Day 1 /part two

Where is jisung?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    Day 1

 

'is it normal to be scared istead of excitement hyung?'

Yangyang uttered his hand reached toward ten as he got closer to him suddenly feeling uneasy,he will feel better if his hyung hugged him,he's not a child anymore but he didn't stop depending on his hyungs,normally he would go to kun or taeyong but ten is sitting next to him and he loves him as much as he love his other two hyungs but to be honest the boy find taeyong and kun in a whole high level of ptotection and tenderness,always fussing and caring about the youngers.

'no it's not normal yang,we came here to have our rest and enjoy not to be scared!'

Ten frowned his hand patted the boy's fluffy tufts.

'you can't blame the boy for being scared,it's already dark and there is no trace of a living creature let alone a camping center'

Taeyong said eyes worried and a frown between his eyebrows.

'I have an idea!'

Doyoung said his hands rested on the back of johnny seat,eyes looking at the boys.

'go head'

Ten said rolling his eyes hugging yangyang tightly to his side upon feeling the younger shiver.

'we have a camping equipments,tents,gas,tables, utensels, we even have bendable chairs,let's do our own camping place!'

Letting out a sigh taeyong didn't answer

'I think it's a good idea'

Jaehyun said lowering the window,his eyes looking around the dark,unknowen place.

'I think we don't have anyother option,we are exhusted from the flight and we have been driving for two hours'

Taeyong said the feeling from earlier got stronger,he hate to admit it but he's scared, he wished they went ice sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter