Day 1 / part four

Where is jisung?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day one                 part four

 

 

                                                                            Chapter 4

 

Taeyong has no clue how he was convinced to sit still around the fire, How the members managed to make everything look like it was his imagination, like what he saw earlier was nothing but a stray animal. 

It was definitely not..... 

everything seems normal, the members are laughing and having fun roasting sweet potatoes and the leader was too focused into finding out what was that?

What the hell was that?! 

He read somewhere through his study days that the  eyes of cats light up in night....

It could be a cat?

No, no! .... Noway!

those eyes didn't belong to a small adorable kitten.... 

Just..... 

Taeyong closed his beautiful eyes pulling the hood of his black hoodie on top of the dark mop of hair,he is so cold although he's sitting close to the heat of the fire..... 

Maybe it was some kind of undercovered species,high as an elephant, fast as a tiger, predacious as a shark... 

They will make a nice meal for him and nobody will find out a thing! 

Taeyong got the shiver.... 

'hyunggggg!' 

He was startled by doyoung's loud scream and he wanted to put his palm on his mouth to shut him up before a group of unknown monsters chaw their heads off, luckily and for thier own good his loud voice stopped. 

'what?' 

Taeyong hissed at him earning a surprised looks... 

'oh..... Hyung chill, I just wanted to pull you out of your thoughts, here have a poteto and talk to us instead of diving into your own world!'

Doyoung smiled widely, perfect white teeth on dispay........ 

Taeyong felt guilty for hissing at him and accepted the wooden stick along with the steaming delicious looking poteto on top of it... 

'I am sorry doyoungah but you did not have to scream so loud'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter