The biggest clown (Chapter 4)

Theloveinfrontofme

Jiwoo pov

I was screaming inside,and keep asking question to this stranger that didn't even introduce herself 'Uh....where I'm I going to stay',then the stranger responded 'You going to have your bedroom downstairs',I thought 'Really downstairs...I'm going to slowly die there',then the stranger asked me 'Can you go to the kitchen and wait their for a few minutes',I said 'Ok sure',I went to the kitchen and waited for a few minutes,I thought 'Maybe she avoiding me because she working for that clown,Jinsoul shouldn't play Happy (the one from wjsn) last night',after a few minutes the clown and her trash can came to the kitchen.

The tall girl came down to the kitchen,I gave her a death glare and yelled 'HEY CLOWN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TRIGGER HYUNJUNG PHOBIA AND YOUR FRIEND IS MAKING THE ROOM SMELL',the tall girl responded 'I didn't meant to', and her friend said 'WTF ',I started to get triggered,then I yelled at her 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!??! I WAS TRYING TO REMIND YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T-', these two girls appear that looked familiar,one of them yelled 'AHHH CHUU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!',I remember it was Yuna and Ryujin,Yuna ran up to me and gave me a hug,Ryujin said 'Wow so you our new maid',then Yuna smile and yelled 'WAIT YOUR OUR MAID NOW!!!! LET ME SHOW YOU AROUND THIS PLACE',then the trash can said to Yuna 'Yuna,we first need to show Chuu her bedroom before you can show her around the place',I thought to myself 'I can't the trash can called me Chuu',Yuna finally responded 'O...ok tell me tell me if your done ok',then I said to Yuna 'Sure I will call you.'

The trash can show me mine bedroom,I was jungshook because the bedroom was aesthetically pleasing ,then I said to the girl 'Sorry for calling you a trash can earlier',then the girl responded 'Btw I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier too, but my name is Yeonwoo',I responded 'It's ok btw nice to meet you Yeonwoo',then smile,Yeonwoo said 'Hook me up if you need any help',then Yeonwoo walked away,I thought to myself 'At least she more nice than that clown',I went to my bedroom and texted Jungeun.

Awildlesbian:Hello?

Queen lip:O hello

Queen lip:Are you enjoying your job rn?

Awildlesbian:I'm not ok rn

Awildlesbian:That is back

Queen lip:U mean the one from the Cafe?

Awildlesbian:YEAH U GUESS IT

Awildlesbian:Well I least I have Yuna and Ryujin (the people I met in the Library)

Awildlesbian:Idk if I could trust Yeonwoo

Queen lip:Yet

Awildlesbian:Probably

Queen lip:I been listening to the queen of rap lately 

Awildlesbian:Azealia Banks?

Queen lip:WHAT?!?!?!

Queen lip:Bruh Jiwoo are u some boomer 

Queen lip:It's Nicki Minaj sis

Awildlesbian:O

Queen lip:Do u research before saying boomer things

Queen lip:Anyways I been visit Yeojin recently 

Awildlesbian:REALLY

Awildlesbian:How is she doing lately?

Queen lip:Well Yeojin is doing fine but

Queen lip:But she devastated about Yerim death?

Awildlesbian:She have been like that for a few months

Queen lip:I mean u can't blame the girl for losing one of her best friends...

Queen lip:Anyways in the good note I brought Yeojin 4 kpop albums

Awildlesbian:Which one?

Queen lip:The Reve Festival Finale

Queen lip:Blackpink Kill This Love

Queen lip:Twicetagram

Queenlip:And lastly Mix & Match

Awildlesbian:DAMN gurl U rich

Awildlesbian:Btw can u buy me gfriend Labyrinth album

Queen lip: Kpop album? NO

Queen lip:Buy your own

Awildlesbian:PLZ

Queen lip:Ask clown :)

Awildlesbian:NOOOO SHORTY

Queen lip:Your short too

Queen lip:Even all the members in gfriend than u

Awildlesbian:There tall k

Awildlesbian:The fact u buy one for Yeojin and not me says a lot....

Queen lip:Fine :(

Queen lip:Praying for my bank account

Awildlesbian:Btw what was Jinsoul reacting when u brought her MOTS 7

Queen lip:She thx me saving her poor  

Queen lip:I mean sometimes I spoil people a little too much

Awildlesbian:I mean your last boyfriend use u for money

Queen lip:Jiwoo SHUT

Queen lip:I mean u and Yeonjung and Dawon are offical now :)

Awildlesbian:OMG REALLY?!?!?!??!?!?

