The beginning (Chapter 1)

Theloveinfrontofme

Jiwoo pov

I open the door, it was 5:50 in the morning, I put my face on a pillow until my mom called for me and she had a sad expression on her face, I ask her what's wrong, than she said 'Jiwoo sweetie...it's hard to for me to earn money and it's harder each day for me to pay the hospital bills I-', then I fake my smile and respond saying 'no that's fine, I will find a way to pay our debt', I went to my room, close the door, and tears started to come out from my cheek. It was 6:27 am, and I realize that I should start preparing to go to work, it was now 6:35 when I wave my mom goodbye, and started to walk to work, one of my best friend Jungeun waved at me, than run toward me (trying to keep up), and then Jungeun said 'Do you still have problems paying the hospital debt', I replied saying 'yeah...it been hard ever since my family found out that Yeojin had a tumor in her brain', then Jungeun tried to cheer me up and reminded me of when I accidently kissed a girl when I was in first grade, I was pissed that Jungeun still remember that, then we at Jungeun's college, then we said are goodbyes and departed ways, I was about to go to college but my parents couldn't afford for me to go to college so after I graduate high school, I started applying for part-times jobs to paid off the hospital debt, I arrive at one of my part-time jobs (The Public Library), I saw Haseul and Vivi greeted me when I arrive at the Library, than Haseul told me one of the kids needed help finding a book because since I'm good dealing with children (weird flex but okay) so I accepted Haseul offer, I walk over to the children, then the girl stare at me, then she smiled me, and said 'Can you help me find this book', than I smile back and asked her 'What's the book called', then the little girl replied saying 'I only know the part of the book where this pig friend a spider', then I was thinking about for a sec, then I remember and asked the girl 'Are you talking about Charlotte's web', then the little girl replied saying 'OOOO yeah THAT ONE', then we went to the closest computer, and we type where section had Charlotte's web, then we found out that Charlotte's web is held in the second floor, it was awkward at first, than I asked the girl what's her name, then she replied saying 'My name is yuna, how about yours?', I smiled and said 'it's Jiwoo', than Yuna said 'Can I call you Chuu', I responded saying 'Sure, you can', then Yuna yelled saying 'THE BOOK IS OVER THERE CHUU', Yuna grab the book but than realize that someone else was grabbing the book, Yuna was shook and said 'Ryujin, what are you doing here' then Ryujin respond saying 'Um...I'm here get the book you holding', then Yuna yelled saying 'NOOOO, RYUJIN PLZZZZZZ', Ryujin and Yuna were fighting and screaming at each other for a few minutes, until Ryujin snatch the book that was in Yuna hand, then she walked away, Yuna was on the floor and I saw that Yuna was crying, I ask Yuna if she wanted to go to the washroom, Yuna shake her head, I waited for a few minutes until for Yuna to respond, until Ryujin came back, and said 'Hey Yuna,are you okay?', than Yuna angrily responded saying 'GO AWAY', then Ryujin responded saying 'Hey, I found an another copy of Charlotte's web so since you want it I will give it to you', than Yuna started to smile again and said 'THX U THX U RYUJIN', then Ryujin came up to me, and said 'Thank you for taking care for my sister while I was gone', I said that 'it was fun being around Yuna', then Ryujin responded saying 'I mean Yuna is a definition of a vitamin', then Ryujin said 'Well we have to go now, but it was nice meeting you', both Ryujin and Yuna wave goodbye at me, than Yuna yelled 'BAIIII CHUUU', then something click on me, then I thought that Yuna reminded of myself when I was younger, I went downstairs to the main lobby, then Vivi asked me 'How was the kid?', then I respond saying 'She was actually entertaining to be around', then Haseul said 'You know it's 12:30 you better get going', then I remember that I had to be at the Cafe at 1:00. I arrive at the Cafe at 12:50 and the manager (Xiumin) was sarcastically shock that I arrive 10 minutes early, I just rolled my eyes and walked away, I walked to the employees room and saw Johnny, Jaehyun, Hyunjung, and Sojung, then Johnny said 'I'm ashamed to work here because of the Cafe name, it's called the family bean, THE FAMILY BEAN', then Jaehyun responded saying 'I mean if your ashamed to work here, you can quit anytime', I went to the cashier area and waiting for someone to order, until this tall women came to the cashier area, and her beauty got me JUNGSHOOK, then I ask her 'uh.....welc..ome..to..The...FamiLy...BeAn..what..can I get yOu'. than she responded saying 'Can I have a an american cappuccino and I responded saying 'Su..Re...Be right BAck', I was making this girl an american cappuccino and I wanted to make it special because she drink it I want her to feel special (HAahahaha get it o okay only me), I was about to give it to her, until my clumsy hands accidentally slipped the cappuccino and it spilled all over the tall girl blouse, she looked pretty pissed, I panic and I said 'Omg, I'm sorry is their anything to pay you back', the tall girl still looked pissed, than she responded saying 'YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST', then I said 'Wow I never knew you could speak', she was looked more pissed, than she finally speak saying 'You know this cost 1k so are you gonna pay me back', than Hyunjung came to the cashier area and asked 'What's happening?', then the tall girl responded saying 'It's seem you guys have costumer service', then Hyunjung responded saying 'Look she said sorry, so let's forget that this exist now', then the tall girl was still pissed and said 'then try this ', and she open her water bottle, I panic and said 'uh..Hyunjung is scared of wa-', it's was to late, the tall girl throw water at Hyunjung, Hyunjung looked like she was still processing what was happening, than a few minutes later she started to have a panic attack, the tall girl smirk and walked away, then Sojung came to the cashier area and saw Hyunjung was having a panic attack, then Sojung yelled at the tall girl saying 'Hey , krama is going to get your '. After the incident , Johnny and Jaehyun were trying to make Hyunjung feel better, while Sojung is talking to the manager, I asked Hyunjung if she felt better, than Hyunjung respond saying 'yeah...I feel better now', I responded saying 'I mean Johnny and Jaehyun are crackheads when their together', then my phone started was buzzing, and I saw that Jungeun was texting me.

