Day 1/part five

Where is jisung?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              Day 1

        Part five 

 

 

Taeyong didn't know that his heart was capable of beating this fast, he didn't even know how the hell his reflect to this situation can be so fast,his eyes were trembling when he grab the bottle of water and splashed the flowing drops on the burning flames, the light is off and now all they can do is hoping for this creature to disappear....

 

Maybe if he sense no move he will leave them alone, the heavy steps come close and closer, craching rockes and plants under its feet.... 

 

The members were frozen,their eyes damp and their bodies sweating, the words were locked inside of their throats,jisung and chenle were already crying silently as the steps come closer to them, the darkness hides the face of the creature and the boys were glad it did, they are sure if they were to meet his eyes, a straight will end their lives. 

 

Yangyang hands were clutching ten's and his lips were shaking and mark hands were covering his own mouth on order not to cry. 

 

Johnny, doyoung and Johnny had one thought in their head as they trembled with fear….

 

 

taeyong hyung was right!

 

 

 

   

                                      .......….

 

 

 

The sound of the steps disappeared after a few terrific moments, it felt like ages to the members. 

 

Ten minutes passed and no sound was heard. 

 

Ten whole, long, minutes the members stayed silent until one of them da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter