Day 1/part three

Where is jisung?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      Day one 

 

Johnny's eyes are watching the shapes and the instructions trying to find the right steps to build the tent,the low light isn't helping the situation especially when the little one who is holding the light is yangyang, Johnny is too tall and the boy was trying to lift his body so he can light the paper which Johnny kept too close to his eyes out of the chines boy reach.

It's cute and johnny couldn't help but ruffle the fluffy mope of hair earning an adorable smile.

The two almost jumped when they heard a frightened scream.

It was taeyong's.... 

The members run toward the leader in a blink of eye. 

The distance isn't too far and the members were too fast. 

Panting Johnny and the others were fast to circle the leader.

'hyung!' 

Chenle grabbed the frozen figure who didn't met their eyes,he's glad they are here with him now he wanted to hug them and tell them let's rescue ourselfs and run away from this...... 

Creature or monster or animal, taeyong can't tell what did he see exactly, all he knows he Want a way out. 

Those eyes.... 

Taeyong heartbeats are wild, he has never been this frightened his entire years of existence.

And he thought meeting Lee Suman was scary! 

'Tae what is wrong?' 

Ten put a comforting hand on his shoulder, a deep frown between his eyebrows. 

The leader looked toward yangyang, mark, chenle and jisung, the boys faces are colorless. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter