flushed at the mention of his name. “His name is Mr. Byun Baekhyun.”

image

“I heard you got 92 in your exam, sweetie!” Your mom gushed during dinner, making your dad’s head perk up in surprise.

You bobbed your head proudly, taking the slip from your pocket and shoving it to both their faces. “Look! This is probably the highest score I have gotten in my entire life, so bask in it for a while.”

Your dad snapped his head up to look at you, a mix of joy and disbelief evident on his face. “I’m going to keep this and show it to my colleagues,” your dad immediately took the slip of paper, but you cried out in protest, halting their movements.

You quickly stood and took the paper away from him, smiling abashedly, “Sorry about that, but no can do. You can take a picture though.”

“What are you going to do with it?” your mom asked as she placed a chicken on your plate.

You beamed at her. “I’m going to show it to Mr. Byun!”

“Oh, I completely forgot that you have a tutor now,” your mom pursed her lips, glancing at your dad who had a similar look on his face.

You shook your head. “You guys are busy, so it’s okay. But he helped me out a lot, mom. He’s a really good tutor.” You gushed about him as you munched on your chicken. “He explained the algebra equations very well, and he also simplifies a lot of things so that it’s easier for me to understand. I remember Ms. Kim was just screaming at me because I don’t get what she’s saying.” You shuddered at the thought of your previous tutor, a retired math professor.

“I’m glad you like him and that he substantially increased your grades,” your dad commented. “Maybe we can give him a bonus later on, honey,” he directed his words towards your mom, who nodded enthusiastically at that idea.

“Or maybe you can invite him for dinner since you make such good mac and cheese,” you brought up, not only because you want to eat her mac and cheese, but also because you want to meet Mr. Byun outside of tutoring sessions.

When your mom’s eyes widened and she exclaimed at how brilliant that idea was, you knew you got it good.

image

You’ve never been so nervous in your entire life. Back then, waiting for your tutor to come would be filled with anticipation and excitement. But now, you were just scared. You know he’d be happy that you got good marks for your exam, but would he keep his promise? Would he pretend last week didn’t happen? Did he even remember what he said? A lot of thoughts ran through your head so quickly that you didn’t realize Mr. Byun had stepped into your room, leaning against the doorframe in amusement as he stared at your anxious face.

You heard him clear his throat, jumping up when you see him there. “Mr. Byun,” you let out a breathless sigh as you stare at him, so mesmerized by his chocolate eyes, sweet and sultry.

“You can call me Baekhyun when it’s just the two of us, sweetheart,” he drawled out his words, placing his bag neatly on your table and sitting down on his destined seat. He immediately eyes the paper you’re holding, raising an eyebrow. “What is that?”

“My test results,” you mumbled, holding it even tighter towards your body. You gulped when he stretched his arm out, palms up, beckoning you to hand it to him. You let out a pout and anxiously gave it to him, hands shaking as he read your marks.

He frowned, turning to face you. “You got 92. Why are you looking so afraid?”

You don’t know why, but from the moment you got his attention, you’ve been shy about voicing out your lustful thoughts. You didn’t know where the confident and seductive you went, replaced with a timid little mouse. You felt so small in his presence that it seemed to make you flustered for no good reason. You bit your lip, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. “Do you remember what you promised me last week, Mr. Byun? If I got 90 and above you would…” you trailed off,

Baekhyun let out a chortle and ducked down to pat your head. “That I promised I will do whatever you want me to?”

Your eyes glimmered in acknowledgment, surprised that he remembered, and even more that he seemed fine with the idea. “Yes.”

He tilted your chin up, allowing you to face him. Cheeks flushed, bright-eyed. Your mouth parted in longing at the man standing in front of you. “Do you want to fulfill your promise now, or do you want to do it later?” He murmured, letting his thumb run along the base of your bottom lip.

Now, you think you said that out loud. You didn’t know. You just wanted him so bad.

Baekhyun’s eyebrows shot up at how vocal you were, “Okay. Where do you want me?”

Your eyes widened. He was listening to your requests, your desires, and your mind started to get muddled with all the things you could do, but… you didn’t know. As much as you’d like to express your feelings, you were an amateur. Vanilla. It didn’t sit well with you. You end up shaking your head, mumbling softly, “I don’t know.”

Baekhyun takes your hand, rubbing your fingers in circular motions. “Then do you want to study first?”

“No!” you exclaimed, surprised to hear the desperation in your voice. “I—I just… can you teach me instead, Baekhyun?” You gripped his sleeves, a little flushed as you your lips nervously. “Teach me what it’s like to feel like a woman.”

You think he likes that idea because his pupils dilate and his fingers clench around you tightly. Baekhyun shut his eyes for a short second before opening them up, desire clouding his eyes. He grabbed your wrist and pulled your arm, motioning for you to stand. You listened to him, heart pounding so hard you could hear it in your ears. Baekhyun sat at the edge of your bed and grabbed your hips, uncertainty swimming in his eyes. “Are you sure you want me to take the lead?”

You nodded, blinded by your hunger for him. “Yes. I trust you.”

Baekhyun roughly yanks you down towards him, and you squeal as you land on his thighs, straddling him. He cups your neck, fingers lightly ghosting over your face. “You’re so gentle, baby girl. So pure.” He then looked at you, really looked at you through his eyelashes, noticing the soft pants you were making, the little shivers you create at his touches. He took in your doe eyes, delicate and daring, and he knows how ed he was. “I’ll go slow, okay? Anything uncomfortable, you say and I’ll stop. Do you want a safe word?”

Your head perked at that word. “A safe word?”

He nodded, caressing your jaw softly. “A word, anything. The moment you say it, I stop whatever I’m doing. It’s all in your hands, baby. I’m not going to take control.”

You liked it, knowing that Baekhyun, at least, respects you as a person. “Butterfly.”

“Butterfly. So fitting for you,” he hummed at that. “Pretty, like you.”

Baekhyun then leans in, capturing your lips in a heated kiss. It was gentle, sweet, like cotton candy. You could taste him, minty and fresh, and you melt into him. You’ve kissed before, yes, but this was different than all the other boys you’ve been with. Baekhyun was skilled, tilting his head at an angle so that he could take in more of you, hands splaying over your neck as he pulls you in without an inch to spare. His tongue lightly caresses your mouth, then he sloppily all over your wet cavern, making you moan loudly.

You relish in that kiss, allowing Baekhyun to and nibble on your bottom lip before tangling your tongue with his, dancing back and forth gracefully. The intensity of the kiss started to get into you, and you felt the pooling around your nether region, aroused by Baekhyun’s kisses.

Like a switch was switched on between the both of you, Baekhyun suddenly got rough. His kisses became messy, and lapping all over you. You wrap your arms around him and tangle your fingers around his hair as he trails his hand down the expanse of your body and towards your . His hand squeezes your buttcheeks, and you whimper into his mouth at how good it felt. You didn’t like how uncomfortable you felt around your pelvis, rocking your hips just a little to feel some kind of friction, only to meet the rough texture of Baekhyun’s jeans. Your lips part and you move to feel it again, wanting a second taste. His jeans rub against your so fittingly that you mewled, tugging Baekhyun’s hair at the sheer pleasure of it.

“Oh, , baby, how did making out end up like this?” He murmured, staring up at you to see your eyes shut as you started moving your hips up and down. Baekhyun groans, his standing up under his pants at how seductive you looked. Immediately, he attacks your exposed neck, trailing hot kisses down your earlobe towards your collarbone, all the while as he guides you with his hand on your , helping you move back and forth.

“B-Baekhyun,” you gasp as he s his hip to meet your movements. “Oh, oh my god.”

Jesus, wait,” he grunts, gripping your hips so tight you stop moving, whimpering at the loss of it. “Don’t do that or I’ll come in my pants. I’ll come so ing hard.” Baekhyun was breathy as he spoke, running his fingers through his hair.

You bite your lip, hands reaching down to rub your clothed . “But I’m so , Baekhyun.”

He shuts his eyes, the sound of you saying it making him run out of control. “Do you want to play a game, baby?”

“Yes, please,” you whine. “I don’t think I can take it anymore.”

“Touch yourself for me, sweetheart,” Baekhyun coos, lifting you by the waist. He hovers over you and sits you down on the bed, bending down to reach your height. “Scoot back and give me a show. If you do good, I’ll reward you.”

“What reward?” Your eyes twinkle at the sound of it, clouded by lust.

Baekhyun hums. “I’m going to make you feel good. So good.”

You wanted it. You really did. But you didn’t know how to e properly. You also feel like Baekhyun’s fingers are way better than yours. “But you have to teach me.”

“Always, baby girl,” he grins as he takes a chair for him to sit on. “Take your top off for me.”

You listen well, hastily ing your uniform and leaving you on with your bra. You move to take it off, but Baekhyun lifts an arm. “Leave it.” His eyes have turned dark, hooded, a sensual look to his face as he motions to your skirt. “Take off your , but not the skirt.” You follow, shivering when you feel the cold air hit your sensitive part. Baekhyun sighed out loud, “Spread your legs, baby. Let me see your beautiful .”

Your heart thuds against your chest rapidly, enthralled by the situation you’re in, and captivated by the man before you. You realize that you’d do anything for Baekhyun, heeding his requests like a broken record. “And then?”

“Pull the cups of your bra down—yes, that’s it, start with your s,” you tugged it down, exposing your sensitive bud. It perked up at the coldness, but also because you are ually aroused. You flick them softly with your hands, pulling and squeezing tightly as the sensation comes back. You your lips, pulling to play with the other side. You look at Baekhyun, who’s currently leaning against his chair, eyes on you with his legs spread out. One hand was on his clothed , rubbing back and forth.

Baekhyun nodded, breathing heavily. “Give yourself a good rub around your , baby,” you moved to play with your , dripping and needy. Your fingers were hesitant and sloppy, not like Baekhyun’s, but the moment you move to give yourself a good flick, you moan at how wet you are, eyes closing to reel it in. “You’re doing so good, baby girl.” You heard him speak as the sound of a zipper follows. When you open your eyes, you see Baekhyun with his hands over his , standing proud and tall. It throbbed red, beckoning to be touched, and your mouth watered at the sight of it, at the sight of him pumping his hand up and down, pleasuring himself. You have never been in this position before, but it was so scandalous, so dirty, so absolutely taboo that it turned you on.

You gulped, not knowing what to do, but Baekhyun guided you through it. “It’s okay, just move, darling. Do what makes you feel good, there’s no need to be shy.” He crooned, prompting you to continue moving your hands, now a little more daring. Baekhyun kept looking at you, grunting here and there from how good he felt and how hot you looked. You were vocal with your movements, and mewling when you hit a certain spot that made Baekhyun grumble, “That’s it, baby, rub yourself a little more.”

“Baekhyun,” you cried out as you felt your approaching, “Please, Baekhyun,” you threw your head back and close your eyes as your fingers moved in and out, back and forth.

You heard him , too, “I’m close, so close.”

His raspy voice, rugged and sweet, pushed you over. You fell apart, shaking and trembling as you came undone. Baekhyun was cursing, and you opened your eyes just as he came, his juiced spurting out of his thick meat and onto his hands. You didn’t know why, but seeing Baekhyun was so carnal. You wanted to see more.

Baekhyun must’ve realized you were watching, because he looks at you, your eyes wide at what just happened. He sends you a sloppy grin as he takes a nearby napkin to clean his hands off and the remains on his . He tucks it back into his pants and zips himself up, walking over to you, who’s still at awe.

“Let me clean you up,” he muttered. You expect him to take a paper towel to wipe you off, but as you follow his movements as he bends down to place his hands on your kneecap, pulling open your thighs. Baekhyun shoots you a smirk and dives right in to take a at your sensitive . You welp, alarmed, but also aroused once again. He looks up at you, watches the way your expression formed into one of bliss, and he automatically knew you wanted this. “I’m cleaning you off, okay? Would you like that?”

Your head frantically nodded as you buck your hips, needing his mouth on you once again. He chuckles at how eager you are and pushes your body back so that you are lying down on your bed. “Lift your legs for me, baby girl,” he tucked his arm under your knee and placed your legs on your bed, giving him a better view of your dripping , throbbing and waiting to be touched. Baekhyun doesn’t hesitate any further and laps at your wet folds, tasting every inch of you. Instantly, your back arches off the matters, head turned back at the delight that ran through your body.