Then Yuna open the door of the bedroom, then asked me 'Who are you texting',I responded 'I'm texting one of my best friends',Yuna also asked me 'What's her name?',I responded 'Jungeun',I texted Jungeun

Awildlesbian:Btw girly I gotta go now BAIII

Queen lip:OK gurl BAIIII

Awildlesbian:BAIII

Yuna asked me 'U wanna go to me and Ryujin room',I said 'Sure',I thought to myself 'It's so hard to refuse her',we went Yuna and Ryujin,Ryujin said to me 'O hello Jiwoo',Yuna pointed at the music player and said 'This our music player and Ryujin mostly use it',then Ryujin asked me 'Hey uhh Jiwoo do you like Dua Lipa?',I said to Ryujin 'OMG DUA LIPA LIKE GURL I'M A BIG FAN OF HER THAT I BROUGHT MOST OF HER MERCH',Ryujin responded 'Damn,was your bank account suffered after that',I responded 'It did a lot',then Ryujin played physical (by Dua duh), our heads were bopping to the song,until Ryujin asked me 'Uh.....Jiwoo can we have a talk for a few minutes',I responded 'Ummm sure',then Ryujin asked Yuna 'Yuna can you go out for a sec',Yuna responded 'Sure',and went out.

Ryujin closed the door,then asked me 'I hear you and aunty were arguing with each other',I responded 'Huh?!?!??!' what do you mean?',Ryujin raised her eyebrows and said 'You litterally called my aunt a clown',I bit my lip and said 'Well I......',Ryujin said 'So basically Jiwoo,what happen in the Cafe?',I said 'Well basically I was making an cappuccino for your aunt and slipped on her blouse,than she got mad',I continue to add on 'And looking back I should had been more careful',Ryujin responded 'Well I'm sorry that aunt did that to you',I felt bad so I said to Ryujin 'You don't need to apologize,I should be the one that should say sorry to her',it was awkward silence for a sec,until Ryujin broke the silence,she asked me 'My aunt has social anxiety/trust issues,but before she use to be a sociable person',I asked 'What happen?',Ryujin responded 'Well after our mom died and found out that her ex girlfriend cheated on her,she started to distanced herself with other people',Ryujin continued saying 'I'm not supposed to say this but my aunt is diagnosed with tuberculosis',I responded 'Wait...what I hope your aunt is ok',I started to regret everything to her,Ryujin tried not to cry,then said 'Jiwoo...her..days are....limited',then Ryujin continued 'Plz Jiwoo I need you to get along with Sooyoung because her are limited.....LIMITED,I just don't want to lose someone close to me again',I notice that tears were coming out from Ryujin eyes,I said in a sad expresssion 'Don't worry I will make it up with her',Ryujin smiled and said 'Thank you Jiwoo.'

After me and Yuna trying to make Ryujin feel better,I whisper to Ryujin 'Should we tell Yuna about it',Ryujin responded 'Not now,but someday',we were listening to consequences by Camila Cabello,until I asked Ryujin 'Uhh do you know where Sooyoung's room and btw btw did I got her name right?,Yuna responded 'Left corner and btw you got her name right',I said to Yuna 'Thanks Yuna',Ryujin whisper to me 'Are you going to make it up with her',I whisper back 'Yeah',I went to Sooyoung's room and knocked,then she answered 'Who is it',I answered back 'It's your maid,Jiwoo',she open the door,I was shook because of what I did to her,she mumbled saying 'Uhhh what do you need',I said 'I just want to apologize after what I did to you',she was shock and said 'I should apologize after causing a scene in the Cafe',I responded 'Ummm is there anything to pay you back',she responded 'Uhhhh.....can I have your number',I said 'Sure',we exchange are number and had a normal converastion,until I said 'Hey your not a really bad person',and hugged Sooyoung,I noticed that my cheeks were red,Yeonwoo yelled 'OOOOO I SHIP',we both told Yeonwoo to shut up,then my cheeks turned more red like a tomato,I noticed that my phone was keep buzzing and I said to Sooyoung 'I have to go now Sooyoung someone is texting me',I went to my bedroom,then opened my phone,Jungeun was texting.

Queen lip:Ummmm

Queen lip:Jungeun is drunk

Queen lip:Because Jinsoul cheated on her with Lucas

Queen lip:And btw can Jungeun stay in your house tonight

Queen lip:PLZ don't leave me on seen

I was shock because Jinsoul was always loyal to Jungeun but that was a lie,but I decided to call Jungeun cell number.