Queen lip:HOI HOI HOI

Awildlebsian:What do u want?

Queen lip:So basically one of Jinsoul friend is looking for a maid, and I was wondering if you wanna join

Awildlebsian:O REALLY (inserts suprise pikachu face) where can I join

Queen lip: Text Jinsoul for some more info 

Awildlebsian:Anyways thx boo

Queen lip:Np ;)

So I told my manager that I will be back, I went to my contacts and called Jinsoul, I said 'HOI JINSOUL', then Jinsoul responded saying 'ugh I was just streaming everyday, I love u', then I said 'HOI JINSOUL, do you know where I can get hire to be a maid', then Jinsoul respond saying 'My brain is still processing', then I responded saying 'Do you want me to rent you some braincells?', after some few minutes of Jinsoul brain still processing, Jinsoul said 'OOOOOO you mean you wanna be a maid for my friend', then I responded saying 'THAT'S WAS I BEEN EXPLAINING ALL ALONG', then Jinsoul responded saying 'O yeah I'm just gonna contact her be right back', after a few hours Jinsoul texted me saying

Adumbblonde:YOUR HIRE!!!!!

Awildlebsian:WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!?!?!

Adumbblonde:Sorry I was streaming all of Weki Meki discography 

Awildlebsian:Really.....

Adumbblonde:Yeah u should stan Weki Meki/Loona

Awildlebsian:But anyways when do I start?

Adumbblonde:She said you gonna start working @ saturday

Awildlebsian: OMG REALLY BUT WAIT?!?!?

Adumbblonde:Huh?

Awildlebsian:Isn't your friend supposed to text me

Adumbblonde:Well you know....she kinda awkward with people

Awildlebsian:O.......

Adumbblonde:But anyways I'm gonna stream sweet crazy love BAIIIII

Awildlebsian:OK BAIIII
It was Saturday, I check the clock and it was 4:00am, I went out of the door and said bye to my parents, I was waiting for a taxi until this limbo stop in-front of my house, then this person with a deep voice yelled 'GET IN', I get in the limbo, it was awkward at first, then I asked the person 'Uhhh..what's your name', then this guy responded saying 'I don't talk to strangers', then I respond saying 'Huh? it's not like I'm gonna commit murder or smth', then the guy responded saying 'Ugh..my name is Hyunjung, happy now, and stop talking to me', then I thought to myself 'Man...he rude', after a few minutes of awkward silence I asked Hyunjin 'Hey Hyujin can you plz play boogie up', then Hyunjin responded saying 'Huh!?!??!?!?boogie up isn't it winter', then I responded saying 'I know it's winter but can you plzz play it', then Hyunjin said 'Ugh, fine'. After a few minutes we arrive at the mansion, then Hyunjin said 'We here now, you can get off now', I get out and thought to myself 'Who would hire him', then I found this person infront of me, then this person infront of me said 'Jiwoo please follow me', then I follow this person, I look around the mansion until I saw the tall women from the Cafe, I gulp and thought to myself 'Jinsoul from all the people you choose you choose this person.'

 

Hello peeps so this is like the first chapter of this story hope yall enjoy and if you want to here more updates about this story just follow me @kyulkyunghoe