The lee sisters (Chapter 7)

Theloveinfrontofme

Jiwoo pov

While we were walking to the parkground,Yeonjung asked me 'What are you going to do?' I responded 'Just going to confront the lee sisters' when we arrive at the parkground,I saw that Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong is playing at the swings,I went to the swings with Yuna and Chaeryeong yelled 'GO AWAY YUNA THIS IS ARE SPOT' Chaeyeon also yelled 'YEAH GO AWAY AND WHO THIS PERSON' and pointed at me,Yeonjung was in her own other world,I responded 'Someone who has respect' Chaeyeon whispered to Chaeryeong 'Is she the sister of Yeojin?' Chaeryeong whispered back 'Yeah that disease' I was pissed and I was about to punch Chaeryeong face until this little girl came and asked Chaeyeon 'Chaeyeon what are you doing?' I asked Yuna 'Who that?' Yuna responded 'That's sakura she basically friends with everyone in the school' Chaeyeon responded to Sakura 'Uhhhh..' Sakura looked at Yuna and said 'Don't tell me you bullying Yuna again' Chaeyeon responded 'Ummmm I-' I smirked and thought ' deserved it' Sakura told the twins 'Anyways guys just help me learn korean' and the twins walked away,Sakura came to Yuna and asked Yuna 'Did they bullied you again Yuna?' Yuna responded 'Ummmm' I quickly responded 'Yeah' Yuna was shock and said 'Chuu just really...' Sakura responded 'Yuna sometimes you have to speak up' then walked away, I sigh and Yeonjung asked Yuna 'Are you okay now?' Yuna responded 'Yeah I feel better now' I looked at my phone to check the time and it was 5:12 I thought to myself 'Holy did we spend to hours dealing with children' so I just told the both of them 'Let's go to the supermarket now.'

While we were walking to the supermarket,I asked Yuna 'Hey Yuna do you want pizza?' Yuna responded 'YES PLEASE' and after few minutes,we arrive at the supermarket,Yeonjung asked me 'What are we doing infront of the supermarket' I responded 'Making a feast tonight ' while I was shopping Yuna asked me 'Are you just going to make pizza?' I responded 'I'm going to make pizza' Yuna also asked me ''And what else are you going to make' I responded 'I'm also making spicy rice cakes/chicken feet,caramel apple,pizza,and bulgogi' Yuna responded 'But Ryujin hate all those foods' I said 'Well Ryujin have to deal with it.'

When we were done shopping and arrive home,I went downstairs and saw Jungeun was listening to music,I asked Jungeun 'What song are you listening to?' Jungeun looked at me disgusted and quietly responded 'Yummy',I thought to myself 'Who the still listens to yummy' I went upstairs,and saw Ryujin in the living room watching 50 shades of grey I went to the kitchen and start cooking,after an hour I yelled 'DINNER READY!!!' everyone came downstairs and Yeonjung yelled 'FOOD FOOD WHERE THE FOOD' I responded 'On the table ' Yuna asked me 'Can we eat now?' I responded 'Of course you can' Yuna and Yeonjung were eating like monsters and Ryujin looked at the food in disgust,I asked Ryujin 'What's wrong?' Ryujin responded 'I'm not a big fan of these foods' I told Ryujin 'You can starve if you want' Ryujin rolled her eyes and said 'Fine I will eat it',after Yeonjung,Yuna,and Ryujin were done eating Yeonjung told me 'Jiwoo I'm going to go now' we both wave goodbye,then Yeonjung left I went downstairs to check on Jungeun,Jungeun is still on her phone listening to music so I asked Jungeun 'Do you want to eat?' Jungeun responded 'I don't want to' I told Jungeun 'You should eat' Jungeun responded 'I just don't want to' I repeated myself and Jungeun looked pissed then angrily yelled 'I SAID I DON'T WANT TO ING EAT OKAY' I wanted to punch Jungeun's face ever since Jinsoul cheated on Jungeun because she became different,I told Jungeun 'Fine I will leave you but don't blame me if you starve' and walked away.

I went to the kitchen to try to relieve some stress I also wanted to punch someone at the same time and I also felt like I wanted to pass out until I heard the doorbell,I yelled 'I'M COMING' I opened the door and saw Sooyoung,she looked stress more then me I asked Sooyoung 'Are you okay?',Sooyoung responded 'Yeah I'm fine' I felt that I wanted to pass out but I didn't want to pass out infront of Sooyoung so I just followed her to the kitchen,Sooyoung looked at me at a shock face then looked back at the food and asked me 'How did you know these were my favourite food?!?!?!' I responded 'Yeonwoo told me' then my vision started to became blurry,I try to act normal until I couldn't take out no more,my vision became more blurry also I became sweaty than earlier then I started to shake a lot and I felt really weak then I pass out and the last word I heard was 'Jiwoo are you okay?'

Sorry for this chapter and next chapter is going to be Sooyoung pov :)