The biggest misunderstanding (Chapter 5)

Theloveinfrontofme

Jiwoo pov

Jungeun phone was ringing for a few minutes,but after 10 minutes had pass she finally picked up,the person that sounded like Jinsoul said 'Hello',I yelled ' YOU JINSOUL, YOU',Jinsoul responded 'I'm not Jinsoul god',I yelled back 'WHO IS IT THEN?!?!?!??',she responded after a few minutes 'Hey it's me Yeonjung',I said 'Yeonjung that was not funny and are the both of you pranking me',Yeonjung responded 'Nooo for real,Jungeun is drunk',I asked Yeonjung 'Anyways where are you guys?',Yeonjung responded 'The Southside Parlor',I said to Yeonjung 'Ok just wait for a few minutes,I will just call a taxi',Yeonjung responded 'Ok better be quick',I called a taxi then the taxi said to wait for 20 minutes,20 minutes have passed and I started to have a panic attack,until Sooyoung saw me infront of the mansion then said 'Do you need a ride?'

Sooyoung pov

After Jiwoo left my bedroom I was actually proud of myself that we had an normal conversation,Yeonwoo said 'OMG gurl did you just talked to Jiwoo,I'm jungshook',I told Yeonwoo 'We just forgave each other were not at good terms for now',Yeonwoo yelled 'FOR NOW BRUH',then Yeonwoo continued on 'Sooyoung you like Jiwoo right?',I started to get embarrassed,then Yeonwoo yelled 'I KNEW YOU LIKE HER YOUR CHEEKS ARE RED',I froze for a sec,and thought 'Did I just realize that just now...',then I told Yeonwoo 'Umm how did you know?',Yeonwoo said proudly 'I observed your conversation',I responded 'EWWWW,Yeonwoo is creepy',Yeonwoo look like she was ashamed of herself,then after a few seconds Yeonwoo went to the door and said 'Btw call me if you need anything',I slam the door after Yeonwoo left,I started to play without me by Halsey,after a few minutes Yeonwoo came back to the room and said 'Hey Sooyoung,Jiwoo infront of the mansion it's time to make your move',I said in disbelief 'I don't believe you',then Yeonwoo yelled 'LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN WINDOW',I look from the window and saw Jiwoo standing there,I said to myself 'Isn't she supposed to go to sleep',Yeonwoo yelled at me 'TIME TO MAKE YOUR MOVE GURL',I went out of the mansion and told me 'It's time to make your move now',I asked Jiwoo 'Do you need a ride?'

Jiwoo pov

I was shock because asked me if I need a ride,I responded 'I do but I don't want to trouble you',then sooyoung said 'It's fine',I decided to take Sooyoung's offer, we went Sooyoung car,then Sooyoung asked me 'Where you going?',I responded 'Southside Parlor',it was silence until I broke the silence and asked Sooyoung 'Ummm,Sooyoung how many minutes does it take to go to Southside Parlor',Sooyoung responded 'It takes 15 minutes',after a few minutes we went inside Southside Parlor and saw 15 bottle of alcohal scattered all over the place,I ran to Jungeun and asked Yeonjung 'How is she?',Yeonjung said 'She keep saying Jinsoul name',Yeonjung also said 'Sorry for telling you about this',I said to Yeonjung 'Yeonjung actually I want to thank you for taking care for Jungeun while I was gone',then Yeonjung said 'I have to go now,Dawon is probably worried by now but I will visit you tomorrow,if Jungeun is doing okay',then Yeonjung waved good and walked away,I grab Jungeun left arm and Sooyoung grab her right arm,we walked to the car and put Jungeun in the back seat,I also sat in the back seat and oh boy it was PAINFUL,Jungeun was keep hitting me,I was so fed up that I yelled at Jungeun 'JUNGEUN STOP HURTING MINE BODY GOD DAMNNIT',we arrive at the mansion and we grab Jungeun,I told Sooyoung 'I will handle the rest',Sooyoung responded 'Call me if you need help',and went upstairs,Jungeun started to yelled 'JINSOUL YOU ','JINSOUL WHAT DID I EVER DID TO YOU',I mumbled to myself 'Just shut the up Jungeun',then grab her to my bedroom,while we were walking,Jungeun pinned me on a wall,she tried to kiss me,then I pushed Jungeun and yelled 'JUNGEUN JUST ING STOP AND GO TO SLEEP GOD',Jungeun started to cry and keep mumbling Jinsoul name,I kinda regerted saying that to Jungeun but I decided to go to bed since it was 6:14 in the morning.

I woke up,then check the time and it was 7:24 am,I mumbled 'God....'I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't,after a while Jungeun woke up,she looked at her palms,I thought 'Is she going to admire her palms?',then tears were coming out,I asked Jungeun 'Are you okay?',she responded 'Do I look ok',then my phone started to buzz I opened my phone and saw the messages.

Yves saint laurent:Hello?

Awildlesbian:Why is a store texting me?!?!?!?!?

Yves saint laurent:No it's Sooyoung

Awildlesbian:o :O

Awildlesbian:U have an interesting username

Yves saint laurent:Anyways I had a task for u

Awildlesbian:OOOOOOOO

Awildlesbian:What is it?

Yves saint laurent:Can u and your friend please drop off and pick up Yuna from school

Awildlesbian:Ok sure

I asked Jungeun 'Hey Jungeun you wanna come with me',Jungeun mumbled 'Is Jinsoul going to be there?',I responded 'Jinsoul is probably at work but-',Jungeun responded 'Then I'm not coming',I said 'Jungeun but we gonna take care of children',then Jungeun yelled 'I SAID I'M NOT COMING DID YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID? DO I NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN?!??!?!',I responded 'Yelling was unnecessary',then Jungeun rolled her eyes and faced to wall, I thought 'God gurl has attitude' but I decided to called Yeonjung and Yeonjung decided to go,so I decided to check on Yuna.