Hanging out with Yeonjung (Chapter 6)

Theloveinfrontofme

Jiwoo pov 

I went to Yuna's room and knock on the door I asked Yuna 'Hey,Yuna are you done yet?' Yuna yelled 'JUST GIVE ME A SEC,CHUU' I waited for 3 minutes and I yelled 'YUNA I'M GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR NOW',Yuna yelled back 'NOOOO WAIT' I opened the door and saw Yuna was still in her pjs,I told Yuna 'Yuna why aren't you change yet?!?!?!? you going to get late!!!' Yuna responded 'I don't wanna go to school' I told Yuna 'Well Sooyoung,told me you going to school so' Yuna rolled her eyes and said 'Fine I will go,just give me a few minutes',I responded 'Yuna it's 8:10 and school starts at 8:45' I decided to pick Yuna clothes for today because she was going yo get late and I saw these clothes cause they were the first one I said in the clothes,I choose these clothes for Yuna

Btw this is what Yuna is gonna wear

I asked Yuna 'Do you like it?' Yuna mumbled 'It looks nice I guess',I responded 'Great let's go now' I noticed that Yuna became really silence and it was unusual,but maybe she grumpy or something then the doorbell rang,I opened the door then Yeonjung yelled 'JIWOO' and then hugged me Yuna looked dead and confused,Yeonjung asked me 'Where Jungeun?' I responded 'She just chillin' Yeonjung also asked me 'Is she coming?' I responded 'Noo Jungeun literally has an attitude this morning' I contiuned on 'But I will check on her later' I check the morning and it was 8:23,I told Yuna 'Yuna we gonna go now.' we took the bus and Yuna suddenly became quiet,Yeonjung whispered 'Is the little girl named Yuna?' I whispered back 'Yeah why?' Yeonjung was shook and whispered 'Hey liars go to hell' I whispered back 'Wtf?!??!?!? that was so ing random Yeonjung',Yeonjung whispered 'You said Yuna was one of those vitamins but she the OPPOSITE' I whispered 'Look Yeonjung Yuna is mostly a vitamin,but I don't know what happen this morning probably she's grumpy' we arrive at the station and arrive at school I told Yuna 'See you later',Yeonjung suddenly said 'She so cute she gives me UwU' I responded 'But it your tone earlier look like you hated her',Yeonjung said 'Omg shut up Jiwoo,or I will' I told Yeonjung 'Geez it's just a joke,hahahaha don't let me called Dawon about this' Yeonjung had a panic attacked and yelled 'DON'T ING DARE,KIM JIWOO',then I asked Yeonjung 'Anyways Yeonjung do you know were the closest mall' Yeonjung checked her phone and said 'It's a 10 minutes walk' then we started to walk to the mall.

We arrive at the mall and holy it's super big,I asked Yeonjung 'Where the closest walmart here?' Yeonjung braincell's went missing for a sec and then responded 'WTF MCDONALD'S WHY YOU WANNA GO THERE?' I responded 'I said Walmart not Mcdonald's ' Yeonjung was shock and said 'NOOO WHAT WALMART?!!??!?! WHY THAT PLACE I-' I responded 'You literally act like Walmart is like dangerous place' Yeonjung brain stop working then responded 'But that place is basic' I responded 'Yeonjung well your high notes are basic (btw this is a joke so plz don't get offended but Yeonjung high notes are chef kiss)' Yeonjung gave me that pissed looked and told me 'We going to the kpop store' I said 'WAIT NOOO CAN WE GO TO WALMART' Yeonjung responded 'You can either come with me in the kpop store or get lost',I responded 'Ugh...fine I will go with you in the kpop store.' When we arrive at the kpop store Yeonjung yelled 'WE'RE IN KPOP HEAVEN' then rushed inside,I was thinking about what to cook tonight so I thought 'How about we make spicy rice cakes and chicken feet for Sooyoung,a caramel apple for Jungeun I know there dessert but gurl she needs sugar,a pizza for Yuna and for Yeonjung....I have no idea' I asked Yeonjung 'What do you want to eat for dinner?' Yeonjung responded 'Idc just let me shop for kpop albums' I just rolled my eyes and I thought 'So since Yeonjung does not care I will make her bulgogi,now I have to shop for the ingredients.'

After few hours I check the time and it was 1:57,I was starving then Yeonjung came out of the store and that holy that took so long I asked Yeonjung 'How many kpop album's did you brought again?' Yeonjung responded 'I brought 10 kpop albums' I yelled 'WTF YEONJUNG YOU GONNA BECOME POOR' Yeonjung responded 'Do you want to see them?' I said 'No please I just want to eat' we went to the food court and told Yeonjung 'I'm going to pay for your poorass' Yeonjung was shock,then said 'Really thx u' while we were ordering I saw Jinsoul and Lucas together ordering food I mumbled to myself '',I told Yeonjung 'You better hurry up ordering' Yeonjung responded 'Huh? Why?' I told her 'Just hurry up...uh...because we have to pick up Yuna soon' Yeonjung responded 'O yeah I forgot' I also said to Yeonjung 'And also can you please tell them to do take out' Yeonjung responded 'Okay' after I paid the food,Yeonjung asked me 'I have to use the washroom can you please wait for me?' I nodded and I was on my phone texting Sooyoung

Awildlesbian:How your day doing?

Yves saint laurent:It have been stressful so far

Awildlesbian:Don't worry when u come back

Awildlesbian:I will give u a lot of hugs and kisses 

Yves saint laurent:Thx ;)

Awildlesbian:NP Boo ;)

Then this person asked me 'Can I talk to you for a sec?' I looked up and oh boy it was ing Jinsoul,I texted Sooyoung

Awildlesbian:I GTG 

Yves saint laurent:OKAY BAIIIII

I gave Jinsoul a pissed looked then I yelled 'WHAT THE DO YOU ING WANT JINSOUL' Jinsoul responded 'Can you please give me a second chance',I yelled back 'A ING CHANCE YOU DID THIS TWO TIMES,WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU A ING CHANCE ANYMORE'Jinsoul gave me a sad expression and responded 'But Jiwoo...I-' I yelled back 'WE GAVE A SECOND CHANCE AND GUESS YOU DID,YOU BROKE IT' we cause a scene and Jinsoul looked embarrassed,then Yeonjung came out of the washroom confused I told Yeonjung 'Let's go Yeonjung' and walked away,Jinsoul had a sad expression on her face.

While we were waiting for Yuna,Yeonjung was keep asking question of what happened earlier I told Yeonjung 'Just SHUT UP and get your take out' Yeonjung immediately shut up and it was silence for a few minutes I felt bad for Yeonjung,then I broke the silence and told Yeonjung 'I'm sorry I was mean to you earlier I-' Yeonjung immediately responded 'Nooo it's okay Jiwoo,I should be the one who should apologize for being in a drama I'm not supposed to be in' we both hugged each other each other,tears were coming out of out of my cheeks then the school bell rang,and the kids were coming out,we were waiting for Yuna until we saw Yuna with tears in her eyes I asked Yuna 'Yuna are you okay? Who did this to you?' Yuna mumbled 'Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong' I asked Yuna 'Where are they?' Yuna quickly responded 'But-' I told Yuna 'Just answer my question Yuna',Yuna mumbled back 'There at the playground' I grab Yuna arm and said 'Yuna you are coming with me to confront these guys.'

https://www.change.org/p/mayor-jacob-frey-justice-for-george-floyd?signed=true

https://www.standwithbre.com/

https://www.change.org/p/human-rights-campaign-justice-for-ahmuad-aubrey-2

If anyone who reads this please click the link and please sign the petition