You let out a lewd moan when you feel his tongue enter, teasing your , and your hands gripped the sheets beneath you to catch a breath. This, this was so much different than his fingers. You didn’t know what it was, why it felt this way, but it was as if your whole body was sent into overdrive. This was like heaven. Your brain was muddled up and you couldn’t seem to think as Baekhyun continued his ministrations, his tongue skillfully and up your .

His one hand skates up to grab your perky s, flicking and squeezing your s to intensify the pleasure. You muffle your cries with the back of your hand when he enters his fingers inside of you. One digit, and then two, successfully filling you up. You felt it overwhelm you, the playing of your s, joined by Baekhyun’s tongue and fingers, and you swiftly came the second time, this one a lot harder than the first.

You think you saw stars in your eyes.

Baekhyun waited patiently as the rolled off you, immediately tiring you out. “You’re still so sensitive, sweetcheeks. Not much and I got you writhing beneath me,” Baekhyun mumbled as he appeared in your vision, hovering over you with the gentlest smile on his lips. Your eyes widened because you didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Baekhyun noticed the apprehension cross over your face and shook his head. “It’s beautiful. I love it.”

Compliments never interest you, but Baekhyun’s one does.

He sat up, looking around your room. “Do you have a spare towel?”

“It’s in my toilet,” you answered him, confused at his request. He stood, walking over to your restroom and taking the first small towel he saw. He bent down on his knees and wiped your nether regions clean, which made you flush at the sight of it. You still think that it’s all a dream, having him with you, guiding you.

“I’ll let you off today since you must be tired,” he mumbled softly. “But no funny business next week. We need to start a new chapter and it’s quite tough.”

“Okay, Mr. Byun,” you smiled at him.

He raised an eyebrow, planting his hands on either side of you. “I told you to call me Baekhyun when it’s the two of us, sweetheart.”

You stuttered at his term endearment, still not used to it. You just love it when he’s being gentle and nice towards you. “Right. Baekhyun.”

“That’s more like it,” he brushed your hair back endearingly. “I’ll let you off the hook today. Take a short nap, recharge yourself. Yxou probably need it. I’ll text your parents and let them know you’re under the weather today, so don’t worry about them finding out when they come home.”

“Baekhyun,” you clutched his sleeves instinctively. Even you were surprised by your own actions, but you had an agenda. You just didn’t want to be alone. “Can you… stay for a bit?”

His face fell as if a bucket of water was poured on his face and all he could do was stare at you, baffled. You suddenly wonder if that was a weird request to make and shook your head. “I-I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to. I just—,”

“Y/N,” he interrupted. You don’t remember him using your name, ever. But here he is, a conflicting battle occurring in his head. You started to panic a little, afraid that you did something wrong. But he takes your face in his hands and sighed out loud. “You’re a very nice girl. You make me very happy, but… I don’t do relationships.”

You paused, letting all of that sink in. Of course, you weren’t expecting him to actually date you. It never ran through your mind, but the thought of it actually made your heart clench. You do like him, way more than you expected to. So knowing that he ‘doesn’t do relationships’ did make everything much more depressing.

On the other hand, you’re not going to let that pull you away from being with Baekhyun. If he doesn’t do relationships, you won’t either. As long as you have him with you, whatever it is, you’re willing to go with it. “It’s okay, Baekhyun. I’m not looking for a boyfriend.”

You saw his whole body deflate. “That’s… that’s good, I guess.”

“But I don’t want to be alone. I just want a little cuddle,” you request, spreading your arms out in a small pout. “Please, Baekhyun?”

In the end, he gave in. He just couldn’t say no to that face. So you bury your head in the crook of his neck as you go to sleep, legs tangled up in a mess and breathing in his musky scent. You lose consciousness pretty quickly, having been tired out by Baekhyun.

When you wake up as the sun was setting, you notice the lack of warmth and realize Baekhyun left without a word. Turning around on your bed, you look up at the ceiling in thought, overwhelmed by the turmoil going on in your head. You kept reassuring yourself that it was fine, that you didn’t need a ‘relationship’ to be with Baekhyun. This was enough.

But you couldn’t help the searing pain, the sinking of your heart, and nausea that burned through your chest. Deep down, you wanted more, but you know that Baekhyun cannot give you more. He will never give you more.